Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: Do mothers with more kids have looser vaginas?

  1. #41
    As a mother, I am telling you Syzygys's Avatar
    Posts
    12,638
    And if you ever learn how to use google, go ask Alice:

    Please note the last sentence, saying: this is a COMMON experience for women.In plain English, yes, multiple childbirth loosens up your pussy. End of story...

    ----------------------------------

    How can I tighten my loose vagina?!?

    Dear Alice,

    I have given birth to three children. My last child was delivered without an episiotomy. I have noticed a change in the size of my vagina as a result of this. I am too embarrassed to have sex because I feel too loose. Is this common with multiple childbirths? I am too ashamed to ask anyone this. Please let me know if there is something that can be done to repair my womanhood.



    Dear Reader,

    It can be embarrassing to discuss these issues, but many women have experienced the exact same concerns, particularly after having several children. Your medical practitioner won't be surprised to hear that you've got these concerns, so it makes sense to bring up your worries at your next appointment, or make a special appointment to talk things over, as difficult as it may be, in his or her office BEFORE you are examined.

    You say you are embarrassed to have sex because you feel too loose. Is this something that your partner told you, or did you come to this conclusion by squeezing, or trying to squeeze, your fingers if you put them inside of you, using the muscles of your vaginal opening? Maybe inserting a tampon clued you in? Childbirth can bring changes in a person's body and sexual response. Every now and then, accommodations, such as trying various positions, having different expectations, or using lube, need to be made. Sometimes medical assistance can be helpful. Talk with your partner, although it may be embarrassing or hard to do, about what you both notice and/or worry about. These unexpected changes are part of a person's life and it's normal to accommodate them over a person's life span or a long-term relationship.

    Are you having any trouble holding your urine? Often women who have the sensation that their vagina is stretched also notice that they leak urine, especially when they laugh, sneeze, or cough.

    Kegel exercises strengthen pelvic floor muscles, the muscles that stretch during childbirth. They help improve sexual pleasure (more intense orgasms) by making the muscles stronger and more elastic, and they can improve bladder tone so that you don't leak urine. They won't, however, actually make your vagina smaller, but they can make the opening tighter.

    Here's how to do Kegel exercises:
    When you're peeing, clench (without your hands) your muscles to stop the flow of urine for about four seconds. Then release those same muscles to let the urine flow again. These are your pelvic floor muscles; these are the muscles you'll be exercising when you do Kegels.
    If you want to check and make sure that you're using the right muscles, put a finger or two into your vagina. Tighten the muscles. If you can feel your fingers being squeezed (even just a little), then you've located the right muscles.
    About five to ten times a day, repeat the Kegels ten times per session.
    It can take up to 8 - 10 weeks to notice improvement, and there will most certainly be improvement. Like any kind of weight lifting or muscle building exercises, Kegels take time to make a difference! (Adding a vaginal barbell to your regular Kegel exercise routine can help. They are available at specialty stores that carry sex toys or sexual enhancement items.)

    If you do Kegel exercises enthusiastically and regularly, and notice no change at all, ask your health care provider about other methods to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles, including:

    Vaginal cones
    These objects are weighted, tampon-sized devices that a woman puts into her vagina and holds there. A set of cones increases gradually in weight. One starts with the lightest cone, inserts it into the vagina, and squeezes the muscles to hold it in place. This is done twice a day, for about fifteen minutes per session, while going about one's usual activities. When a woman is successful at keeping the cone in place, she can move on to the next heavier cone, working her way up to the heaviest.

    Electrical stimulation (called NMES or Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation)
    This method uses a probe in the vagina to stimulate the muscles of the pelvic floor with an electric current, which causes the muscles to contract and relax. Treatments are performed every one to four days and last about 20 minutes per session. Depending on the situation, one might do these treatments for a few weeks, or longer. Some health care providers perform these sessions in their offices; others prescribe home units for their patients.

    NeocontrolTM
    This is a special chair that uses magnetic fields to stimulate the muscles of the pelvic floor. These treatments are usually administered by a technician or nurse in a urologist's office in 20 - 30 minute sessions, twice a week, for about eight weeks.

    If you have severe problems due to vaginal stretching, some health care providers will recommend surgery; this is usually a last resort. Laser procedures and more complicated ones to re-position your bladder are available. You and your provider will figure out what makes sense for you.

    There is nothing to be ashamed about — this is a common experience for women, as well as information you need to know.

  2. #42
    Wow is it really that much work to keep vaginal muscles tight? I'm not looking forward to getting older.

  3. #43
    Unnecessary Surgeon Dr Lou Natic's Avatar
    Posts
    5,571
    Wow is it really that much work to keep vaginal muscles tight? I'm not looking forward to getting older.
    Yeah I really wouldn't either if I was a woman, it's such a cruel downward spiral.

    Did you know the whole idea of witches originated purely because people found old women disgusting? People hated them so much they came up with excuses to horrifically torture them to death, and the whole community would get involved.

    Women would flee into the forest, live in little huts they made themselves, cook what they could find- frogs, newts, berries, etc, in couldrons to survive, and then guys would go and find them and be like "hey look she's making magic potions in her couldron with special ingredients to curse us" and they'd drag her back to the town to "try" her for witchcraft, which basically was the first domino flick towards certain torture and death.
    Later the witch hysteria grew to include young women as well and even occassionally males, but initially it was simply a means of removing the unpleasant element of "older women" (with their big worn out vaginas) from society.
    Quite sad, if there is a god he's definately a misogynist, with mother issues it seems.

  4. #44
    I had C-sections with both mine because after trying to get the first one out with no luck they said my pelvis wouldn't open wide enough to let the head out. My second one was scheduled but would never have come out anyway, because he was sideways the whole time and didn't turn.

    So no babies left my body that way. I have also heard that the more babies a woman passes through there the looser it gets.


    BTW: I suggest women practice their kegels during intercourse, to really make your partner happy. or if you want to get it over with FAST LOL.
    Last edited by shorty_37; 09-09-08 at 09:11 PM.

  5. #45
    As a mother, I am telling you Syzygys's Avatar
    Posts
    12,638
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty_37 View Post
    So no babies left my body that way.
    Hmmm, yummie and sweet! I mean, nice to hear...

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Syzygys View Post

    You say you are embarrassed to have sex because you feel too loose. Is this something that your partner told you, Maybe inserting a tampon clued you in?
    Is a man stupid enough to say to his partner you haven gotten pretty loose dear. Does he ever want to have sex again?

    If you insert a tampon and it falls right out, you are in big trouble LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Syzygys View Post
    Hmmm, yummie and sweet! I mean, nice to hear...

  7. #47
    As a mother, I am telling you Syzygys's Avatar
    Posts
    12,638
    I didn't say that quote attributed to me, just for the record... The first one in the post above...

    To stay on topic, what moron moved this thread to the cesspool? It is completely valid discussion and obviously educational for certain readers such as Bells.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Syzygys View Post

    So basicly you are saying no extra exercise needed, because it is done naturally. Of course women who got loose vagines due to childbirth tend to disagree with you. You also contradict yourself.
    Can you not read? I said the exercises is something that women do all the time. And if a woman chooses not to do it, it is her own damn fault. Of course it's going to stretch after childbirth. You try passing a lemon out of your penis and tell us if it doesn't stretch it somewhat. So to bring everything back into shape, you start doing the exercises immediately after you have the child. I don't know a single woman who does not do the exercises, even women who have never had childbirth. Those muscles also help control one's bladder and I don't know any woman who does not exercise it constantly and usually sub-consciously because well, we don't want to keep peeing our pants.

    I dunno, luack of logic? You seem to disagree with FACTS...
    What facts? You claimed that Palin has a loose vagina. You then went on to claim that women who have had children would automatically have "looser vaginas". Everyone with a thinking braincell has advised you that it is not the case since the greater majority of women on this planet do their PFE's, whether they have children or not. Other men in this thread have told you that in their experiences, they would have to disagree with you. And yet, here you are, back again claiming it as a "fact".

    here again, contradiction. You just stated above that women do it baturally, now they need to do the extra exercises. make up your mind, for fuck's sake...
    Huh? Are you stoned? Take a hit to the head? Shaken baby syndrome?

    We are told about it and explained how to do it. After a while, it's just something we do without thinking about it. Some women obviously do not. Is that really that hard for you to comprehend?

    BOTH sites were the sources, I could quote 10 more, but what value is it for you?
    What sides?

    You claimed that you have it from a valid source that she has a "loose vagina". So either site the source that claims with proof that Palin has a loose vagina or this thread closes and is sent to the Cesspool. I believe I have tolerated your idiocy long enough.

    google the keywords and you will see women complaining after childbirth all the time, so "natural" exercise obviously don't work....
    To put it bluntly, I don't give a flying fuck what other women say about their vaginas. Your claim is that Palin has a loose vagina and that you apparently have it from a valid source. So cite the source that proves she (Palin) has a loose vagina directly (in that it discusses the state of her vagina and others who have seen it, felt it and/or touched it can vouch for it being loose) or, as I said, this thread closes due to the fact that you have no proof. Get it now?

    Anyway, you will be ignored in this thread....
    By who? You? As I said, either cite the damn sources or this thread is closed.

    ----------------------------------------------

    Damn it! Someone already beat me to it!

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Syzygys View Post
    To stay on topic, what moron moved this thread to the cesspool?
    That would be me. What moron started it?

  10. #50
    As a mother, I am telling you Syzygys's Avatar
    Posts
    12,638
    So the education of ignorant posters is not a worthy goal for the site? I apologize, my bad...

    Apparently some mothers here had confussions about how their body operates, so I figured we should enlighten them...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. By Syzygys in forum Human Science
    Last Post: 05-15-08, 10:40 AM
    Replies: 19
  2. By lucifers angel in forum Ethics, Morality, & Justice
    Last Post: 04-19-08, 04:16 AM
    Replies: 9
  3. By lucifers angel in forum Ethics, Morality, & Justice
    Last Post: 04-05-08, 12:00 AM
    Replies: 12
  4. By lucifers angel in forum Ethics, Morality, & Justice
    Last Post: 02-22-08, 03:53 AM
    Replies: 12
  5. By darksidZz in forum Free Thoughts
    Last Post: 07-19-07, 11:39 PM
    Replies: 84

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •