UK muslim Commissioner Tarique Ghaffur lodges a £1.2m claim of racial discrimination

Discussion in 'World Events' started by vincent, Aug 22, 2008.

1. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/7577513.stm

Asian police chief in race claim
    Assistant Commissioner, Tarique Ghaffur
    Mr Ghaffur claims he was discriminated against by the Met

The country's most senior Asian police officer has lodged a £1.2m claim of racial discrimination against his own force, BBC News understands.

Assistant Commissioner Tarique Ghaffur lodged the claim against the Metropolitan Police with an employment tribunal on Friday.

He claims he was discriminated against on grounds of race, religion and age.

Mr Ghaffur is head of security planning for London's 2012 Olympics.

Mr Ghaffur also said he had been sidelined by Met Commissioner Sir Ian Blair in key decisions.

In 2006 he said that Muslims were being discriminated against as the result of anti-terror legislation.

£1.2m claim of racial discrimination, discriminated wow yet he rises to the dizzy heights of assistant commisioner, i could do with some of that discrimination.

"Mr Ghaffur also said he had been sidelined by Met Commissioner Sir Ian Blair in key decisions."

I thought that when someone who is more senior in a company, a ceo, or in this case the police commisioner in the uk, that person has the final say, its called authority, or does he think when the janitors opinion at scotland yard is dismissed & overuled, that janitor has the grounds also claim for discrimination for being sidelined.

"Mr Ghaffur is head of security planning for London's 2012 Olympics."

Now if he was so discriminated against why would he be put in charge of terroism planning during the olympics, i cant think of a single country that would put a muslim in charge of anti terroism other than the dumbass uk, its called a conflict of interests, a muslims duty is to islam, before country before family, anyone with a brain knows that, there have been dozens of muslims with american uniforms on who have went supernova in iraq & afganistan & killed there own soldiers.

"in 2006 he said that Muslims were being discriminated against as the result of anti-terror legislation."

So who should we discriminate against when all the terroism is coming from islam?
    Maybe buddists or catholics, we should be raiding churches & getting all guns & suicide crusading dvds & the chemical weapon suits out of there, like the police found at finsbury park mosque, i mean i am sure bishops & priests are plotting against us to.

If known graffiti artists spray all of downing street with graffiti, who do you round up violin players or graffiti artists, i dont quite see the logic of anything this comedian has to say, his case is pathetic, & knowing how stupid the UK legal system is, i have no doubt he will win, after all a policewoman got a million dollars 5 years ago for slipping on a bannna skin outside a police station, that about sums up law & order in the UK. Empire to laughing stock, why do we continue to put ourselves in such ludicrous positions.

Probably the only reason he got to the top anyway, is not because he was the smartest or the best policeman, but because of his colour & religon, we need a coloured police commissioner because thats PC & muslim even better.

Its like the american ambassader at the UN, guess what he is muslim, did he get the job because he was the best man for it, no he did not, americans are fighting muslims so lets be PC overlook thousands of more deserving applicants & employ a muslim that way we can say we like muslims, the united nations nuclear inspector also muslim got his job for the very same reason.

We are turning into a world of PC idiots we spend all our time trying to please muslims, its time the pope ruled the world at least he is not fucking PC, he knows where the problems in the world are coming from.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Idiot logic.
    Round up the terrorists.

Discriminating against Islam is equivalent to rounding up all the, say, white guys, because the graffiti artist is white.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

"Idiot logic.
    Round up the terrorists."

I see so if a paedophile rapes a kid in london, you dont round up paedophiles or where they meet on the net, or there haunts in london schools etc, know you hope & prayer that one paedophile out of a hundred thousand in london walks into a policestation & says hey its me?

If we went your way about it the police would have never found guns & bombs & plots at finsbury park mosque in london & other mosques in the uk.

It seems to me it is logical to look at mosques who have a history of radical ideas, it is logical to round up muslims who are constantly saying death to the uk.

If a blackman is hanged in the park in london, is it not logical to look at national front & other racial groups for that murder, when gay pubs in the uk where blown up 10 years ago, numerous dead gues what the murderer was a national front idiot.

The police do not pick any random mosque they target ones that have complaints against them or individuals, the good old police commissioner is against that, he wants 101% proof before they break down mosques doors, in this world there is no 101% proof.

His idea of discrimination
    is investigating any muslim at all, he seems to think fanatical muslims walk into police stations & say fair cop governor i confess, thats what makes him a idiot policeman, police work is about investigation, without it there is no arrests, you have to sift through the innocents to get at the murderers, he seems to think all muslims are born innnocent & die innocent.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.