Dear Brothers and Sisters

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by vrl_senanda, Nov 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vrl_senanda Registered Member

AS A REQUEST,

we are on the final countdown and such joy we have, awaiting your arrival. When the hour comes it shan’t be necessary for you to bring any of your would-be clothing with you.

All that will be provided. All that you shall require will be in your room. Do not be concerned about taking anything with you.

The three keys I a representive of Senanda give you before two years 10 of the Red Hunters belt. Listen to the Phoenix who raises her spreaded 7 wings and who is yet 5 star.

You see a current vessel. This is the old, yet it is the new. ********

We are not a channeled message. Remember US, REMEMBER MANY OF US - YOU WILL BECOME LIKE and YET U ARE

If you believe or reject such a message my friends remember that HOPE exists. I show you 7 yet will be 8 in completeness.

To you who dout my words! If you let me show you the circle that is red with cross four in middle, let it connect four heads with this name of three. Itself still yet travels now and then.
    Its lower body of brown with the top white point yellow breath of fire.

America

your LEADERS has rejected our LIGHT but we will LOVE you still.

We will slowly show you. , Ticking the time, phases of yearly printed silver, what is grounding salty blue that moves so wavy.

******** Others who are not within America but are few

Our Empress of observing in Chen, can she sit alongside one of the far laughing Bomjon, who He is in April? The Empress is singing Norther-Southern once again.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. electrafixtion Registered Senior Member

Rotflol!!!!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. synthesizer-patel Sweep the leg Johnny! Valued Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Dude...I'm obviously not high enough...because I didn't understand a word of that.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. synthesizer-patel Sweep the leg Johnny! Valued Senior Member

I don't do drugs anymore......any more than the average funk band on tour that is

9. scott3x Banned Banned

As a.. request? It sounds more like an announcement. Would you mind telling us a bit more about yourself? Honestly, I can't help but wonder if you're just trying to have a little fun, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

10. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

The Ashtar Galactic Command welcomes you. I have been waiting to see you.

11. scott3x Banned Banned

Lol

. Oh god that was funny ;-)

12. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Oh dear, we have another loony...

13. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Like flies to rotting flesh.

14. scott3x Banned Banned

Is that any way to treat someone who has delusions of grandeur

? When someone's a little lost, speaking of them disdainfully because of it doesn't generally help. However, trying to lead them back out of the woods might.

15. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Other than the post itself making little or no sense and being littered with grammatical errors, punctuation errors and spelling mistakes. It can only be assumed that they are a few dozen hats short of a hat convention.

I know, I know, you shouldn't call a nut, a nut, after all it doesn't make sense to a nut, to be called a nut, if in fact you are Rhubarb. I mean what sort of sane person would call Rhubarb a Nut.... at least I think that's their way of thinking.

On a serious note this is to the OP (Original Poster), Joking aside. Your post doesn't make much sense, it appears incoherent and gives the depiction that you are intending on doing something incredibly stupid based upon a delusional interpretation of reality. Is there is any shred of a human being left inside of you, please look to getting help from a medical professional before you allow yourself to do something stupid that you'll end up regretting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.