The help existabrent thread?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Tnerb, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

Due to trouble in a recent thread I posted in, it dawned upon me that perhaps, I should create a new thread designed for that purpose. The purpose is, well, you guessed it! It had dawned on me that people in the past have asked the question and, relating to me I said, perhaps it would be interesting to conversate with you guys, have you guys conversate, about my "problems." I had many things to say and hope I have conveyed some or most of them decently 'enough' to get the point across. I had actually laughed or mocked this thread, but the fact is that I do actually have problems.

If you guys wish to discuss it then this is the place for it, I am not too much down for it. I suppose I could try hard like I was above (a little bit I was) and attempt to "organize my thoughts" as SG puts it, (or just "try something new" in that vein)... and create a thread showing what my problems that I believe that they are, etcetera?

Well, my problems are pretty deep as far as it all goes. There is a lot that I could say and a lot of concerns on my mind. I am more concerned at the moment with being able to show for myself morally. And to get rid or get out of the whole telepathy and influencial awarenesses deal. It is a bother to reconfigure what is left of ones mind.

I live alone now. That's right. I am smoking a pipe or wishing I were smoking a pipe at the moment.

Maybe, this thread should be stickied after I re-create the opening post.

I also go to ... a group therapy. The same concerns that I have at present and are so deep down are what is the main concern for me; it would actually be nice to be able to express some of it I feel.

The reason I haven't created a thread as this such in the recent past is that I felt as if someone would mock it or think it silly and I did feel that way about creation of this thread and those threads. That's why. Also there has been too much going on about it.

Anyway.

I feel almost absent-minded. But discussion of a singular problem is you guy's concern. If you want to try and help that would be cool. If you want to chat on messenger or something about it feel free. Just tell me.

Whatever you guys wish here is the thread for it.

It should be easy enough to read and scan over thank god, thanks to the way that I can string words together like no one else

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

If I wasn't at work, I would discuss things with you. I work with people, and listen to peoples problems all day and help them. Sorry I am busy right now, otherwise I would...

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

are you back to your self obsession?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tnerb Banned Banned

Draqon.

If you call a life (IMO) or death fight a self obsession then you are in for one hell of a mess.

8. Tnerb Banned Banned

Skaught.

Very interesting

I never knew that about you. Perhaps some time we can try and get down to buisness.

9. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

Sure! I only work part time. Today is my friday.

10. Tnerb Banned Banned

Skaught.

Just tell me when you're ready man, because I, am ready already <o_->

11. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

I have a little fee time right now. Whats up man?

12. draqon Banned Banned

pay up the fee, man!!! yo pay up the fee!!!

13. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

Go fly through some clouds man!

14. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Will my advice really help you though?, think about it properly I could tell you what you want to hear or what you don't want to hear. If you know your own problems thats what matters because the best person to help you is yourself. If you are looking for comforting words then thats fine with me, but in all honesty would you really learn from words being said to you?.

I would like to help you but I would also want you to understand that other people can only help you so much, the actual changing has to come from you man.

What is your main problem at the moment?

peace.

15. Tnerb Banned Banned

Good post Chi.
    The answer is, of course, it depends.
    See ^.
    I understand already.
    The OP already clarifies most of the issues. It is clear that I am fogged up with insecurities of thought and understand all of them very well if not next to as well as I can understand them.
    You can tell me whatever you want.

Exactly.
    I know my own problems, but as stated there are a few major issues which I cannot fully resolve and are seeking the advice as to fully understand some problems which by their nature are difficult to understand.
    Yes I would.

That is the intention.
    I get this too.

main problem at the moment
    My main problem at the moment is survival. Admist impossible odds. I may post some about them but not now. Most of them have already been posted. Maybe not I forget. If you want to, by all means we should start with what I have already posted.
    If not that then I would be glad if you ask again at nother time maybe to post what I feel is a main problem. But askin what "is your main problem at the moment?" is sort of odd.
    Likly because there are so many things wrong.
    Anyway.
    Good post.

16. Tnerb Banned Banned

Possibly try starting with the opening post.
    I'll get back later under a lot of ... issues atm.

17. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

Actually I thought Chi said it very well. If you want help, you have only to help yourself. You have the power within yourself to do so. The only thing anyone else can do is listen, and perhaps help bring you to realize what the base issues are. I, among other sciforumers, would be happy to be a listening ear.

18. Tnerb Banned Banned

Is it that perhaps only I can understand the opening post?

Let me reword that.

Is it only me that can understand what I wrote in the opening post?
    That would be very weird!!! Gee , weeze!

I answered chi's post, and told him that I understand that already (as well as what you are saying.) In the opening post I clarified my position and showed that I have adequate knowledge and understanding of ... what it is that you're talking about. And the problem in general.

If I have the problem within me... :bawl: Why don't I (I meant answer), then why don't I just are not capable of solving it

19. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Yeah man I read your OP like 6 times and it's very hard to see what your problem actualy is, most of the entire post is describing that you have a problem and your going to post it. All I ca decipher is that you feel abscent minded and hae some kind of issues with telepathy?.

To make it easier for everyone and yourself in the long run of being helped why not list things very simply like this.

1} I feel abscent minded
    2) I am a member of a wierd telepathic community
    3) I have bad organization skills
    4) I find it hard to get my point across.

lol Sorry I couldent resist.

seriously I will try to help you though.

peace.

20. Tnerb Banned Banned

I seriously should wait for someone to comprehend the opening post.
    But I won't.

That is only half of it.

Deciphering in this case, is fairly importante.
    Imo it is easy to decipher.
    But for those that can't.
    Sure I'll speak to you. Why not:

Yes. I am greatly absent minded. But this absentmindedness is of a complex case. As I said in the opening post, I do have severe problems. It is like I have had a stroke EFOC. A freaking stroke. The problem is very severe. There is a whole lot to it. I am not very good at posting this is true sometimes and at other times I believe that I am making perfect sense. It could be, that you have to read me as if I am a sub-human of sorts. As if a different sort of person is typing. A different breed of "man."

It is clear through my words that I am in great pain and that there is a person speaking. To me, I feel like you guys aren't taking any of this seriously. Perhaps this could be similar to mental health and the existentialists threads. But the good news is that I have a new wealth (You rembember the MH&E threads right EFOC?) of insight about my condition which would even further the posts and quality of the posts of that about the issue..........

I have a lot of problems.
    One, I am absent minded is one of the new areas of concerns.

I had started this thread because some people kept saying that I should start a thread about my problems.

So here it is
    (duh).

Anyway, a few more words.
    Absent mindedness is one of the problems that I am having now adays, mostly because I am fighting all kinds of intense things.
    I lose a lot. I gain some.
    Weird progression!

I am actually not as dumb as you might think I am... even if I am a total waste.
    Regardless .. shit I forgot what I was going to say.
    Oh yes my avatar.
    My avatar signifies the fact that my heart is so deep down from the constant trying so hard to win the fight and that now, now that it is over with and I live alone, all of my problems bring me down so much, and I can't find a way out of the suffering. I can't even find out exactly what is killing me which is a very weird pardadox but get this- only because I know fully well what is killing me but I can't put a finger on how to solve it or what it is that is doing it exactly. I know exactly but at the same time am not sure what it is asides from a few of the possibilities. And those are slim. There are also some core issues like I have experienced the death of other people. And that this might not be able to be recovered from. I could type you up a spiral of mess that is an attempt to survive the condition that I go through and many of the problems are located in other threads I know this is too much to ask (that is, going to read another conversation that I had with a friend reiku; which I saved as a saved document from notepad, titled "the reason I will kill myself if I do described very well" or something which I just made up that name right now but hey that's fine by me.)

Anyway I am sorry to annoy the hell out of you and wish that you can understand more of the opening post now that I have brought up some of the concerns!

Thanks for listening.

21. Tnerb Banned Banned

Thread obviously irrelevant

22. Reiku Banned Banned

No. It's not.

23. Tnerb Banned Banned

Has many complicated issues to deal with, and no one also wishes to listen to the other part (the "me" part)-- oh well, figures I.