Dogs & Cats - Homeless no more! - Poll

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by darksidZz, Nov 15, 2008.

?

Answer

Poll closed Nov 25, 2008.
  1. Yes, they should become food supplies freely given to homeless

28.6%
  2. No this is sick and disgusts me

71.4%
  3. I have no opinion, go ahead!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I want to hear more before I choose...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I am inspired by Varda's thread below to ask a voting take place. Be sure you agree with the options shown as it may impact our little friends.

We see them homeless and cute, so cute. This cat here is homeless and looks so cute I would like to eat him, literally. Therefore I conclude we can make pounds into food stuffs for homeless & the like, so vote whether this idea is one you'd agree to so we can control this problem!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

The Chinese eat dogs and cats as well as a few other cultures.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Yes, our purfect answer!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

darkside the problem with doing this is cultural not moral. In our culture we are raised to be atached to cats and dogs and there for the thought of eating them is as discusting as eating babies born without a heart or car acident victoms

Morally nither is actually immoral but culturally it is abhorent

8. Rick Valued Senior Member

But that in theory should also be valid reason to be carried to Humans who are homeless? meaning People who have less food, should be able to eat homeless humans for food ...

Dont get me wrong. I am totally against violence of all sorts, UNLESS it is the last answer to solve a problem. Are we so far beyond that we have to kill some beings to let our own survive? why not start giving some basic food, shelter, spend some more money ...

some thoughts.
    Rick

9. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

They will not do this, people are greedy.

10. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

The day the country I live in has to resort to killing stray cats and dogs to feed the homeless is the day I'm out. Period. There is plenty of money being spent else where on ridiculous things that could be used to feed the poor. We don't have to kill fido and fluffy to feed hungry bellies. We just have to be less greedy.

11. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

That won't happen I'm afraid, people would rather have homeless eat dirt than spend 1 dollar each buying them a burrito from taco bell. Thus we see the real truth, to solve homeless hungar and the animal issue we must make them one in the same..... consumable resources they will become! LITERALLY!

12. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

Topnotch idea !

We could rename the familiar organization to the Society for the Preparation of Culinary Animals, and start crankin' out "Cat Burgers" and "Hot Dogs" for one and all.

I can just hear the exultant exclamations of the mendicants as they declare satedly : Tastes like chicken !

That or just grind up the damned things for animal feed.

13. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Ahh, that's a nice idea, perhaps. But, ...that food wouldn't last nearly as long as you think, and ...then... you'd have the homeless thinking that we should continue feeding them!!

Baron Max

14. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Dogs should be killed and used as winter fuel for the poor and elderly.

Homeless cats should be collected, washed, shampooed and have ribbons tied to them, before having homes allocated to them.