Israel: The doomed Zionist project

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mr.Spock, May 13, 2008.

1. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

By Mohammed A. Hegazi

[A paper prepared for the first NGO’s Congress in Support of the Palestinian People, Tehran, Islamic Republic of Iran 1-3 February 2003. Mr Hegazi was Adelaide Institute’s delegate to the first congress of the International Union of Non-Government Organisations Supporting the Palestinian People. The Institute was among the founding members of the Union and Mr Hegazi participated in the discussion that preceded the ratification of the Union's constitution.]

The two words "Israel" and "Palestine" cause much confusion for the average person in the West. The word "Israel", as used to indicate "The People of Israel", is an ancient concept that refers to a group of twelve Hebrew tribes, who it is claimed have existed more than two thousand years ago. It is a notion deeply enshrined in religious mythology.

However, the word "Israel", as a reference to "The State of Israel", is a relatively new concoction, coined in 1947-1948 by the same evil forces that are still trying to control our destiny.

The word "Palestine" is what you would have seen on pre-1948 maps as a smallish Arab country surrounded on all sides by other Arab countries and the Mediterranean Sea. In 1948, the word "Israel" was superimposed on the map to replace the word "Palestine". Since its inception, the borders of the newly created state of Israel have been shifting back and forth, after every war between the hostile Jews, predominantly East European, and their Arab neighbours. Turmoil has subsequently engulfed the region and a chronic problem has festered ever since. Israel is probably the only country on the globe with no defined borders, on virtually all sides.

Western corporate media invented the cliché "Israel's right to exist". Who gave such a right to a parasitic racist entity that was carved by force in 1948? It is no coincidence that Arabs surround Israel on all sides. The land on which Israel was created belonged to the Palestinian Arabs. Palestinians lived in Palestine on a land that has layers upon layers of their ancestry. The majority of Jews in Palestine are no more than hordes of East Europeans and others, who have no roots or any association with the land.

Now, I arrive at the main point I am trying to make. Why is Israel doomed?

Young Palestinians are willing to die for their country, using the only weapon available to them, Shahada bombing strikes. Western media learnt what the term “Intifada” meant. It is high time it knew what ‘Shahada” is. It is the noblest form of self-sacrifice. Palestinian young men and women, as young as sixteen, do not fear death. The level of their courage defies Western logic.

The concept of Shahada is alien to Western mentality. They call it “suicide bombing”. American Jewish media cynically call it “homicide bombing”. The idea of self-sacrifice is so incomprehensible to the materialistic Western mindset that they can only see it as an act of desperation, of someone with no interest in living. It cannot be seen as an act of self-denial ; a sacrifice by one for the sake of all. It is a unique concept that has no parallel in Western culture. Therefore, it has to be looked at as an abnormal phenomenon.

Westerners cannot understand the idea that an individual dies in order that his family and his people may live. Palestinians suffer no shortage of young people willing to sacrifice their own lives for their stolen country.

According to the Palestinian centre for Human rights, more than 50% of the population is under 19 years of age and population growth is about 5%. So, there will be no shortage of Shahada strikers. Zionists will always be up against a weapon for which there is no defence.

The growing hatred of Jews is not confined to young Palestinians. Young people all over the world are coming to grips with the facts about Jewish atrocities in Palestine and the Jewish danger in their own countries. A recent survey by the Institute of Jewish and Community Research in San Francisco gives us indications that the world is waking up to the danger of extremist Jewish supremacists, who want to control us. The Washington Post, which is a Jewish-controlled newspaper, is sounding the alarm to all Jews. It published the findings of the survey in an article on 21 January, 2003 saying:

“Anti-Semitism may be increasing in the United States as more young adults express bigoted views about Jews than do middle-aged Americans, according to a national poll. On question after question, researchers found that the proportion of Americans ages 18 to 35 who held anti-Semitic views was consistently higher than the percentage of middle-aged Americans who shared those attitudes.

For example, nearly one in four young adults, 23 percent, **agreed with the statement that Jews were a ‘threat’ to the country's ‘moral character’, a view shared by 15 percent of Americans between ages 45 and 54. And 20 percent of young adults agreed that Jews ‘care only about themselves’, compared with 12 percent of middle-aged Americans.”.

In my opinion, such awakening is due to the ease of obtaining information via the wonderful flow of the Internet. Gone are the days when the BBC or CNN were the main sources of news, dissipating misinformation and shaping public opinion. I recall an anecdote at the time of the qualifying games for the Soccer World Cup of 1998. Iran had been demonised by the Jew-controlled Western media for years; still is being demonised by George W. Bush and the Jews in control of the US administration. Australia played Iran away in Tehran on 22 November 1997. The amazed Australian soccer commentator “Les Murray” could not help express his astonishment at the difference between the real Iran he was witnessing and the distorted image the Jewish American media painted for him. He couldn’t help frequently reiterating that sentiment during the relay of the match to Australia. He was amazed and impressed by the discipline and sportsmanship of the crowds and the general way of life as he saw it.

By the same token the Jewish Western media has depicted the Palestinians as savages who kill themselves because of their ‘fanatic Moslem indoctrination’ and the promise of a lavish lifestyle in Heaven. This level of distortion is no longer possible. The Internet is choking the filthy Jew-controlled mass media. I receive stacks of e-mail messages and addresses of Internet sites showing profound understanding of the global Jewish conspiracy, which is not just a theory. It is a fact unfolding before our very eyes.

Palestine lies in the region between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea, not on the disjointed bits offered in phoney perpetual peace talks. Historical precedent dictates that Palestinians will free their land. Until then, there will be no respite in the letting of blood on both sides. Jews have only themselves to blame.

My prediction that Israel is a doomed project is not based on my own wishful thinking; it is based on historical precedent. History tells us that whenever you have an oppressed people willing to stand up and fight for their freedom, the end result is victory for the disenfranchised.

The French were driven out of Algeria. The indigenous blacks of South Africa freed their country from the white apartheid regime. History has a habit of repeating itself. Peoples and nations also have the bad habit of not heeding the lessons of history.

To my mind, the freedom of the Palestinian people from their Zionist oppressors may be much closer than the freedom of their fellow Arabs from their backward, corrupt rulers.

source - Adelaide Institute

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

Jewish beautifully orchestrated news.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

Adelaide Institute is a holocaust denial group. i dont think they are jewish.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

asshole needs to get some of his facts straight

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

9. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

or you were talking about the article?

10. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

maybe 2000 years from now we will ask the same about current era zealots.

11. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

the asshole the guy in the picture

Last edited: May 13, 2008
  12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yup.

plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose

13. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

yes, and they were so extreme they were hardly even mentioned in the gmara, as they were opposed by the majority for their actions and their outcomes.

14. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Mr spock do you have a link to them?
    I am living in adelaide and have never herd of them, in fact the first time i read your post i thought you were refering to adelaide uni which most certianly ISNT a holiocost denier group but one of the 3 uni's in SA and arguably the most prestegious (though i like flinders personally)

15. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

http://www.adelaideinstitute.org/Think/contents.htm

16. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

interesting, before you tar us all with that brush did you read this?

"Please be advised that owing to a legal dispute with Australia's powerful-hyperactive Jewish lobby,

Executive Council of Australian Jewry, and its former president, Mr Jeremy Jones, all new material placed on the

website will be submitted to court for clarification purposes. F Töben, 28.03.2008.

The matter has been set down to be heard at the FCA, Adelaide on 3 June 2008, commencing at 10:15AM

NB.: Zionist Jews keep a tally of daily 'antisemitic' incidents, which include insider jobs. Remember, an antisemite is someone the Jews don't like!]

"

Descrimination and racisium are illegal acts under australian law

17. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

do you think they fabricated the article?

18. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Im a little confused as to your meaning. From reading the artical it seems like an artical THEY wrote to satisfy there own nazi hatred so why would they fabicate there own artical?

If what your saying is do i agree with the content then no i dont. Any distrust i have over what ISRAIL as a country has done is seperate from what the wider jewish population have done just as australians of irish desent are not responcable for what happened in northen irland. Further more im not a conspircy theorist who thinks all the worlds ills are the fault of the "jews" and more than i think all the worlds problems are the fault of the "muslims". I dont however excuse the actions of people CURRENTLY perpitrating abuses like the Israil GOVERMENT any more than i excuse the actions of anyone who commits murder though i do want to look deeper at WHY someone becomes a murder than the normal "hes a murder kill him"

As for the holocost itself i know dam well it happened

So PLEASE dont think all australians HATE jews because we dont, in fact the jewish service i saw was quite interesting.

19. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

im not interested in australians, but in this Dr opinion and is it true. if it is, he not only hate jews but israelis as well.

20. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

2000 years from now we'll have our hands full fighting the otters.

21. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

we wont be slaves to some advanced alien race?

22. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

do you really think aliens would want anything to do with humanity?

23. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

if theyre hungry why not...:shrug: