Chris Mathews exposes GOP talk show host Kevin James

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ganymede, May 15, 2008.

1. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

How hilarious and embarrassing. I guess appeasement is the new substance-less buzz word.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

That was absoutely GREAT! But sadly that is not unusual when it comes to conservatives. You see it everywhere. I am glad to see Chris play hardball with one of these guys. They are used to yelling over people (e,g, hannity) and just repeating the party line. Actual knowledge of the facts with these folks is rare.

Last edited: May 16, 2008
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. synthesizer-patel Sweep the leg Johnny! Valued Senior Member

My goodness - and people actually take notice of that vaccuous fuck?

He was practically frothing at the mouth - in fact I think the only thing that stopped it was the fact that his mouth was presently engaged with the insertion of his own foot.

That shouty fella reminds me of someone on here though actually.

substitute him yelling "Appeasement! Apeasement! Appeasement!"

with "Radical Leftists! Radical Leftists! RRRRRRADICAAAL LLLLEEEEEFTISTS!! Gnaaaaaar! Drrooool! Twitch!

Know who I mean yet?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Yea, I know who you mean. This guy reminded me of a toned down hannity...frothy screaming so no one can get a word in.

9. countezero Registered Senior Member

So when is Chris Mathews going to expose himself for being a biased commentator?

10. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

11. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Damn.

Wow.

You know, to me the question is how the hell some people come to be some sort of pundit.

At least Matthews is putting his Super Blowhard Powers to good use. He's one of my favorite blowhards, to be sure, but it gets old after a while. This was refreshing. On both counts, actually.

It's not like we don't have commentators on the right working hard to expose the weaknesses of their guest pundits. That's a strong portion of FOX's approach to punditry.

Life goes on.

12. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Why is it that anyone who points out inconsistencies or fallicies on the Republican side is labled BIASed?

13. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

um its a main plank in the republican strategy

14. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

Make no mistake, Mathews is definitely biased, and a pompous dick sometimes... but this idiot James definitely needed to be put in his place.

15. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

that was painful to watch.

16. synthesizer-patel Sweep the leg Johnny! Valued Senior Member

This is what I was thinking - You don't necessarily expect TV pundits like this guy to be the most heavyweight of political commentators, but you would kind of expect them to have at least some semblance of a clue.
    Like Bill Maher for example - I find him a bit of a sanctimonious twat to be honest - but at least he has a stab at understanding the issues and can crack a decent joke now and again.
    For KJ to be so utterly unprepared for such an obvious question shows me that he's either a simpleton, or he holds his viewers in such contempt that he feels he doesn't even have to give the slightest analysis or justification to his stance.

what a cunt!

Last edited: May 16, 2008
  17. otheadp Banned Banned

The guy doesn't know his history. Fine. And he embarrassed himself and by extension the Republican party as their representative on national TV. But his point is still valid. Appeasement doesn't work.

18. synthesizer-patel Sweep the leg Johnny! Valued Senior Member

Really? Prove it!

for example prove why "appeasing" the IRA in northern ireland, by inviting them into peace negotiations and a political process - and thus pretty promptly ending over 40 years worth of troubles didn't work?

fool!

19. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Dude. Seriously. I look at your pundits and mine. And I think someone shoved something up your pundits asses. Jeez. 7 years since 9/11 and we're still using that same old rhetoric.

Here in Australia, the worse it gets is "Australia is being swamped by asians".

20. VRob Registered Senior Member

I saw it last night on Hardball and thought it was positively brilliant by Matthews.

Who is this Kevin James idiot anyway....?

21. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Matthews is just as much part of the elite as most of the talking heads. Anybody saw the Douch Off on the Daily Show ( Wendesday night) between Matthews and the ex Dem chairman?? It was way funnier than this one...

22. otheadp Banned Banned

Mathews found ONE guy that's even less informed and more retarded than him, so he pounced on the opportunity to make someone look stupid to make himself feel better.

He is the laughing stock of the blogosphere and even MSM. Even the uberlefty Jon Stewart made fun of him and embarrassed him on TDS.

Now this doytch bag finds someone more idiotic than him and lets him have it.

23. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Here's his wiki profile, it's funny to see that they've already updated his page with this embarrassing exchange lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_James_(broadcaster)