There is one common thing that both women and men...

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by cosmictraveler, Jul 14, 2008.

1. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Have and that is they want to only look out for themselves. There's nothing wrong with that in general but when marriage happens that is a problem that I believe destroys most marriages today. the real people that are truly hurt the most are the children if they have any. True, both sometimes feel pain of the divorce or separation but that cannot be easily handled by their children if those kids are young. Getting back to the common problem that both women and men only are looking out for themselves I would think that when one of the partners of a relationship strays away looking for whatever they need to satisfy their own wants then the other will suffer and can easily feel they are being substituted for and need to find their own way of handling their partners wayward ways.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mathman Valued Senior Member

A good sex life is the best way to keep a marriage together.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Are you speaking from experience, mathman, or guessing?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

I don't get what the ? or discussion is here.

8. Reiku Banned Banned

Yeh...????

9. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

This reminds me of the "What are women looking for in a man?" thread. Men and women who are only looking out for themselves are that way because they are dissatisfied with who they are and what they've achieved. They get married expecting their spouse to fix everything that's wrong with their life. And of course someone who hasn't got their own life working is hardly going to make an improvement in somebody else's.