If Obama loses to Clinton

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cazzo, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Cazzo Registered Senior Member

What will you Obama followers do ?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

HE WONT LOSE TO CLINTON.YOU ULTRA CONS JUST CREATE THREADS LIKE THIS IN ATTEMPT TO REVERSE YOUR LOSING ENERGIES.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Cazzo Registered Senior Member

LOL, it's just fun to see Obama worshippers squirm at the thought of HILLARY WINNING.

Who couldn't vote for Hillary ?!?!??

Hillary 08' !!!! Time for CHANGE !!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

I would vote for the nom no matter who it was.

8. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

Boy sit down and stop coming at me with this foolish assumptions.That old estlablished behavior does not work with me.You pretending Obama supporters are squirming at the thought of losing to a woman who is behind in every single damn thing that matters towards winning.I find it funny how you ULTRA CONS pretend your PENN win turned the tables.Perhaps a slap in the face from someone(not saying me) would wake you up to reality.You are not in any position nor have ever to raise the question IF OBAMA LOSES,the question should be if CLINTON LOSES.she is behind,there is no HILARY MANIA.The simple fact that you ignore the OBAMA MANIA your Billary does not have further indicates such foolish ignorant actions of yours.

DELUSIONS IS COMMON AMONG YOU ULTRA CONS

AND QUITE FRANKLY AMONG CLINTON TOO.AFTER ALL SHE WAS DUCKING BULLETS AT THAT BOSNIA AIRPORT

:runaway:

9. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

stop beating around the bush...would you vote for her or not?

10. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

WHO ARE YOU TO QUESTION ME AS IF I OWE YOU A RESPONSE.PUHLEASE!

IT WONT HAPPEN.THERES NO BUSH TO BEAT AROUND.SHE IS BEHIND,SHE ISNT GONNA WIN INDIANA.

11. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

I don't see why the question is so hard to answer. There's a chance that Clinton pulls off an unscrupulous coup at the convention via superdelegates. Not even some of the staunchest Obama supporters I know think Obama has it in the bag yet.

Would you vote for Hillary if she somehow someway gets the nomination?

12. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

you obviously are seriously lacking in the brains department if you have to justify everything you say by yelling...if you cant asnwer the question even a hypothetical one you are brainwashed, and braindead.

13. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

ARE YOU STUPID,BLIND? OR JUST DUMB??
    DID YOU NOT READ WHAT I SAID?

CAN YOU NOT COMPREHEND?

LETS NOT BECOME HYPOCRITICAL AT CLAIMING SOMEONE IS LACKING IN THE BRAINS DEPARTMENT WHEN YOU REFUSE TO SHUT THE FUCK UP REGARDING ME ANSWERING A QUESTION AFTER I JUST TOLD YOU I WILL NOT ANSWER A PERSON THAT ACTS IF I OWE THEM A RESPONSE.

WHATS YOUR DAMN PROBLEM? ARE YOU MENTALLY CHALLENGED?

DONT YOU EVER RESPOND TO ME LIKE I AM SOME CHILD OR SOMEONE THAT OWES YOU AN EXPLANATION.

GO SIT DOWN SOMEWERE.

(AND DONT COME AT ME WITH THAT CAPS LOCK=YELLING CRAP) IT AINT YELLING,IT JUST HAS A POWERFUL PRESCENCE WHEN GRILLING GOONS LIKE YOU WITH LOGIC.

14. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

Yeah, the presence of 3 year old's tantrum.

15. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

What chance? What chance? What chance? The chances are near 0.The question is would Hilary supporters vote for the real frontrunner,the real likely winner,Obama has it in the bag,he knows it however it does not mean he cannot drop those bag of marbles or get them stolen by those out for his head.

16. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

3 year olds being aware of a caps lock button on the computer and aware most comp geeks associate it with YELLING? Um stupidity aint cute,so next time keep it cute and logical.

17. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

It isn't that high, and I don't want Clinton to get the nomination, and neither do a lot of Obama supporters I know, but it's still a possibility that you have to consider. One coworker of mine is torn up at the idea of voting for Clinton but he says he'll do it if it comes to that. So, will you?

18. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

You're right, it isn't cute so please stop. And my comment went way over your head. A 3 year old's tantrum is annoying, disruptive, which is all the "presence" that your capslock brings to your post. It didn't help to drive any point you were trying to make at all.

19. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

Like i said,the chances are not likely.The real question is will Clinton supporters vote for Obama.The chances Obama will win are extremely high.Are you mad? There is no Hilary MANIA throughout this world nor country.Will Clinton supporters back the true frontrunner when he wins?

20. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

Andrew Sullivan, who has been a near-rabid anti-Hillary Obama-supporter, even he doesn't think Obama has it in the bag, and he happens to be a lot more informed on the race than both you and I. And if he can consider the possibility, why can't you? Besides, this thread isn't asking Hillary supporters (are there any on this forum, aside from draqon?) if they'll vote for Obama. You can start another thread on that if you want. This one specifically asks the Obama supporters, will you support Hillary if she wins the nomination?

21. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

Thats your opinion,not a fact.I dont react to opinions as if they are facts so refrain from your actions of coming toward me as if your opinion has a fact.I SAID THE SHIT HAS A GOOD PRESCENCE,ONE DIFFERENT FROM YOURS,SO DO NOT TELL ME YOUR OPINION AND DO NOT COME AT ME WITH YOUR INABILITY TO ACCEPT MY OPINION BECAUSE IT DOES NOT ALIGN WITH YOURS.I LIKE CAPS LOCK AND USE IT WHEN I FEEL THE NEED NECESSARY.YOU READ IT DID YOU NOT? YOU UNDERSTOOD AM I RIGHT? YES YOU DID AM I CORRECT? IF THATS THE CASE,STICK TO THE REAL ISSUES AND STOP SIDE TRACKING ME WITH THIS BLABBERING NONSENSE.THATS TYPICAL OF AMERICANS AND THERE POOR JUDGEMENT BECAUSE SOMEONE DOES NOT FOLLOW THE RULES THEY LIVE OR OPERATE BY.

TRY IT WITH SOMEONE ELSE.I AM NOT YOUR AVERAGE.

22. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

Your caps lock is what's side tracking. And no, even though you've made lots of caps locks posts in the past, I usually just ignore them because I can't stand reading them. I just happened to read the ones in this thread because I'm interested in your answer to the OP's question.

23. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

How dare you sit and assume you know of my knowledge of the chances are winning.You dont know me,so who are you to add me to the ignorance you may have toward the chances of winning.

LET ME SAY THIS FOR YOU IN BOLDER WORDS

THERE IS NO HILARY MANIA.

IF YOU ARE BEHIND IN THE POPULAR VOTE,IT MEANS YOU AINT POPULAR.UNLIKELY TO WIN.YOU LET POLLS AND PROPAGANDA FOOL YOU.OBAMA HAS IT IN THE BAG,HOWEVER ONCE AGAIN I SAY IT DOES NOT MEAN HE CANNOT DROP HIS BAG OR HAVE IT STOLEN BY THOSE WHO ARE GOING FOR HIS HEAD.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT LOGIC DEAR?