Do mothers with more kids have looser vaginas?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Syzygys, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Inquiring minds want to know!! In the thread about Palin most men (including me) assumed that a mother of 5 has a bigger/looser vagina than a woman with no kids or just 1.

This is the thread to discuss this very important issue, maybe my vote depends on it!!!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

so a man who ejaculates more has smaller testicles?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

To throw a little science into the discussion:

http://www.revirgination.net/vaginal-size.html

"If your vagina is too big, you might have the following problem:
    -Less satisfaction for you and your partner during intercourse.
    -Fanny Farting - air getting in and out of your vagina.
    -Bad bladder control.
    -In come case it will develop prolapsed in middle age or later, which is serious matter.

However, the size will be change after child birth because of the extreme expansion of the vagina. Many women complain they feel loose and lost the control of their bladder. It could be correct by kegel exercise and vaginal tightening surgery."

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Hon, I think the issue was already decided by post #3... But I blissfully noted your non-sequitur...

But just for double-your-knowledge:

"But what does affect your dimensions is childbirth. Unfortunately, the more babies you have, the more likely your vagina is to become widened. This is due to damage to the muscles and other supporting tissues of the vaginal walls. It's more common after difficult and prolonged labours. It can often be prevented by very determined use of the postnatal exercises that midwives and physiotherapists teach."

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/sex_relationships/facts/vaginasize.htm

P.S.: I am actually surprised that women wouldn't know this....

8. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

and a man's dick gets worn down to a nub after long term use. Just imagine how you would be without all that masturbating you have to do.

9. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

REVIRGINATION?! since when is plastic surgery for vanity's sake science? Of course women are loser after having a kid. Give it a few weeks and its back to normal.

10. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

I think we already established your general ignorance. Plastic surgery (like it or not) is using science to accomplish its goals, so get used to it...

Just for your sake, how about the opinion of the Australian government's health department?:

http://www.health.wa.gov.au/home/

"Vaginal slackness results from stretching the pelvic muscles during pregnancy and delivery"

11. Bells Staff Member

What makes you assume that women wouldn't know this?

You are meant to do exercises before and after the birth of the child. Otherwise, yes, you can have issues with bladder control. Of course the vagina is stretched during childbirth, how could it not?.. Hence why you do the exercises and literally within a week or two, everything is back to normal and the way it was before.

Women do those exercises even if they've never been pregnant.

And we do it while pregnant and literally immediately after the child is born.. hell, you're meant to do those exercises constantly after having had a child.. and you are reminded of it constantly from when the child is born by the midwives and doctors.

Everything does bounce back very quickly, you know..

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

I dunno... Reading Orleander's posts???:

Quote:

>Originally Posted by camilus
    >...LMFAO, thats why I said earlier. She pushed out 5 kids already, so you know that shit must be loose as hell.... ”

>>Orleander:
    >>why do people think that??

13. Bells Staff Member

Err no. "Revirgination" is surgery that makes the woman a "virgin" again. It is considered a vanity surgery and in some instances, might be necessary for religious or cultural reasons.. eg. girl is expected to be a virgin upon marriage, is not and has the surgery to hide that from her new husband to be.

14. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Oh boy, never let the wimin try to argue logic:

No what? Revirgination is NOT the issue, offtopic. On the other hand even surgeons doing such surgeries are using fucking SCIENCE!

So focus, try to stay on topic, and generally, never try to refute me...You will sleep much better.

P.S.: I am done with this thread, the education has ended...

15. John99 Banned Banned

I agree.

16. Bells Staff Member

I did and she's right. Why do people think that every woman has a loose vagina after having had kids? The greater majority of women do the pelvic exercises before and during pregnancy and immediately after birth. It's just one of those things women do all the time regardless of whether they have had children or not.

So why do people automatically assume that a woman who has 5 children is "loose as hell"?

You are the one who brought up revirgination. Not me. And of course surgeons use science when performing surgery. What? Do you think we have the expectation that they lay on hands and pray instead of cutting?

Surgery is science.

But what is the topic exactly? Ah yes.. "Do mothers with more kids have looser vaginas?". As you have 'discovered' for yourself, women who do exercises have no issues and I do not know one single woman who does not do the exercises, pregnant, have had children or not.

As for logic.. It is amusing that you actually make a derogatory comment about us "wimin" arguing logic when you stated yourself in your OP that your vote could depend on whether her vagina is loose or not. I'm sorry, and you make derogatory remarks about the logic of women?? Thank you for having provided me with a laugh.

And yes, you best run from this topic as fast as you can. You don't want to make yourself look even more foolish than you have already portrayed yourself as being.

17. John99 Banned Banned

Absolutely.

18. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

I'm with the ladies on this one. From experience I can tell you it's not an issue. If they do everything they're instructed to do, by the time you can have sex again,it's not noticable.
    Course, it could have something to do with my massive man tool.....not

19. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Not invariably. After a certain age things in general don't repair like they used to, and after 4 or 5 kids even younger women can become slack parodies of womanhood.

I recently stumbled onto a late night program about plastic surgery and they had a stripper very matter of factly saying after years of f'ing herself on stage with huge dildos that her vagina was like the neck hole on one of jay leno's sweaters.
    It was shocking to me how she wasn't crippled with shame and embarrassment, she was just kind of like "yeah I just feel like I should probably get it fixed so I can move on and go to school blah blah blah", her face wasn't blurred or anything, I guess she figured no one would ever see it, so I taped it and I think it's still locked in place on my dvr, I might have to upload it to you tube.

I don't get what the big deal is about making fun of women with huge vag holes, it's exactly the same as making fun of guys for having pin dicks, and that's just fair game hilarity for all.
    Both should be ridiculed and showered with scorn, made to feel like inferior outcasts of society, ironically they'd be forced to turn to one another and have comically unsatisfying sex for the rest of their lives.

20. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Let's change the subject slightly, if there is a mother in your neighbourhood with at least 4 kids, ask her:

After how many kids have you stopped your vaginal exercizes??

I bet they do after 3 kids, easily. When you have so many kids you have other things to worry about than a keeping your pussy tight. Don't believe me, just ask them.

As for Bells, if you don't recognize sarcasm, that is not my problem.I didn't bring up revirgination, that was just the first website I ran into, with a VALID scientic quote.The issue was irrelevant. That you don't agree with their practice, again, it is YOUR problem. I didn't see you disagreeing with the Australians...

And just for the record, I can't vote and I wouldn't anyway...

P.S. I have it from good sources, that Palin's vagina is so wide/slack that I could walk into it and I am tall....
    P.S.S.: I like slick vaginas, because I am Humongous....

21. Bells Staff Member

If they don't do their pelvic exercises, any woman can become "slack parodies of womanhood", whether they have had children or not. It's a muscle for goodness sake and like any muscle, can become slack with lack of exercise.

There were several women in my mother's groups who had more than 4-5 children and who used to comment that their husbands found them to sometimes be uncomfortably tight because of the sheer amount of exercise they do. I don't know of any woman who has ever stopped doing those exercises. My mother is nearing 70 and still does them. It helps with preventing and combating incontinence as well as ensuring the vagina does not become "loose". The most important reason cited for those exercises is to help prevent incontinence.

What? How exactly do you think women exercise their pelvic floor muscles? It's done all the time and everywhere.. while driving, watching TV, eating at restaurants, etc. It's not something women take time to do, as one would going to a gym, for example. You don't slot it into your daily schedule. It's something women constantly do basically, wherever they might be. Or did you assume women got down on the floor and did it while bringing up a sweat as one would doing push-up's.

I don't agree or disagree with the surgery. It's up to the individual woman to decide for themselves. I disagree that some religions and cultures might force young girls into having it done because of some archaic belief system.

As for the Australian site. Why would I disagree with it? We're taught about pelvic floor exercises from a very young age. It's also explained to us by our mothers and doctors how we are meant to do it. When you fall pregnant, one of the first reading material they give you is about pelvic floor exercises. Go to a physio while pregnant and it's one of the first things they discuss with you. Give birth to a child and while you're looking at your child for the first time, it's one of the first things they remind you to do. So please tell me, where do you get off saying that women don't seem to know about it? Do you think because it's not a topic women talk about publicly, we are ignorant of it? If a woman does not do the exercises, then it is her own individual fault. It does not mean every woman who has had more than one child is suddenly "loose".

Then either site your damn sources or shut the hell up. And no, that was not sarcasm.

Course you are dear. I'm sure whatever creature is drunk or stoned enough to have sex with you would agree with you after she manages to find it with a magnifying glass.

22. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

Orgasms are great exercize, perhaps explaining our success in these matters.

23. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

actually i was lissioning to something on bladder weakness in both women and men (especially after prostate surgury) and in the case of men it was a case of training men to actually USE those mussles because we symply dont use them very much

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.