baron and Hypewaders

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Zakariya04, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Man these two on the world events forums are funny...

i read through there posts and i have to say i do laugh.. I love the way baron talks to Hype and vice versa

i will quote some posts next

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. leopold Valued Senior Member

hey zak, how's the hammer hangin'?
    still on the wagon?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

The Baron is one hard critter to corner- not vicious, but elusive. When the discussion gets too deep or specific... he's off-topic like a spooked cat.

Which is too bad, because I somehow have a hunch that journeying with him to the Heart of Darkness might reveal a heart of gold.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

"Too deep or specific"? And you blame me for that??

Hype, I've asked you, about a dozen times, to show some proof or substantial evidence for the allegations that you've made against the US military, and you've done nothing, given me nothing, except more endless allegations!

So, ...wanna' try it again? You accused the US military of intentionally targeting innocent civilians, right? That was the whole basis for your entire thread. Now, I ask you again -- please provide some proof or substantial evidence for that accusation. Please!

Now let's see who's slippery and elusive. We'll also see about your "deep and specific".

Baron Max

8. Betrayer0fHope MY COHERENCE! IT'S GOING AWAYY Registered Senior Member

Baron does get very off topic, from what I've observed.

9. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Baron Max: "You accused the US military of intentionally targeting innocent civilians, right? That was the whole basis for your entire thread. Now, I ask you again -- please provide some proof or substantial evidence for that accusation. Please!"

As you wish. Let's return to Killing Time then.

10. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

My money is on the BARON...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

So you think that repeating your earlier unfounded, unproven, wild accusations is the same as giving evidence of anything? Hype, you do know the difference between accusations and evidence, don't you?????

You lose, Hype, as I knew you would. Accusations are not the same as providing evidence.

If the legal/justice system operated the way you've done in this thread, how would you like it, Hype?

Sorry, Hype, you lose!

Baron Max

PS - for some help in your allegations and wild accusations, check out a new book by a guy named "Hitchcock" ...he wrote about how the US and the allies "raped" Europe, killing civilians by the billions and destroying everything in their path. Read it, you'll love it ....hell, the way you hate the USA, you'll have orgasms while you read it.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

I love my country Baron Max, and I've made no accusations so wild and unfounded as yours right here.

13. Gustav Banned Banned

oh dear

14. Gustav Banned Banned

i personally prefer this approach

/snicker

15. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Hypewaters is one of the most patient, nice people on this forum. Baron on the other hand ...