What if? - most definitely, not a honda advert.

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by merkababozo, Nov 22, 2008.

1. merkababozo Registered Member

What if a photon was a tiny black hole? ...... imagine energy concentrating to a point where an event horizon forms; then imagine what might happen if further concentration to a singularity were possible. Would endo-event horizon convergence (trans-dimensional collapse) create a relativistic event recursion, meaning that a duality is formed either side of the EH - the 'electric field' being the endo EH to singularity component transition which simultaneously creates the outer exo EH recursion (the 'magnetic field') - one creating the other in an endless event cycle, each swapping identities at the EH in a 720 degree cycle (360 positive, 360 negative).
    The intensity of the magnetic component could possibly be regarded as concentration towards the EH, whilst the electric field intensity might simply be concentration from the EH to the singularity; this would produce a 180 degree phase variance of relative intensity - might also explain why singularities can occur, as energy would be transfered in a recursive trans-geometric/event space above the EH. This type of speculation could also be applied to all particles - even the universe itself, where in an analogous sense, we would be riding the magnetic outriding recursion, as embedded offspring wavicles of the progenitor.
    Could the electron/positron manifestation after gamma photon decay be similar; only that instead of a point singularity, a hyperspatial ring singularity, integrated into the recursive wavefront of the universe, appearing as two separate objects, although being quite simply jusy one ring to hypertoroidal energy system.
    Finally, what if photons reside as integrated 'wavicles' within an aspect of the electro-positronic system ... looping around hyperspace (future/past).

Last edited: Nov 22, 2008
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

Keep working on these ideas. I encourage you because there is an element of similarity with my personal cosmology called Quantum Wave Cosmology. Quantum action, the fundamental force in QWC, and your EH could be parallel in some ways. Interesting thoughts.

Let me clarify what I mean by quantum action. At the quantum level, when a particular amount of enery, a quantum, occupies a particual space, the energy naturally collapses into a high density spot. The energy density surrounding that spot is much lower than the energy density of the collapsed high density spot and so the spot cannot be sustained and bursts into a spheriacally expanding wave of energy.

The spherically expanding quantum waves intersect and overlap and when a quantum of energy converges in a particular overlap, quantum action again occurs. You can see that if mass is composed of energy in quantum increments then there is rapid repetitive quantum action within mass that maintains the presence of the mass as high density spots form and burst into quantum energy waves that overlap and collapse back into high density spots.

Edit: I recently described the photon from the QWC perspective as a bundle of energy quanta where the exchange of energy during the quantum action process is 100% contained and so photons don't lose energy until they encounter mass.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2008
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.