if you like wine..

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by laladopi, Dec 17, 2008.

1. laladopi time for change. Registered Senior Member

What is your perfect flavor of wine?

I think drinking a cup of wine almost everyday is very good for you.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. CheskiChips Banned Banned

With what?

At night I like a glass of dark dry merlot. Especially in the winter, it's such a warm wine.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

strawberry

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

red wine.

Sangria, orange flavored red wine.

8. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

As I got to my late twenties I acquired a taste for red wine. I started with Merlot

I drank half a bottle of Shiraz last night. I assume it stops being good for you in those quantities.

It seems I see a story once or twice a year about red wine being good for you. Of course you could drink grape juice or eat red grapes but people (including me) want to hear about wine being good for you.

I wonder how much is spent on research each year to find the benefits of wine and chocolate...

9. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Pinon Vouvray Brut Non Dosé

10. draqon Banned Banned

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

prestige royalty here...

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I prefer a nice glass of fresh chilled coconut water myself.

But I like the sparkling semi sweet Blue Heron white. And the Da Vinci chianti is pretty good. Barefoot has a nice deep merlot.

12. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Corbett Canyon White Zinfindel

13. CheskiChips Banned Banned

Maybe with green vegetables...

14. laladopi time for change. Registered Senior Member

just a drink or with lets say your favorite meal.

merlot noir mmm nice and thick.

15. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Maybe. I know it's not a top shelf brand, but I've always been a cheap date LOL. It may be the way they make it. I've never gotten a headache or any side effects from that label. The problem is, I like it way too much, so I stopped drinking all alcohol. Actually, I didn't drink beer or hard liquor anyway, but I sure miss my wine.

I don't get your point about green vegetables, but I'm assuming you mean that Corbett Canyon is as tame as green veggies??? Trust me. It's not!

16. laladopi time for change. Registered Senior Member

I think he means, that's all it could possible be compatible with.

17. LadyMidnight Catherine J. Registered Senior Member

Carlo Rossi sangria. $6 for a 1.5L jug... it has fueled some unforgettable nights! :thumbsup:

I love all wine, especially red varieties because they're more beneficial as far as health goes.

18. CheskiChips Banned Banned

What's with all of the hicks in here loving sangria wine? Are you all from Georgia/Virginia/East-Texas or something?

19. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

My wine of choice is Merlot. The Chilean ones are usually dependable if a bit dead, but I've had some great Australian and Californian Merlot as well. Some of the most exciting wines I've tried recently are from Croatia and Monte Negro--full of life and seriously complex flavours.

20. laladopi time for change. Registered Senior Member

an alcohol is not good in excess, alcohol is good for you in general not specifically wine. I don't think wine of all things should be 6 dollars for 1.5 liters it must taste like shit, although if you've never had decent wine or do not care for a good flavored wine then you must be one happy camper with your cheap wine.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. laladopi time for change. Registered Senior Member

lol! I don't understand it as well. I think the only goal for some is to get drunk and do dumb influenced things, although it may be fun in about 20 years it will show, I defiantly have a couple of friends that will die from liver related ailments.

22. laladopi time for change. Registered Senior Member

good choices, makes me want a glass right now. Australian vineyards usually have the best tastes, in my opinion.

23. LadyMidnight Catherine J. Registered Senior Member

Actually I live in La Jolla, which is considered one of the most "posh" areas of San Diego. Most people around here look mortified when I break out the Rossi, but I'm a broke-ass college student living on my own scanty means... the cheaper the better!