mixed sex friends:

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by lucifers angel, May 9, 2008.

1. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

Why oh why, is it that if a woman has more male friends than female friends she automaticaly fancies one of them or more even somtimes?

this as come about because darksidzz made a thread about "being away for a while" and he said that he misses me, and when i said all inocently, i miss you to sweetie, and posted a picture, nikleodeon seems to thinks, i fancy darksidz, (even if i did, it has nothing to do with him anyway) but i just find it funny that women are not allowed (or are frowned upon) for having more male than female friends, why is this?

is it because women in a mans mind are suppose to be friends mostly with women?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

Why do women fancy one or more of her male friends if she has more male friends than female friends?

Is that even true? So you're saying if a woman has one more female friend than she has male friends, then she doesn't necessarily fancy one or more of her male friends, but if not, then she does? This doesn't make a damn of any sense.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

She's just pulling your chain! Don't let her get to you, like whoever you want....it's your damn life tell her to get her own!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

There is always a favorite, be it friends, your kids or your bands...

8. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

oh dont make me choose!!

please dont do it!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!