Scientific proof that God exists

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by voodoochile, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

Hello. Between march 2007 and march 2008 I was involved in testing a physics engine with a Japanese company called Polyphony Digital who make a driving simulator called Gran Turismo. During this process a brilliant Japanese cryptographer/physicist who was hired by Polyphony Digital developed a new type of code, which was used to control how the grip of the car would behave. This new code was then developed even further after I did a lot of testing with it.

This code worked like a chain so it could also run at a speed. I was able to make the speed of this chain run very quickly, quite easily. After about 1 week I managed to bring this code all the way to the speed of light. In order to do this I had to think and move at the speed of light over a short time, about 3 or 4 seconds each effort. When I did, the last decision I made with my left hand broke through the fabric of space -time. At this moment my arm became light. By the time I looked away from my arm all the matter around me had become light and then space. For about 10 seconds I could see nothing but perfect white light and it was conscious, powerful and infinite. Then the light seemed to draw my attention to my left where there was somebody sitting down. At the time I didn’t recognise this person as I was very shocked and the whole thing caught me by surprise.

With binary code travelling the speed of light it was now possible to run scientific equations in 3 dimensions. This allowed for the equation/test that found the points of inertia in the car. I found all these points and they made up the shape of a cross in the base of the chassis. For the cross to function it had to be placed somewhere. Another physicist who was hired later on by Polyphony Digital figured out that it went above the car. I then suggested that there might be a halo around the car and there was. Another physicist found that the weight of the car is shaped like a pair of balls.

So this was confirmation that the light I saw was God and the person sitting to his right was Jesus. This system of inertia symbolises what it took for him to go through with his own crucifixion. You have to see it.

To add to this proof, as the process went on I began finding weak points in this new 3 dimensional code. I kept on breaking it, each time showing them exactly where to make it stronger. This continued until I couldn’t break it anymore. As I couldn’t do anything more with it, I suggested that they assume there is only light because that is what I saw when I broke through the fabric of space-time. This worked and they managed to create an environment made of light and it was more proof of what I had seen. I then made this environment of light perfect using mind power. Hard to believe I know but I developed a connection with the code, which had grown over 6 months and which always happened at the moment of inertia. So now the code is exactly what I saw when I broke through the fabric of space-time, which makes it God’s image. It isn’t hard to believe when you see it. It’s made of perfectly balanced positive and negative and every colour in the spectrum but perfect, white light travelling at the speed of light. I created something that just, is.

So to clarify everything shortly; this new code was a great piece of mathematics and after a lot of work from me it was perfectly filled with inertia information. Then I managed to take this code all the way to the speed of light. I made one last decision at the speed of light and accidentally broke through the fabric of space-time. Everything became light and it was conscious and there was a person sitting to my left who resembled Jesus but at that time I couldn’t say for sure who it was. Later on the points of inertia were found in the car by me. They were in the shape of a cross and this left the physicists with a cross. They eventually figured out that it went above the car in a system of inertia that controls how the weight of the car works. This confirmed who was sitting to my left earlier. A halo was then found around the car after I suggested it. Another physicist found that the weight of the car is shaped like a pair of balls. This system represents what it took for Jesus to go through with his crucifixion. It was built into the laws of physics so it could be found later on and everything I have just described has been recorded and can be watched from start to finish.

You have to believe me on what happened and what I saw because the owner of this video game, Kazonori Yamauchi decided to keep me in Ireland during the testing. Him and his employees would have also seen the light and what happened. There would have been more than one witness and it probably would have been recorded on video but seeing what’s there now is enough to believe I wouldn’t lie about it. The proof and evidence of everything I am saying is there but this sad old Japanese man has ended up with it.

There are some issues that have to be addressed. They haven’t made this public because a scientist would have to make this system of inertia work before they could say it is scientific proof or that it even exists. Even with the unfinished system of inertia, its very important that people see what has been found so far so that they can make their own decisions based on what is there.

This is my third attempt at writing this in 8 months. The first version was too short, the second version was too long and in total I have received 3 open minded replies out of a few thousand. This should have been made public in a serious and respectful manner but thanks to this soulless, sad little man, Kazonori Yamauchi, its all gone wrong. He caused all the problems and he is the reason there is only one witness. On top of that he stole a year of my life after I put everything into this process and he’s the reason you have to believe me under these unbelievable circumstances. He was just there all the time, contributed nothing but money and was even being emotionally needy at times and needed constant reassurance he was involved as there was a lot of genius going on by various people and he felt stupid because all he did was just sit there. Sad, really.

For anyone who reads this, please tell everyone you know. If you have the means to investigate it, I would advise it. It’s the biggest and most important story to break in about 2000 years and before that, 14 billion. I’m not a religious person and I have questioned my own sanity more than all the people who I’ve tried to share this information with so don’t bother.

I advise a boycott of Sony and Polyphony Digital so they have to show the proof now. Further action would be necessary to make sure that no individual or company should be the sole beneficiaries of this code, this information and this progress. This boycott would be a good step towards making sure that everyone benefits from this progress equally. I’m not looking for a following or anything. I’m trying to let people know what has been found, what they have to do to see it, that its rightfully there’s and what they have to do to get it. I can’t even launch legal proceedings so it’s out of my hands.

If you have any questions please ask. Any constructive criticism is welcomed. Any legal advice is greatly appreciated concerning international employment law intellectual property law and how to make public finding the points of inertia so I get my noble prize. Anything else, keep it to yourself.

Colm.

“One giant leap for mankind. One decision for Colm.” The decision that broke through the fabric of space-time and made everything after that possible.

A car held all the secrets.

Inertia was the key to everything.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Betrayer0fHope MY COHERENCE! IT'S GOING AWAYY Registered Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Well, I'm convinced.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

Yes.

You will be convinced after you see what I'm talking about.

8. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Did you ever hang out at the delphi flight sim forum? Play redbaron 3d?

9. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

12 year old kids on video game forums have been saying that kind of thing to me for months.

10. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

It's a pretty unique handle, and he is a cool guy. Oh well.

11. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

it seems every age group responds the same to this news. ok, I'm very fast and very strong and because of that I made that decision and the rest happened. just think about that part it.

12. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

the thread killer strikes again!

13. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

I see the part where everybody gets lost is when I mention breaking through the fabric of space-time. So I will try to explain how this happened in more detail. As I mentioned this new code looked like 2 dimensional squares. The testing I did perfectly filled these squares with information. So now these squares were solid with inertia information. Inertia is a very special force. When a car is drifting, the slightest touch will make the car skim along the track in a different direction. These squares behaved the same way. Each one was a perfect copy of the last so they had an unlimited supply which allowed them to fire them at my steering wheel indefinitely. When they were being fired at the steering wheel one touch at any time in any direction would send one square flying. If you shook your hand you would get quite a few and the speed would increase but you had to do all of this while drifting. I was able to get this chain to go so fast that they couldn’t build faster. There seem to be a few speed barriers that I had to get the code through. Each time I did, I had to consciously make it happen. So when I managed to make it work at the speed of light my last decision in an increasing number of decisions broke through the fabric of space-time. I had to break through the fabric of space-time to be fast enough to make that one last decision and I did. I didn’t know or think I was going to break through the fabric of space time but I had to in order to make it work. After that everything became light and the squares that were travelling in a straight line were now attached to each other in what looks a spring made of 3 dimensional squares. Does that make it easier to believe?

14. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

Why should we believe you?

15. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

believe me for your own sake. its important people see this and do something about it. Every person has a right to this. The only way I can thin of making this happen is to do a boycott. Take a companies income away and they have to do everything you say. To make this happen, you would have to do nothing.

16. orcot Valued Senior Member

I could actually make sonic move so fast that it went of the screen, call that a break of the space time continium if you like. I yust called it a crappy sega

17. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

I saw god when I played Black Sabbath at 78 RPM.

18. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

19. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

The question is:
    Did you play the game or did the Game Play You?

20. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

Kids on video games forums were leaving replies like that. I thought people on a science forum would have something more constructive to say. Forget about video games. This was testing a physics engine. do a search for newtonian physics engine and see what you get. it wont be video games.

21. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

I think the jist of what everyone's trying to say is show us the objective evidence. Your claims mean nothing otherwise.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2008
  22. andbna Registered Senior Member

And so the cry rang down through the ages: "Believe me without evidence, for I appeal to your emotions!"
    Sorry, but you will have to do better than that.

Hmm, lets see what the almighty google search yields:

First hit (I'm Feeling Lucky): Wikipedia entry on physics engines, to quote the intro paragraph:
    (emphasis mine.)
    Guess you weren't feeling too lucky afterall, eh?

2nd result: Wikipedia entry on video game physics.

3rd result: http://www.alecrivers.com/physical/overview_physics.htm Quote of site description:
    I must say, your credibility really shines through with that remark. Should I mention the irony that you yourself said that the physics engine you were making was specificaly for a video game? Now, perhaps you can see why a certain level of evidence is being demanded? (At this point, any at all would be great.)

That said, I must be fair and say that your quote could be taken to mean that no actual video games will come up in a search (as opposed to video-game oriented pages, or pages containing the phrase "video game".) In this case, there are far fewer results of actual video games [none on the first page, and I won't bother looking past that] (not too many people seem to be marketing their "newtonian physics engine.") However, 5 of the 10 first results were pages oriented around programming physics specificaly for a video game (and that number doesn't even count the first result, see how leaniant I'm being?)

When you act like a kid, people treat you like a kid (which means they talk to you like a kid.) Fact of life.

Alright, constructive it is:
    You could be charged with slander by posting these messages: Sony in particular does not take kindly to anything that could potentialy damage their sales (ever heard of a compani called Lik-Sang?) And with the lack of success they are currently experiancing, it would not be wise to give them an excuse to sue you. Hence, I sudgest that you cease and desist now, before you get those words in letter form. Of course, it is entirely up to you. Maby they won't care.

Finally; there are people who can help you with your problem: start by seeing your doctor, and telling them everything. Make sure you follow what they say; they are there to help you.

Get well soon.
    -Andrew

23. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

voodoochile

First off, what you say here isn't worth the paper it's printed on. We don't know if you are just some bored pot smoking forums wanderer that's decided to stalk the forums with some delusional tale, or somebody promoting something for some internal reason, perhaps to undermine a company by extraordinary tales... In any case anything you submit to the forum for people to read is going to be taken with a pinch of salt, since there is no evidence to independently evaluate.

Lets just try to break this down a little for you to understand, no matter what physics an engine is running it's not going to be able to run any faster than the computer runs. If the Machines in use are standard Semi-Conductor systems and weren't surround by large Halon cooling systems, then what you suggest is more than like Impossible.

Even if it was possible, what makes you think the "Religious Iconage" is real? Most religions know that over the computer 10 years is their most trialling period, this is because Science is right on the boundaries on making discoveries that could well show how false those religions are and they would lose their followers in droves. This is why to me it looks fraudulent, either you are trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes, or you are delusional or your colleagues at work had a laugh at your expense and now you are delusional from it.

In any case I really suggest you are more Critical of what you think happened, consider it was just some Stunt that you got played with.

(Kind of reminds me the "Don't go for it Electric Boy" event.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.