How should nonJewish countries treat Jewish influence?

Discussion in 'History' started by desi, Aug 26, 2008.

1. desi Valued Senior Member

Jews seem to control international finance for better or worse. How should the rest of us treat such a thing?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

The CEO of Citi - the largest and most powerful financial institution in the world - is Indian.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DeepThought Banned Banned

The C.E.O. doesn't own the bank.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. John99 Banned Banned

8. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

No.
    The stock holders do.
    Do you have some evidence that the majority of the stock is owned by Jews?

Regardless, the CEO controls the bank's investments, power and influence.

9. DeepThought Banned Banned

The C.E.O. reports to the Board of Directors.

Even they are not the owners.

10. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

The board holds him accountable for his decisions - that's not quiote the same as him reporting to them.
    That doesn't matter, however, because the board is not all Jewish - not even primarily Jewish.

You already said that, and I already acknowledged that the shareholders are.
    What's your point?

The largest single shareholder is an Arab - do you think he is controlled by Jews?

Again, show me evidence that Citi is somehow controlled by Jews.

11. DeepThought Banned Banned

Clever aren't they?

You won't find any.

Spooky.

12. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

You can thank your ignorant Christian ancestors for that. They found a passage in the bible that they claimed prohibits the lending of money for interest. Of course, no one is going to take the risk of investing their money in something if there's no reward in the form of interest. So it's impossible to create and manage surplus wealth without the mechanism of interest, and surplus wealth (a.k.a. capital) is what drives economic expansion. The Jews--who claim to worship the same god, ain't religion a hoot--did not agree with that interpretation of the bible. So when the Christians wanted to start a business, the only people who would lend them the money they needed were the Jews. The Christians forced the Jews to become their bankers.

BTW, Mohammad Yunus, a Muslim from Bangladesh, won a Nobel Prize in 2006 for starting a bank that lends money for interest to people in the Third World. And he recently opened a branch in Manhattan. Your model is rapidly breaking down. You'd better get all the mileage you can out of your quaint, archaic antisemitism before the 21st century knocks you over.

13. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Don't worry. Somebody has to do that job. It may as well be the Jews. Historically, they have proven to be trustworthy and reliable as bankers.

14. Kadark Banned Banned

We should take extreme precaution to the Jewish control of international finance. He who controls the finances of a nation also controls everything else; to put it succinctly, money is power. These bankers of Jewish lineage have fomented the bloodiest wars in all of history, and their bloodlust seemingly knows no end. They are the greatest threat to civilization.

As Abraham Lincoln once said, "The money powers prey upon the nation in times of peace and conspire against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than a monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, and more selfish than bureaucracy. It denounces as public enemies, all who question its methods or throw light upon its crimes. I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the Bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one at my rear is my greatest foe. Corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money powers of the country will endeavor to its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in the hands of a few, and the Republic is destroyed."

Kadark

15. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Which Jewish bankers started a war? Please give examples.

16. Kadark Banned Banned

I'm not really in the mood to type a large post, especially after I just responded to one of Tiassa's in another thread.

Anyway, have you ever read about Gutele Schnaper? She was Mayer Amschel Rothschild’s wife. She's famous for a particular quote she made before her death: "If my sons did not want wars, there would be none."

Kadark

17. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes, from a man who uses Hitler as his Avatar, and Mike Tyson to model his life after.

Biography:
    I love conquering people. I love eating people's souls.
    Interests:
    Working out, martial arts. I love hearing the crack people's necks make when I break them.
    Revolutionary.

18. DeepThought Banned Banned

Well, no one could possibly know that unless they were privy to all the decisions that go on behind closed doors and to those who make them.

Suffice to say though that U.S. public borrowing increased to finance the Gulf War, War on Terror and Homeland Security.

The payback comes in the form of giant profits from exploiting Iraq's natural resources to the vast rebuilding projects which have all gone to American conglomerates.

19. CheskiChips Banned Banned

Can't happen, Jews have to start learning law from the time they are 13 at the latest. Many start learning law around 6 years old. By 15 I knew how to work in the stock markets and by 18 I understood forex, and by 21 I could see 80% anually in hedging. Other people would start having to dedicate their children when they're really really young.

Without Jews the economies of great countries would fail. The slave labor, the driving forces of Western countries has been Jews in the economics department. Countries such as Germany who expelled them have no ability to compete.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2008
  20. CheskiChips Banned Banned

By the way...such a rosey picture of history. I see a little bit of revisionism there... Could it be that Jewish lending rates couldn't legally be higher than the lowest goyim rate in nearly all countries? Could it be that the majority of the Jews had nothing, so such a lending practice was rare? The only reason they went to Jews was they had the lowest rates, they were still higher than they liked...and so they still complained.

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Actually Fraggle is right. Its the same reason that Jews controlled finance in Muslim lands too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usury

Last edited: Aug 28, 2008
  22. Simon Anders Valued Senior Member

If 'Jews' have been controlling history, they seem to have a very hard time getting things to go well for themselves.

I thought this thread was going to be about bagel shops and Seinfeld.

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

They've been cursed

/huffs