Interdimensional Travel

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Dryzalaxean, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Dryzalaxean Registered Member

Dryzalaxean
    Dryzalaxean (86 posts)
    12-01-08, 03:20 AM #1

ok interdementional traveling, or comunicating to another demention. i do believe it is possable.
    now i did post this before, and left out alot of details. well this post is gunna be long, but informational.... i hope....
    Basicaly, all of this revolves around magnettism. Now as yall know, every single thing in the known universe has a magnetic pull, to a certain degree. now things like steel and other widely know metals that can be magnets have a string degree of pull, versus an object such as water... to a normal eye, it has no magnetic degrees at all... but it does, down to the atomic level. even ius humans have a magnetic degree. its very, very, very... ect. feint... but we still have one.
    in todays technology in the medical feild.. we can now read the electronic brain waves of an individuals mind. some test were done on eledge people who claim they can comunicate with the dead. test were done on a few of these people while they were in a "transe. Some test came up as a normal brain wave... while some others, came up abnormal compared to the normal brain. and all who came up abnormal, all had the same resuslt, almost exact.
    now i do believe that those people who came up positive for abnormal brain functions while in a "transe" comunicated with another demention.
    now as far as i know, magnets attract electrical charges. so why dont we make records of the electrical brain frequencise of the people who are in a trance... copy that frequency, and distrabute it around a high powered magnet. now having it sitting still prolly wont do anything, so well have to match it with the earths spinning and traveling speed. reason being is because we have to match the situation just like its played out on a solar scale.
    basicaly youll have the high powered magnet sitting in the middle of a ring or globe, with multiple metal knobs *that distrabute the electrical frequency*, and spin that mechinism at the same speed that the earth spins at, and if nessicary, rotate that object at the same speed the earth travels around the sun.
    now, i dont know what this whole mechinism will do, but im hoping it should open up an interdementional portal. to where we can possably visit the other demention(s)
    (i apoligise for any spelling errors)
    any comments? idea sujestions? comments?
    ~Dry~

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

I really really really suggest you don't quit your job, take out all your savings or sell your family home in the pursuit that some widget you create with the money is going to do "Something".

Invention in any sense of the word is when something is invented to fill in a particular task or do a job, what your statements are here is that you are suggesting that magnets being span is going to create some sort of weird Nexus. I hate to put it to you kid but it's not going to do a hell of a lot.

I'd really suggest knuckling down and studying up in the Basic concepts of Science before suggesting such goals, you might be shocked to learn that some flights of fantasy aren't actually achievable in Science.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

you are talking about Lorentz Law.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

about interdimensional travel, the problem currently is not the way to do it, but the energy to do it...

8. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I just wish I could get from home to work in less than 2 hours with all of the traffic congestion and tie ups for today we can't even drive anywhere without major problems let alone interdimensional travel!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. draqon Banned Banned

haha...the way to solve that problem are 2.

1) buy a house/rent a house close to work and give your current house for rent

2) buy a home on wheels, the bus-home and live there.

10. Ripley Valued Senior Member

interdementional travel... I wonder if that is how perception works? I mean would work? Like, zooming into a particular focus achieved by a very particular needle-pointed perception? And then to penetrate it? Stepping into it, first with one's toe? Then the next. Physically entering it?

11. Ripley Valued Senior Member

Or like pulling one of those heavy long thick curtains full of dust hanging from above? Peek-a-boo?

12. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Or even the fact that other dimensions may not actually exist or be accessible...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Thank you for the apology. I counted twenty nine by the way, excluding several grammatical errors. (Oops! Thirty. I see you misspelled apologise.)
    I am more concerned about your errors of fact and logic. I applaud your imagination, but I echo Stryder's advice that you take some time to learn some fundamentals before throwing out wild - though colourful - speculations. I think you will find there is even more wonder in 'ordinary' science and technology than in imaginative speculations such as interdimensional travel.

14. phlogistician Banned Banned

So you can travel between your dementias, is that what you are saying?