Earth: What Iron Core 2

Discussion in 'Earth Science' started by Bishadi, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Bishadi Banned Banned

Here is a publication that many may find interesting.

Offers a method to observe the dynamics of how the earth MAY WORK! )All disclosurer included, its not my idea)

but interesting

here is a link for some http://eearthk.com/Articles03.html

Wow, a different approach!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

"The PT model is an hypothesis based on not thoroughly tested assumptions that has not allowed for alternative positions. This paper presents mechanisms that conform to the Expanding Earth model as postulated by S.W. Carey and many others, and can also be known as “Vertical Tectonics”. It should be realized that numerous papers and books disagreeing with the PT model do not get published, or made available through libraries, due to the exclusionary practices of the “peer review” system."

Kook.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Dickhead

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bishadi Banned Banned

in 1982, i shared how the synaptic exchanges are resonant conveyance between neurons rather than electrical exchanges and the main 'peer review' answers that came back are that a 'photon' cannot be held upon mass

'a violation of relativity' (einstein postulate)

and now 25 years later, polaritonics are proving that a structure can maintain a polariton or even the exciton and they can define, predicts and are engineering the structures

point being; the peers are so high no wonder so many drown walking the Planck

8. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Do you have source for that?

9. Bishadi Banned Banned

UC Berkeley and Cal Tech i believe are who sent the response specifically on that same premise. Can't hold me to that as it was a long time ago.

As for the old Photon Neuron Conductions (PNC theory) paper. I believe there is one copy left that my Mother is supposed to be keeping; sealed and safe.

Otherwise, look in the 'chemistry' section and see the Polaritonics items.

Also take a peak at an 8/2008 pub i have been reading

http://lanl.arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/0808/0808.3115v1.pdf

it is about 'energy' upon mass in nonequlilibrium states......and how to define and return to operators

Last edited: Sep 20, 2008
  10. OilIsMastery Banned Banned

So peridotite is a myth?

11. Bishadi Banned Banned

a cleaner reference

Diapirs remind me of a flame.

12. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well, here is a note.

The sun under observation exspands before it collaspes, in the event of a magnetic pole reversal.

If you assume that the magnetic reversal on earth takes a longer time, then the earth would be exspanding at a slower rate before collaspeing.
    Where in evidence we would then exspect to see less ocean floor ridge spreading. So the magnetic stripes on the sea floor would be getting smaller and smaller near the actual ridge.

The problem conpounds at a certain point as with a decreaseing magnetic feild strength the earth should be
    shrinking/collasping. which suggest that the magnetic feild is deminishing from the interior out ward, rather than the opposite.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

13. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Ha! Just more nonsense from the garbage-maker. {yawn}