Quantum explanation for psychic phenomenon

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Mike Honcho, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Mike Honcho Shut up and calculate Registered Senior Member

There is speculation that our brains may operate using a quantum superposition architecture instead of classical binary logic.
    If our brains are "quantum computers" wouldn't this explain many psychic claims?
    Non-locality could explain connections between mother's and endangered children.

Backward Causality could explain precognitive dreams.

Entaglement?

What are the implications?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Reiku Banned Banned

I'm not too sure about using quantum computer-technology for the brain, but it has been speculated dy Dr Wolf, and also Dr Rabon, just to name a few, that quantum entanglement and even quantum tunnelling could answer for psychic phenomena.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Reiku Banned Banned

I have also speculated that retrocausality of quantum actions could also explain certain psychic dreams, or prognitive dreams, as you rightly put it.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

"Precognitive dreams" as a phenomenon in their own right, as opposed to random dreams turning out to be correct on occasion, still have to be proved.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
  8. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Mike...you seriously freak me out....!!! I was just having the same thoughts roughly two weeks ago...wondering if maybe my brain is just as you say...also...I sorta went into a parallel Universe and encountered myself there directly...

Peace,
    Jozen-Bo

Last edited: Aug 26, 2008
  9. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

The most obvious one is:
    proliferation of woo woos.

10. Reiku Banned Banned

All due respect, but the very nature of quantum mechanics to the layman can be very woo woo, whetever that is really supposed to mean.

If quantum mechanics can answer for phenomena using quantum tunnelling that is supposed to happen very frequently in nature, or even quantum entanglement, that is being used to create high-powered computers, then it stands to reason they may provide themselves acceptable models. Dr Rabon has even published a book on his work of quantum entanglement in the mind. Dr Wolf has speculated here and there in his books concerning quantum tunnelling of information, even from parallel universes, where in any physics working model involving other universes, electrons can tunnel and dissappear from one universe, and enter another.

11. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Agreed.
    Glad I'm not a layman.

But there's still a proliferation of woo woos.

12. Mike Honcho Shut up and calculate Registered Senior Member

May have actually been the Devil.
    Careful. I'm not sure exactly what you do, but "fools go where Angels fear to tread"- not that you are necessarily a fool... just be careful.
    If you are in an unfamiliar place and led by something native to that place, you are at another's mercy. Does that other have Mercy? :shrug:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2008
  13. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

I see...you quoted my quote before I could erase it...now it won't go away...

No, if what my feelings told me are correct, then the other HAD no mercy...

14. Mike Honcho Shut up and calculate Registered Senior Member

title

I edited your quoted post so you did make it go away.

You should consider spiritual armor before you continue.

15. synthesizer-patel Sweep the leg Johnny! Valued Senior Member

did the evil you have a beard?

16. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

I am well aware of this...I am left wondering how much this has to do with the vast mix of things I am involved with, from the Mind Portal, to my spiritual practices, to my tampering with ritual on the day of the solstice...which was the day before it happened, I was in a dark forest, one with a history of war and suicide, I drank one bottle of cheap wine and played my guitar making many mistakes to some of the songs I made up, at one point it was so dark I couldn't even see my nose...

On one side of the path there is a forest, on the other side there is are bushes. At some point I hear something jumping around from tree to tree, like a big monkey....but there are no monkeys in this part of the planet, and humans don't move through trees like that, it was eerie, gave me chills. On the other side I heard music, like fairy music or something, extremely beautiful and too intricate and delicate to be anything man made (nothing on earth could make sounds like that). I stood listening to the music for some time, forgetting about the thing jumping around behind me...then I remembered as I heard it get closer...so I walked slowly out of the forest playing my guitar...I did not run even though I felt like it...

That was the solstice of 2006.

My feelings tell me its a mix...the why. I am currently in the act of trying to understand it, and the means to do so are not easy...again it's most likely a mix of events and proceedings...

On a side note I am going back into the portal, determined to go further this time then my 23 day record, and past experience has taught me how crucial stability is during this process, the mind charges up and can unleash energies for or against itself as this happens. My instincts tell me it will be an important part of the mix up, and they also tell me this isn't over.

Dropping all my bad habits isn't enough, I have to bolster myself with every resource I can think of, so I will be forging my spirit to make certain that if I do trigger another cross over I am much better prepared...maybe...just maybe I will end up in a place where if there are inhabitants, they are friendly and helpful...that would be nice!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. Mike Honcho Shut up and calculate Registered Senior Member

You should write a book.
    Get it published, but don't let anyone know you believe the events of the book- make it a fantasy. Best Seller.

18. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

My wife told me the exact same thing...

19. Gustav Banned Banned

fascinating
    mike might be entangled with your wife. there might be a quantum/psychic connection b/w the two

i mean
    what are the odds

/amazed

20. Gustav Banned Banned

i know this place!!

21. Mike Honcho Shut up and calculate Registered Senior Member

well you know, schucks.

I like ta pardy!

22. kmguru Staff Member

Quantum computing using organic structures! Is it possible?

23. Mike Honcho Shut up and calculate Registered Senior Member