Bash.org conversation

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Foxus, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Foxus Guest

I recently came across this great conversation this guy had with some people in an IRC chat room awhile ago and thought i would share it with anyone since its something that I am sure we have all pondered when watching those cold cereal commercials. Bash.org posts funny conversations. from IRC chat room, highly recommended reading. Here is the quote, its got a lot of swear words but they aren't mine.

<Galactic> you know what's ALWAYS bothered me? cold cereal mascots
    <Galactic> I mean that is just some FUCKED UP SHIT
    <Galactic> the Trix rabbit, for example
    <Galactic> I dunno man... if I were him I'd be fucking KILLING some kids
    <Galactic> I remember a commercial where the fuckin rabbit WENT INTO A FUCKIN STORE AND BOUGHT A BOX OF TRIX WITH HIS OWN FUCKIN MONEY.
    <Galactic> fuckin kids came outta NOWHERE and basically fuckin mug the poor stupid bitch rabbit
    <Galactic> "silly rabbit Trix are for kids"
    <Galactic> Fuckin rabbit just sits there and looks depressed.
    <Galactic> FUCK NO that wouldn't fly with me
    <Galactic> I'd have pimp-slapped EVERY ONE OF those fuckin bitches
    <Galactic> and made them go get me the REST of a "complete breakfast" and eat Trix right in front of them bitches and THEN beat the shit out of them some more.
    <Galactic> and wtf is with the disguises? All the dumb rabbit does is hide his ears and all of a sudden he's a fuckin kid?
    <Galactic> I dunno about you, but if I SAW a 6 foot fuckin RABBIT with his ears tucked under a baseball cap, I wouldn't immediately think
    <Galactic> "Hey, there's a cool lookin human kid, let me go over and share some of my cereal with him"
    <Galactic> NO.
    <Galactic> I'd be thinking
    <Galactic> "that's a 6 foot fuckin RABBIT with his ears tucked under a baseball cap... what the FUCK was I just smoking?"
    <Galactic> another thing... wtf is up with cereal being "A part of this complete breakfast"
    <Galactic> last time -I- checked, cereal WAS breakfast
    <Galactic> they show a big ass bowl of frosted flakes next to a waffle, a pancake, toast, a banana, a fuckin grapefruit... who the FUCK eats a breakfast that big
    <Flaming_Duck> not me
    <Flaming Duck> I don't even EAT breakfast nomore
    <Flaming_Duck> I mean, I eat when I get up
    <Flaming_Duck> but the whole thought "BREAKFAST IS ONLY SERVED UNTIL SUCH AND SUCH TIME"
    <FLaming_Suck> bitch, you make my fucking sausage and egg sandwich when I pay you the fucking money
    <Flaming_Duck> don't give me that shit.
    <Galactic> Back to stupid cereal mascots...
    <Galactic> Lucky Charms.
    <Galactic> FUCKING LUCKY CHARMS
    <Galactic> Lucky can turn the fucking MOON into a marshmallow, and he can't escape a bunch of fucking 6 year olds?!?!?
    <Galactic> C'mon now, Lucky.
    <Galactic> I KNOW your bitch ass has got to have a "Blow the fucking kids up" spell SOMEWHERE
    <Galactic> or make "kid marshamllows" and EAT those bitches.
    <Galactic> "They're after me Lucky Charms!"
    <Galactic> ....
    <Galactic> KILL THEM, BITCH!
    <Galactic> I dunno why I went off on this rant here
    <Galactic> it's just always bothered me."