9/11 "WHO" from Who, How and Why's?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Stryder, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Some will find the Who, How and Why very simple to explain. others won't particular care, they just deal with an event that happened that was completely out of their control.

As you might of noticed another 9/11 is a super thread, it might seem a dumping ground in reality it's something to pull on since a lot of links to things already exist there. I suggest we over a course have THREE new threads, the WHO, the HOW and the WHY to 9/11. This of course is the WHO thread.

We'll start with the WHO. WHO was responsible?, WHO were the hijackers?, WHO hired them if they were hired?, WHO trained them if they were trained?. Once we've picked apart the WHO's, we can start on the HOW. (Obviously there might be other WHO's to add, so if you think of any feel free to mention them)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Patience, no point jumping the gun. This thread is the first of a trilogy. The plan is to get posters to concentrate on each one, one at a time. This is so it can be looked at and debated correctly rather than just resulting in a complete mucking fuddle.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

who: CIA

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

And the evidence for this Draq?

8. draqon Banned Banned

evidence? :bugeye: how could 2 planes as big as Boeing 737 be hijacked and diverted from their routes without anyone watching over the situation and controlling it? Moreover the 2 planes were used to train the terrorists in USA territory, and yet oncemore the CIA did not see it at all...and hmmm...I wonder what section of Pentagon's CIA was actually destroyed, no

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

obviously not the one which had to do with the operation of 911...def. not...

Coincidences happen, but not in a row...

9. draqon Banned Banned

the evidence Stryder was in Pentagon and with the 3rd plane neatly crashing into the section of Pentagon were the files were kept, the evidence is evaporated.

10. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Easy...Some Islamic terrorists who found a chink in our armor and exploited it.

Ok...thread done! lol j\k.

11. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

First off..they were 757s and 767s...and their size would have little to do with their ability to be hijacked or not.

12. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Secondly prior hijackings usually involved in aircraft reaching a destination and demands being made for release of the hostages (Usually political prisoners being freed). At least that's what we use to get during the late 1980's and early 1990's. Obviously this didn't usually occur over US soil but places like Pakistan (Karachi).

13. ScyentsIzLief Banned Banned

On a serious note:

I think the most profound question one has to ask in regards to the 9/11 attacks is:

Who benefits? I think this question alone should help any people understand why the Government would do what it did.

Armaments Industry
    There is nothing better for the arms industry than a war. Billions and billions of dollars worth of missiles and bombs have been used and have to be replaced. And president Bush is asking for - and receiving - additional "defense" funds.

George W. Bush
    He is the man to spend those billions of dollars and give them to his friends and business partners who in turn support his political career - not least with money.

Oil Industry
    Again a business field where president Bush is involved - the pipeline through Afghanistan can be built now, and the USA have their hands on the oil-wells of Iraq.

US Government
    The terrorist attacks gave the US government the excuse to further pursue it's goal of "a new world order" - NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM in latin. (also read: "world domination", or "global hegemony") by means of war.

The Patriot Act
    now allows to spy on every citizen, may it be his phone lines, or his online activities, by simply telling a judge the wiretapping may lead to to information relevant to criminal investigation.

It also allows sampling of DNA of any person convicted of "any crime of violence."

And it allows "arrest on suspicion" - without a warrant, without "probable cause" - in secret, without notifying anybody, without the right to see a lawyer.

The unknown Insider Traders
    The persons or organizations who knew about 9/11 and made huge profits on the stock exchange in the days before - and who are still not identified. Why?

Insurance Beneficiaries
    On the 23rd July, 2001, just seven weeks previous to the World Trade Center demolitions, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey signed a deal with a consortium (Larry Silverstein, Westfield America Inc and Lloyd Goldman) led by Larry Silverstein for a 99 year lease of the World Trade Center complex.

A new insurance policy - including terrorism for the first time - was issued for $3.6 billion.

Larry Silverstein even tried to claim $7.2 billion from the insurance because "The two hijacked airliners that struck the 110-story twin towers Sept. 11 were separate 'occurrences' for insurance purposes"

Barry Ostrager, a lawyer for Swiss Reinsurance Co., the trade center's lead insurer, agreed with the Travelers attorney that the destruction of the trade center towers was a single event. He called causation of the towers' collapse "a factually complex issue."

The WTC was not only a big money-loser, it was also built using asbestos for fire-protection (!) which was banned in the mid-1980's because it's causing cancer. Removal of the asbestos would have cost a fortune. More in the WTC video here.

More information about the dangers of asbestos:
    For information about Mesothelioma refer to the Mesothelioma & Asbestos Awareness Center or the
    Mesothelioma Cancer Center - Committed to providing the latest, up-to-date information to our visitors in hopes of creating awareness about the dangers of asbestos.

Who doesn't benefit?

Saddam Hussein
    He's dead

Osama Lin Laden
    He's in constant fear of being caught. He is always on the run.

The American People
    Loss of liberties, among many other things

The Constitution
    It has been defied many times before anyways.

These are simple facts that tell the whole story. If people didn't let their religious dogma, or dated value system get in the way of getting to the truth, the world would be different than it is today. It would be much better.

Going to watch a 90 minute video.

Peace.

14. scott3x Banned Banned

Well, this is one way of doing things. I think the who is the hardest to answer. I think the how is the easiest and what we have predominently focused on until now. The other thing is that though I believe that the same people at the top were responsible for all the events, in terms of the grunts, that's different. My primary focus has been on the WTC towers, so I'll mainly post what I have for them in regards to the 'who', with one exception (security of a certain airport):

"More evidence of Pre-9/11 Inside Trading: Follow the Money? God forbid"
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=8046

"SECRECY SURROUNDS A BUSH BROTHER'S ROLE IN 9/11 SECURITY"
    http://www.guvwurld.org/cgi-bin/liv...eporter - Marvin Bush 9-11 Role - 1-20-03.txt

"Secrecy Surrounds 9/11 Investigation"
    http://www.utne.com/2003-02-01/Secrecy-Surrounds-911-Investigation.aspx

"The FBI bombed the WTC in 93, why not 2001?"
    http://s1.zetaboards.com/LooseChangeForums/topic/57995/1/

15. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Once again, a well-intentioned thread that might have proven interesting is turned into nothing but another garbage heap by nuts, fruitcakes and other {bleep!}!

16. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

I'm sure it can be resurrected. Any thoughts on the WHO's?, Read-Only.

Admittedly most of those inputs suggested are "potential" WHY's, WHO's are basically identify those responsible that have direct collation with the attack. The WHY's in honesty are a moot point considering what we hear as a WHY isn't necessarily the real reason.

17. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Fair enough - and here's hoping.

OK, I'll state who I believe the WHO were, based on evidence, but it certainly will not please any of the nut-jobs out there who find it much more exciting to believe lies and other fabrications...

The WHO were a group of Middle Eastern men that had been brainwashed by extremist clerics into thinking they should perform a "great and holy mission."

And the evidence (money trail) serves to prove that's exactly who they were. In many cases, credit cards were used that left a glowing path directly back to extremist Islamic sources.

And of the ones who trained as pilots, at least one is remembered by his flight instructor as an individual who showed no interest in learing how to take off or land - simply in how to control a plane while in flight.

So that's who I believe the WHO were. Not only me but thousands and thousands of other people who think in reasonable terms rather than believing in some kind of sinister, idiotic government plot nonsense.

18. EndLightEnd This too shall pass. Registered Senior Member

WHO stands to benefit?

Frankly I think our good ole USA just needed a good reason to stay at War. GW's dad had war, Ill be damned if the son doesnt have one too! And looking back in history all we see is war.

I would not put it past this administration who has also been accused of war crimes to stage something like this (which is very reminiscent of Pearl Harbor). I say that because before Pearl Harbor, America's citizens did not want to go to war, afterwards they did. Sometimes you need an unbelievable event to get the entire nation behind something they would not normally agree with.

19. John99 Banned Banned

That is how you investigate crimes? By who stands to benefit?

Are you insane?

20. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Don't even try to accuse pearl harbor of being a conspiracy otherwise you are a lowlife piece of scum, many good men died in pearl harbor. And there was no chance of detecting it.

And you guys wanna know what, all of you "US being a war nation" criticizers answer this question. Every historic UN peace keeping force has been 90-100% US soldiers. Everyone says "okay lets go fight in this god forsaken place come on lets all pitch in" than everyone cowers away saying stupid excuses and the US is the one left shoveling the UN crap. Korea was supposed to be an international peace keeping force, 90% American soldiers.

So you know why America is always the one going to war? Because no one else in the UN has guts enough to do so.

Which brings up the question did some UN countries cause this conspiracy to persuade the US to go to war with Iraq because they were too cowardly to do it?

It is always Americans dying for the UN causes, the only time otherwise is when it's just handing out bread or other things.
    Heck the US even stationed a naval carrier battlegroup outside Indonesia after the tsunami to provide helicopter help and airlifting supplies.

So people stop criticising the US because the world specifically the western democracies owe the US a lot of money, credit, and blood.

21. scott3x Banned Banned

Just because one believes that Roosevelt knew that Pearl Harbor was going to be attacked doesn't make one a 'lowlife piece of scum', your beliefs notwithstanding.

There is much evidence the Roosevelt did indeed know it. Here are some links on the subject:
    "Pearl Harbor - Mother of All Conspiracies"
    http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/6315/pearl.html

"THE PEARL HARBOR DECEPTION"
    http://www.apfn.org/apfn/pearl_harbor.htm

"PEARL HARBOR ATTACK: THE GREAT DECEPTION"
    http://www.geocities.com/northstarzone/PEARL.html

22. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Omfg i am about to have so much fun, i did something you didn't think i would i actualy read them not only that but looked up the cited authors and man o man.

The first one is convicted of brutally assaulting his sister stabbing her several times, had a psychotic problem, and has always been bitter against the us government and justice system. He can hardly be described as sane

The second one was information that came from mere high school students, man who are you guys gonna trust some 15 year old punks looking for a laugh? or 40 year old war history experts, and people who were actually there. Scotch you fell into their prank, they owned you good.

The last author thinks that there was a conspiracy by George Washington, George Bush, Roosavelt, Jessie Jackson. And the author thinks that this conspiracy is to take over the world and create a new world order. The author also is racist against the freemasons which these above people were members of. Thinking that they own the economy and the government. And this wackjob thinks that the USA owns the world.

So who are you guys going to trust? Wackjobs? 15 year old punks? KILLERS?

23. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

I like believing wackjob 15 year old punk killers....they know the most about history.

Moral of fed's post: Verify your sources.