I had a dream of blowing up inside an underground secret laboratory

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by draqon, Jul 21, 2008.

1. draqon Banned Banned

So basically my dream goes like this...I hike around this river, somewhere in USA...the river has some islands along it and a highway that tourists mainly use to get to the river and swim there...well the whole dream is me trying to carry my clothes over this river in one hand while swimming with another hand...all around me are people who are swimming too and enjoying a sunny day. Well than I get carried away by the river current and end up getting into some sort of under-river sewage hole which takes me in less than a second to an under-ground-under-river secret base of some sort. As soon as I get out the people there spot me...however the room were the sewage comes out by a pipe gets me into a room were some sort of explosives are stored. I purposely

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

activate the explosive knowing that I have 5 seconds to live, and than bunch of people military personnel take me to the room...and during those 5 seconds while walking in the hall I think to myself "I did it before...I know its not going to hurt that much...it will be fast"....in that instant the bomb goes off and I experience some sort of death were I feel extreme heat, than nothingness, than I see some white light and cold emptiness and feeling of being squeezed to nothing, and than I appear in a whole new setting outside the river as a spectator looking at the river...

go figure...:bugeye: what does the dream mean? I have not seen any movie of a sort at all...

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Steve100 O͓͍̯̬̯̙͈̟̥̳̩͒̆̿ͬ̑̀̓̿͋ͬ ̙̳ͅ ̫̪̳͔O Valued Senior Member

Probably means nothing. I'm not a believer in all dreams having meaning, as I dream for a long time every night, and I'm pretty sure I'd be in an insane asylum if all dreams had meaning.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

hmmmm interesting you got sucked down into the sewage system.

As I have long suspected, you're a turd.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

yeah...but you know I tend to remember many of my dreams and they seem to go parallel with what is happening in my life...so I am more a of a believer that every dream has a meaning.

Ps...I just remembered that about 3 months ago I had almost the same dream as this...of a thermonuclear discharge going of...

8. draqon Banned Banned

I hope that is not offensive note...come on man, it wasnt really a sewage system, it was some sort of a pipe...

9. weed_eater_guy It ain't broke, don't fix it! Registered Senior Member

I dunno, I think the meanings are mostly just sensations you've taken in while conscious and merged together in ways your head thinks might be interesting. Sort of a neuron-connection R&D exercise your head does for fun.

I once had a dream that I was standing next to a rather large bomb when it went off. I felt the heat, the rapid acceleration (which I somehow thought felt like a roller coaster, love them neurons...), and having half my body slam devastatingly hard into the corner of a concrete wall, spinning what was left of me several times a second, dizzyingly, through the air at an unfathomable speed.

The sensation of rapid movement reminded me of the thrill rush you get from roller coasters or a buddy's dangerous car driving. The slamming into the concrete wall was probably just recollection of various hard falls on my back I've had in various sports. And the bomb itself, I think that was a result of too many video games

. I was playing Team Fortress 2 at the time, where getting blown up involves your character flying into bloody chunks, which while cool, probably got my head crankin somehow.

Like anything, don't take dreams too seriously. Like deja vu, most of the time things eventually click after a while and you realize what inspired the thought.

10. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

It could be a very secret "remote viewing" dream lab test. They place into your head some sort of dream that inspires that you are being controlled by a government figure or the military and your reactions are viewed. Perhaps used on people with confused nationality status to see if they are a threat to the country.

I'm sorry Draq, you blew up the US military.... Be aware that they will be turning up to pick you up and send you to either a secure location of your choice (not surround by explosives) or the border of Mexico or Canada (you choose)

J/K

Seriously though I guess you can see it as a moral dilemma, after all you choose to inflict death and destruction rather than be "captured". They might of just slapped you on the back of the wrists and returned you home after signing a Non-Disclosure agreement.

If you have a re-occurance of that dream try choosing a different path specimen #ED-345900-A34

11. draqon Banned Banned

sure stryder...