"Mommy tell me a mythstory" or why you should leave the blue acid alone!

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Mr. Hamtastic, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

MW-I would like to hear your intoxication/ahem/ your fabrication /ahemahem/
    your fully factual take on the basic mainstay of christianity. I would also be interested to hear how you came to your enlightenment which freed you from the bonds of Theism. I wait all a-tingle.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Why don't you look at her previous posts - she's documented it in a few Forum threads.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

I was hoping she would be willing to give a summary. To allow me to be the dry land she sprays her fount of wisdom upon.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

She has stated more knowledge in one sentence than you have in all of your posts.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2008
  8. John99 Banned Banned

Careful Hamtastic. Cant make thread directed at a single member.

Edit: maybe you can, not sure.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2008
  9. Simon Anders Valued Senior Member

LIke when she said all religious Jews, Muslims and Christians are evil?

It was probably a different sentence you were thinking of.

10. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Perhaps her way of telling you something that you don't think is correct is wrong to you but in her eyes as well as many others she spoke the truth when she said that. So no, I really do not think she was wrong with her statement you have posted because she can provide ample facts to provide you with any proof you need to reinforce her statements.

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

cosmic is an athiest who fended off the "godless" in Vietnam. Thats as logical as he can get.

12. John99 Banned Banned

SAM, your lucky the communists never made it to the U.S.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. Simon Anders Valued Senior Member

She cannot provide fact to provide me with any proof that everyone who is a believer in Abrahamic religions is evil. I can on the other hand provide proof that she does not believe it herself in relation to her own children and, for example, her Muslim friends. I think it is a fair deduction to say that one is not friends with people one considers evil. We can discuss that one if you like.

I actually think there is something unstable about her recent posting. I mean potentially breakdown level.

14. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

By making a comment like that I can understand her even better now.

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

16. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

She teaches MD's, right? She's a professor or somesuch? She grades people? Evaluates their knowledge? Demands that they think to her level? I wonder if she goes about decaring similar oddities about other professors or types of medicine. Maybe it's all some sort of strange phobia. Maybe she's absolutely right. That's why I made this thread. I want her to come here-give an accounting of her beliefs on which she bases her various claims, and be willing to answer some probing questions about her ideology. I'd be more than happy to respond to any of her questions about my own beliefs.

17. Simon Anders Valued Senior Member

Your grammar here is confusing but I think I get what you were trying to say. So because I made a comment like that you also think that all Christians, Jews and Muslims are evil. How odd, since I am none of those.