Barak H.Obama is after the jewish votes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mr.Spock, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

US Senator and Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama arrived at the Western Wall Thursday, before leaving Israel in favor for the European leg of his political tour.

Obama placed a note within the Wall's stones and read a chapter from the Book of Psalms with the Western Wall rabbi, Rabbi Shmuel Rabinowitz.

America loves Israel and the Jewish people and will stab be the Jewish people, he said, standing at the Wall. The US, he added, will continue to look out for Israel's security need and is Israel's true friend.

The presidential hopeful's visit to the Western Wall was initially planned for Wednesday night, but was postponed due to his tight schedule. Given the great number of people who visit the Wall for morning prayer, Obama was asked to visit the holy place in the early hours of the morning, and was reportedly happy to oblige.

Arriving at 5 am, Obama – followed by a slew of reporters – donned a white kippa (skull-cap) and met with the Wall's rabbi, who explained to him the historic and religious significance of the place.

"I explained to him how this holy place is what connects every Jew all of the Jewish people's past generations," Rabbi Rabinowitz told Ynet.

The only interruption to the otherwise calm visit was by extreme-right activist Itamar Ben-Gvir, who shouted "Jerusalem is not for sale!" at the senator's entourage.

Wednesday's leg of the visit saw Obama visit Yad Vashem, as well as meet with President Shimon Peres, Opposition leader Benjamin Netanyahu (Likud) and Prime Minister Ehud Olmert.

Olmert and Obama's meeting covered a range of topics, but the Iranian nuclear threat headed the day. Obama reiterated his commitment to focus on the matter alongside Israel.

The prime minister later said that he was under the impression that was "well aware of the problems posed by the Iranian nuclear program."

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3572539,00.html

looks like Obama isnt so liberal after all. so he isnt going to pull out of Iran? will he bomb Iraq? Iraq is probably the biggest threat towered Israel right now.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

2 things everyone goes after the jewish vote in the states they are 2 big of a voting block not to pander 2.

secondly you inverted iraq and iran at the bottem.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

As with all politicans they will pander to everyone , everywhere , in order to be elected. They promise everyone everything as well, which really cannot be done but the voters just let them get by with it over and over and over again.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Jul 24, 2008
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. otheadp Banned Banned

I don't trust Barack Obama after he has changed his words so often. Now when he says something that I like, with that famous conviction and confident voice of his, I'd really like to believe him, but I can't, because the week after he might say something totally opposite, with just as much conviction and confidence

I've got nothing against him, other than the fact that he is hopelessly out of his depth to be president. Had he been out of his depth but with policies that I liked, I'd support him over McCain any day... but his changing position made me and many Jewish voters lose trust in him.

When some group circulated rumours about him being a Muslim, all the major American Jewish mainstream groups published open letters renouncing this deliberate tactic. Any Jewish opposition to him doesn't stem from "Muslim rumours", but only because of the reasons I've mentioned above.

8. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

You never believed anything he said in the first place. To bad you didn't hold G.W.B to the same standards. He's lied more then every President combined.

Jewish Voters detest Muslims, enough said. Eventhough Barack isn't a Muslim, he has a Muslim name, that's why Jewish Voters don't like him. I can't recall anything he's ever done to the Jews, can you?

Once again, please name the policy or position that Barack has taken that has put Jewish lives at risk?

9. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

um jewish voters probably don't like him because he isn't as supportive of israel as a lot of american politictions

10. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Don't worry, America will continue to fight the wars for our Israeli overlords. you can count on that.

11. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/...ontrassID=0&sbSubContrassID=1&listSrc=Y&art=1

12. otheadp Banned Banned

Bush won both elections, especially his 2nd one, because he got a reputation to be a straight talker. You might not agree with him, but you know that he means what he says. And a lot of people disagreed with him (but not enough to get Kerry elected, thank G-d).

1) That's not true. Any Muslim that does not openly advocate for another Holocaust on us is embraced and gets his ass kissed by every Jewish group out there (which quite frankly makes me sick, but what can I do...)

2) http://jews4barack.com/mythfacts/?page_id=40

Here's a short list:
    1) He talked about hangin' out with Ahmedinejad (and has changed his position since then). That sends the wrong message to Israel, and to the whole world, frankly.

2) This is the worst by far: Jerusalem. One day he says "it will remain the undivided capital of the Jewish people", and the week after he retracts and rephrases it to mean something else.

Like, how the hell can you even make such a statement without doing some kind of research first? Jerusalem is a very sensitive subject and he just throws this line out there, and then changes it right away.

I don't know what to expect from him. It's not that his decisions would endanger Jews' lives, it's that I don't know what kind of decisions he would have. He talks music to my ear one day, and then he talks shit the next day. Is he red or is he blue? I just don't know.

I have other reasons not to like him, as a Canadian (e.g. his hints at protectionist policies), but purely from a Jewish standpoint, I don't like him because he is a wildcard on issues Jews find important.

13. otheadp Banned Banned

Man this is disgusting.

The posters with "Barack Obama" on them in Hebrew that were scene at the Western Wall this morning during his visit there were put there by his campaign, not by the supporting Israeli public.

What a fucken douchebag...

14. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

In Bushes famous state of the Union speech he insinuated that Iraq tried to purchase nuclear materials from Niger even though he was briefed months before that the charge was bogus and unproven. Bush also insinuated that Iraq was months away from obtaining a nuclear weapon, even though Iraq suspended it's nuclear program years before our invasion. Nor were they even close to enriching their uranium to weapons grade status. And due to this so called straight talk, thousands of innocent Iraqis are dead, thousands of innocent US soldiers dead. A Trillion dollar War that was based on lies and deception. If you think that qualifies as straight talk then you have bigger problems that you need to immediately address, instead crying about the ascension of Barack Obama.

Yes, that's why the Americans voted the Republicans out in the 06 elections. They've had enough of his lies. And thanks to Bush, you lost the House, the Senate, and soon the Whitehouse. And once Barack is elected you'll also lose the Supreme court God Bless the American People

Us? Another disgruntled Jew who supports the Palestinian Holocaust. That would be you .

Here's a short list:
    Israel negotiates with Hamas and the P.L.O, known terrorists!

He didn't retract anything. He clarified his statement by saying that Jerusalem's future is to be decided by the Jews and Palestinians. America can't fight all of your wars for you. One day you'll need to stand on your own 2 feet.

That's what I thought.

Trust me, he will still allow Israel to brutalize and humiliate the surrounding Arab nations. Israel decides on American foreign policy, not the American citizens.

Zionists like you prefer War Criminals like Areil Sharon and Netanyahu. Tell me something I don't know. And for the Record.

U.N resolutions against Israel.

# 1955-1992:
    # * Resolution 106: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for Gaza raid".
    # * Resolution 111: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for raid on Syria that killed fifty-six people".
    # * Resolution 127: " . . . 'recommends' Israel suspends it's 'no-man's zone' in Jerusalem".
    # * Resolution 162: " . . . 'urges' Israel to comply with UN decisions".
    # * Resolution 171: " . . . determines flagrant violations' by Israel in its attack on Syria".
    # * Resolution 228: " . . . 'censures' Israel for its attack on Samu in the West Bank, then under Jordanian control".
    # * Resolution 237: " . . . 'urges' Israel to allow return of new 1967 Palestinian refugees".
    # * Resolution 248: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for its massive attack on Karameh in Jordan".
    # * Resolution 250: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to refrain from holding military parade in Jerusalem".
    # * Resolution 251: " . . . 'deeply deplores' Israeli military parade in Jerusalem in defiance of Resolution 250".
    # * Resolution 252: " . . . 'declares invalid' Israel's acts to unify Jerusalem as Jewish capital".
    # * Resolution 256: " . . . 'condemns' Israeli raids on Jordan as 'flagrant violation".
    # * Resolution 259: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's refusal to accept UN mission to probe occupation".
    # * Resolution 262: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for attack on Beirut airport".
    # * Resolution 265: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for air attacks for Salt in Jordan".
    # * Resolution 267: " . . . 'censures' Israel for administrative acts to change the status of Jerusalem".
    # *Resolution 270: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for air attacks on villages in southern Lebanon".
    # * Resolution 271: " . . . 'condemns' Israel's failure to obey UN resolutions on Jerusalem".
    # * Resolution 279: " . . . 'demands' withdrawal of Israeli forces from Lebanon".
    # * Resolution 280: " . . . 'condemns' Israeli's attacks against Lebanon".
    # * Resolution 285: " . . . 'demands' immediate Israeli withdrawal form Lebanon".
    # * Resolution 298: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's changing of the status of Jerusalem".
    # * Resolution 313: " . . . 'demands' that Israel stop attacks against Lebanon".
    # * Resolution 316: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for repeated attacks on Lebanon".
    # * Resolution 317: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's refusal to release Arabs abducted in Lebanon".
    # * Resolution 332: " . . . 'condemns' Israel's repeated attacks against Lebanon".
    # * Resolution 337: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for violating Lebanon's sovereignty".
    # * Resolution 347: " . . . 'condemns' Israeli attacks on Lebanon".
    # * Resolution 425: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon".
    # * Resolution 427: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to complete its withdrawal from Lebanon.
    # * Resolution 444: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's lack of cooperation with UN peacekeeping forces".
    # * Resolution 446: " . . . 'determines' that Israeli settlements are a 'serious
    # obstruction' to peace and calls on Israel to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention".
    # * Resolution 450: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to stop attacking Lebanon".
    # * Resolution 452: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to cease building settlements in occupied territories".
    # * Resolution 465: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's settlements and asks all member
    # states not to assist Israel's settlements program".
    # * Resolution 467: " . . . 'strongly deplores' Israel's military intervention in Lebanon".
    # * Resolution 468: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to rescind illegal expulsions of
    # two Palestinian mayors and a judge and to facilitate their return".
    # * Resolution 469: " . . . 'strongly deplores' Israel's failure to observe the
    # council's order not to deport Palestinians".
    # * Resolution 471: " . . . 'expresses deep concern' at Israel's failure to abide
    # by the Fourth Geneva Convention".
    # * Resolution 476: " . . . 'reiterates' that Israel's claim to Jerusalem are 'null and void'".
    # * Resolution 478: " . . . 'censures (Israel) in the strongest terms' for its
    # claim to Jerusalem in its 'Basic Law'".
    # * Resolution 484: " . . . 'declares it imperative' that Israel re-admit two deported
    # Palestinian mayors".
    # * Resolution 487: " . . . 'strongly condemns' Israel for its attack on Iraq's
    # nuclear facility".
    # * Resolution 497: " . . . 'decides' that Israel's annexation of Syria's Golan
    # Heights is 'null and void' and demands that Israel rescinds its decision forthwith".
    # * Resolution 498: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to withdraw from Lebanon".
    # * Resolution 501: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to stop attacks against Lebanon and withdraw its troops".
    # * Resolution 509: " . . . 'demands' that Israel withdraw its forces forthwith and unconditionally from Lebanon".
    # * Resolution 515: " . . . 'demands' that Israel lift its siege of Beirut and
    # allow food supplies to be brought in".
    # * Resolution 517: " . . . 'censures' Israel for failing to obey UN resolutions
    # and demands that Israel withdraw its forces from Lebanon".
    # * Resolution 518: " . . . 'demands' that Israel cooperate fully with UN forces in Lebanon".
    # * Resolution 520: " . . . 'condemns' Israel's attack into West Beirut".
    # * Resolution 573: " . . . 'condemns' Israel 'vigorously' for bombing Tunisia
    # in attack on PLO headquarters.
    # * Resolution 587: " . . . 'takes note' of previous calls on Israel to withdraw
    # its forces from Lebanon and urges all parties to withdraw".
    # * Resolution 592: " . . . 'strongly deplores' the killing of Palestinian students
    # at Bir Zeit University by Israeli troops".
    # * Resolution 605: " . . . 'strongly deplores' Israel's policies and practices
    # denying the human rights of Palestinians.
    # * Resolution 607: " . . . 'calls' on Israel not to deport Palestinians and strongly
    # requests it to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention.
    # * Resolution 608: " . . . 'deeply regrets' that Israel has defied the United Nations and deported Palestinian civilians".
    # * Resolution 636: " . . . 'deeply regrets' Israeli deportation of Palestinian civilians.
    # * Resolution 641: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's continuing deportation of Palestinians.
    # * Resolution 672: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for violence against Palestinians
    # at the Haram al-Sharif/Temple Mount.
    # * Resolution 673: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's refusal to cooperate with the United
    # Nations.
    # * Resolution 681: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's resumption of the deportation of
    # Palestinians.
    # * Resolution 694: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's deportation of Palestinians and
    # calls on it to ensure their safe and immediate return.
    # * Resolution 726: " . . . 'strongly condemns' Israel's deportation of Palestinians.
    # * Resolution 799: ". . . 'strongly condemns' Israel's deportation of 413 Palestinians
    # and calls for their immediate return.

http://www.nowarforisrael.com/articles/resolutions.html

15. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

I wonder what would happen if he did this to a Moslam Holy site?

Really shows respect for the Jewish Religion.

And I find this bvery interesting:

Really, does this look like it wasn't planned?

Obama camp plasters posters at Western Wall
    Advertises Democrat candidate's website, official slogan at Judaism's holiest site

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: July 24, 2008
    1:44 pm Eastern

By Aaron Klein
    © 2008 WorldNetDaily

JERUSALEM – Sen. Barack Obama's campaign plastered the entrance to the Western Wall – the holiest site in Judaism – with official campaign posters, WND has learned.

Jerusalem Police spokesman Mickey Rosenfeld confirmed to WND posters that adorned police barricades erected at the Western Wall plaza for Obama's visit were distributed by the presidential candidate's campaign.

"These posters were his campaign and not the doing of the police," said Rosenfeld, whose police department coordinated security and provided protection for Obama's visit today to the holy site.

Asked if it was traditional practice for politicians visiting the Western Wall to bring along posters or campaign materials, Rosenfeld replied, "No."

Obama campaign posters can be seen in media footage of the Illinois senator's early morning surprise visit to the Western Wall.

His visit reportedly was not on the official campaign schedule.

16. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

17. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

ill bet my dime and nickel obama will bomb israel instead of iran.

18. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

gany, you are the exemplary average liberal.

19. otheadp Banned Banned

Ganymede, your deliberately dishonest and inversed use of the English language must make you feel pretty clever, but the simple truth is that you're not. You also mixed many different bullshits into one big bullshit salad, which I am not thrilled to dispell, one by one. So I'm just going to bring the discussion back to where it started, which is why Jews are suspicious of Obama:

"Retract" does not mean "clarify", but he used the word "clarify" where he should have used "retract.
    Initially he chose a side -- the Israeli side, and a week later he took a neutral stance. It is inconsistancies like this one that decreases faith in him. Who knows what to expect of him?

Unfortunately for Obama, words do have meaning, and a "clarifying" comment that isn't consistent enough with the original message won't restore faith in him. At least not for me.

It's not even as if he "dropped the mask" for a second and tried to smooth things over -- at least then you can say "he is a bad guy pretending to be a good guy" -- I just don't know if he's a bad guy pretending to be a good guy or the opposite.

Buffalo Roam:
    There would be riots and several Muslim people would die at the hands of other Muslim people. Some embassies would probably be burnt, terrorist threats would be issued, and kidnappings + beheadings will happen "to avenge and restore Islam's honour"...

20. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

sometimes i feel there are no sane people on this planet anymore. a dude like obama promises the world to everyone and they cheer for him. i dont trust him or believe him.

21. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

There is enough info to cast doubt on the legetimancy of his victories. and no he doesn't mean what he says.

as long as they they also support whatever the jewish voters want.

??? never said anything at all like that.
    the two statements weren't conrradictory.

In other words he won't kiss jewish ass.

22. radicand Registered Senior Member

Get over it, Bush won two elections LEGITIMATELY. And he does mean what he says. History has shown that this is part of the vast left wing hatred of Bush.

23. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

:roflmao: