Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 307

Thread: I Love Reverend Wright

  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperfectionist View Post
    He never damned white people. He never even damned America. What he said was that if a nation does bad things, and continues to do bad things, it doesn't deserve a blessing from God.
    I'm not buying what you think you can sell.

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD_VOLDEMORT View Post
    You talking to a man that just sat here and said Black africans killed more black slaves than White slave owners.My god if the ignorance does not get any deeper from some of these members.I thought these type of conservative people were all dead and extinct.Its 2008 and we still dealing with pathethic false statements such as those he just said.Like is he even worth it at this point?
    Black Africans have killed more black Africans than Whitie ever has.

    Whitie has had fewer centuries to stick it to black Africans.

    Black Africans have had as much time to stick it to one another as it has taken evolution to make whities with vestigial black African genes into whities.

    Oh, and exactly where in this thread did I write/say "slaves", like you said I did? Your own ignorance is actually on display.

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. G View Post
    I'm not buying what you think you can sell.
    BOY SIT DOWN AND BE QUIET.I JUST DISCREDITED YOU TO SMITHERINS.FUCK YOUR PUSSY ASS PALE ANCESTORS,THEY ARE DEAD AND DAMNED FOR ETERNITY BECAUSE OF THERE CRUEL IGNORANT ACTIONS.

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepThought View Post
    I hope all the lefties on this website take a good look at the results of allowing a liberal education policy.
    HAHAHA

    HAHAHA
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

    LMFAOOO@THE ULTRA-CONS POOR ATTEMPTS TO COVER UP THE TRUTH OR DENY IT.

    .THESE ARE KNOWN FACTS,FACTS PROVEN BY YOUR WHITE BROTHERS AND SISTERS,FACTS THAT CAME ABOUT BEING FUNDED BY WHITES WHO ARE INTELLIGENT ENOUGH NOT TO LIE OR COVER ANYTHING THAT EXPOSES THERE ANCESTORS DIRT UP WITH SOME TYPE OF JUSTIFICATION THAT IS REASONABLE.

    I'D PUT MONEY THAT YOU COULD NEVER!!!! DISCREDIT THOSE FACTS ABOVE.

    EMMETT TILL WAS KILLED BY 2 PUNKASS PALESKINS AS A RESULT OF SAYING HELLO TO A WHITE WOMAN.WHITE MEN DID THIS.

    IF YOU CALL THIS LIBERAL TEACHING POLICY IN ATTEMPT TO DENY THE TRUTH YOU ARE JUST AS DELUSIONAL AS YOUR ANCESTORS WHO THOUGHT THE WORLD WAS FLAT AND YOU WOULD FALL OFF IF YOU CONTINUED SAIL THE SEAS,WHILE AFRICANS TOTALLY KNEW THE EARTH WAS ROUND AND IT WAS SOME SORT OF FORCE (GRAVITY IS WHAT IT IS NOW LABELED AS) THAT KEEPS UP GROUNDED.

  5. #85
    Valued Senior Member
    Posts
    10,273
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD_VOLDEMORT View Post
    SHUT THE FUCK UP PLEASE BECAUSE THIS IS NOT NOR HAS EVER BEEN TRUTHFUL AND YOU WILL NEVER COME TO THE FOREFRONT PROVING THIS IS TRUE.

    WHITE SLAVE MASTERS HAVE KILLED MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF AFRICAN SLAVES FOR 500 YEARS.IT AMAZES ME HOW SOME OF YOUR IGNORANT ASS WHITE PEOPLE EXAGGERATE A LIE OR THE TRUTH.YOU WATCH AMISTAD AND SEE AFRICANS ENSLAVE OTHERS FOR MONEY AND THEN YOU EXAGGERATE TOTALLY AND CLAIM THEY WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR MORE MURDERS THEN WHITE MEN.ARE YOU FUCKING MAD??? 4-500 YEARS OF SLAVERY WAS DONE BY WHITE PEOPLE.BRINGING DISEASES OVER LIKE MALARIA AND KILLING OFF NATIVE AMERICANS WAS DONE BY WHITE PEOPLE.LYNCHING MILLIONS OF BLACKS WAS NOT DONE BY AFRICANS,IT WAS DONE BY WHITE PEOPLE.

    AND WHAT THE FUCK MAKES YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK AFRICANS KILLED MORE OF THERE OWN KIND THAN OTHER AFRICANS THAT SHOULD ALLEVIATE THE CRUEL HATE,THE MURDERS OF EMMETT TILL WHOM FACE WAS MUTILATED BY IDIOTIC WHITE MEN FOR SAYING "HELLO"TO A WHITE LADY AND BODY TOSSED IN A RIVER WITH A BRICK TIED TO HIS LEG.

    WHITE PEOPLE

    GET YOUR FUCKING FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU COME LYING,TOTALLY EXAGGERATING A SCENE YOU SEEN FROM A MOVIE.

    500 YEARS OF OPPRESSION WAS BECAUSE OF WHITE PEOPLE

    NATIVE AMERICANS BEING KILLED OFF WAS BECAUSE OF WHITE PEOPLE

    AFRICAN ARTIFACTS AND CREATIONS WERE STOLEN AND NOT CREDITED BY WHITE PEOPLE(CHECK THE BACK OF THE DOLLAR BILL HOW YOUR WHITE ANCESTORS STOLE THE EGYPTIAN OBELISK PICTURE AND CALLED IT A MONUMENT,HOW THEY STOLE THE AFRICANS CREATION OF THE FALCON AS THERE EAGLE,HOW THEY USE THE PYRAMID OF EGYPT ON THE BACK OF YOUR DOLLAR BILL.THE EYE OF GEORGE WASHINGTON IS THE EYE OF THE AFRICAN EGYTIAN GOD HORUS.)DONE BY WHITE PEOPLE

    THE DECIMATION OF MANY NATIVE AMERICANS ON ISLANDS OF DOMINICAN REPUBLIC AND PUERTO RICO WAS NOT DONE BY SLAVES,IT WAS DONE BY WHITE PEOPLE.

    NATIVE AMERICANS PULLING ATTACKS ON WHITE SLAVE PLANTATIONS AND KILLING ITS WHITE SLAVE OWNERS AND TAKING THE SLAVES IN AND TREATING THEM AS IF THEY WERE THERE OWN.FROM WHO? WHITE PEOPLE.

    THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR THE SHIT YOUR ANCESTORS DID SO HOW DARE YOU SIT LIE,EXAGGERATE,SPEAK FROM IGNORANCE ABOUT SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.YOUR ANCESTORS BROUGHT DISEASES,CHAOS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.THE REASON SOME OF THESE LATINOS IN THE CARRIBEANS HATE THERE AFRICAN BLOODLINES THEY HAVE BECAUSE WHITE PEOPLE THAT ONCE CONQUERED THERE LAND TAUGHT THEM TO DENY THERE AFRICAN SLAVE ANCESTRY WHILE ONLY ACKNOWLEDGING THERE NATIVE AMERICAN ANCESTRY AND EUROPEAN ANCESTRY.

    SIT YOUR ASS DOWN PLEASE.WHITE MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SEGREGATION,THE MURDER OF MLK,THE OPPRESSION THAT EXIST IN THIS COUNTRY,THE MURDERS OF MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF AFRICAN SLAVES,MANY WHOM THEY BRIBE TO KIDNAP OTHER AFRICANS FOR GOLD AND MONEY.DO NOT GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT.

    FUCK YOUR PALE ANCESTORS,THERE PATHETHIC PISSY ASS SOULS ROAST IN THE LAKE OF FIRE FOR ETERNITY,DAMN YOUR GENETICS,FUCK YOUR PALE ANCESTORS,.
    Wow!

    Yeah, when you don't have any real evidence to show, just start shouting - that makes your opinion sound correct, right?

    No wonder you like Wright. You and he both are highly bigoted and enjoy spouting racial hatred. Neither of you have any facts to point to and instead of clarifying issues, you both do nothing but make things much worse by voicing your pointless and unwarrented anger. Pity.

    But we will still continue to make progress despite all you can stir up.

  6. #86
    READ-ONLY WHAT????????




    PALESKINS DID THIS,NOT AFRICANS.POOR EMMETT WAS JUST BEING A FRIENDLY AND LOST HIS LIFE AS A RESULT OF IGNORANCE.



    I SEE PALESKINS,NOT AFRICANS SURROUNDED BY THAT BURNT CORPSE FROM YOUR ANCESTORS.


    LOOK AT YOU READ-ONLY,YOUR PATHETHIC ASs STATEMENT OF DELUSION.YOUR NO DIFFERENT FROM THEM PALESKINS SITTING ON MSNBC CRITICIZING WRIGHT,CLAIMING HE IS WRONG WHILE TOTALLY HAVING NOTHING TO DISCREDIT THE MANS BELIEFS OR STATEMENTS.YOU LASH OFF WITH ANGER AND DELUSION BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN A COLORBLIND ASS WORLD ALWAYS IN ATTEMPT TO REDIRECT THE BAD LIGHT OFF YOUR FUCKED UP IGNORANCE AND INABILITY TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR ANCESTORS.HOW DARE YOU CLAIM I HAVE NO FACTS.BOY WHAT THE HELL COUNTRY DO YOU LIVE IN.THE WHITEST OF WHITE PEOPLE WILL TELL YOU THINGS I HAVE STATED.

    I CHALLENGE YOU TO PROVE ANY AND EVERYTHING I SAID AS BEING INCORRECT OR LACKING FACTS.

    THE CHALLENGE STARTS NOW.


    YOUR NEXT RESPONSE SHOULD BE SOME PHOTOS,LINKS,FACTS,REFERENCES TO DISCREDIT MY STATEMENTS.I HAVE MANY MANY MANY TO POST.

    DO NOT MAKE ME EMBARASS YOU.

    (YOU DONT SHOUT ON THE INTERNET,I DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK GETS THIS BULLSHIT NOTION THAT YOU SHOUT OVER THE NET.THE LETTERS ARE BOLD,WHICH GRABS YOUR ATTENTION BECAUSE ITS A BIGGER WORD TEXT).THATS MY INTENT,SO KILL THE WEAK CRITICISMS AND LETS STICK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND AND YOUR INABILITY TO PROVE I AM INCORRECT.
    Last edited by LORD_VOLDEMORT; 04-30-08 at 06:54 AM.

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Read-Only View Post
    Wow!

    Yeah, when you don't have any real evidence to show, just start shouting - that makes your opinion sound correct, right?

    No wonder you like Wright. You and he both are highly bigoted and enjoy spouting racial hatred. Neither of you have any facts to point to and instead of clarifying issues, you both do nothing but make things much worse by voicing your pointless and unwarrented anger. Pity.

    But we will still continue to make progress despite all you can stir up.
    LETS EXAMINE


    (PROFESSOR VOLDEMORT PLACES WAND AT BOARD.)


    To the left we have a triangle Pyramid.

    At the tip of that Pyramid lays the eye of George Washington.

    Look at the eye of George Washington

    Now look at the eye of HORUS


    To the right ladies and gentlemen we have the American eagle look at its position and its shape,its look.

    Now lets look at the Falcon from Ancient Egyptian time






    NEED I SAY MORE??????

    STOLEN STOLEN STOLEN,NEVER EVEN CREDITED.THE GOOD OLE U.S.A BUILT ON THE BLOOD OF AFRICAN SLAVES AND THERE ANCESTORS CREATIONS STOLEN AND NEVER CREDITED.

  8. #88
    Valued Senior Member
    Posts
    10,273
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD_VOLDEMORT View Post
    READ-ONLY WHAT????????




    PALESKINS DID THIS,NOT AFRICANS.POOR EMMETT WAS JUST BEING A FRIENDLY AND LOST HIS LIFE AS A RESULT OF IGNORANCE.



    I SEE PALESKINS,NOT AFRICANS SURROUNDED BY THAT BURNT CORPSE FROM YOUR ANCESTORS.


    LOOK AT YOU READ-ONLY,YOUR PATHETHIC ASs STATEMENT OF DELUSION.YOUR NO DIFFERENT FROM THEM PALESKINS SITTING ON MSNBC CRITICIZING WRIGHT,CLAIMING HE IS WRONG WHILE TOTALLY HAVING NOTHING TO DISCREDIT THE MANS BELIEFS OR STATEMENTS.YOU LASH OFF WITH ANGER AND DELUSION BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN A COLORBLIND ASS WORLD ALWAYS IN ATTEMPT TO REDIRECT THE BAD LIGHT OFF YOUR FUCKED UP IGNORANCE AND INABILITY TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR ANCESTORS.HOW DARE YOU CLAIM I HAVE NO FACTS.BOY WHAT THE HELL COUNTRY DO YOU LIVE IN.THE WHITEST OF WHITE PEOPLE WILL TELL YOU THINGS I HAVE STATED.

    I CHALLENGE YOU TO PROVE ANY AND EVERYTHING I SAID AS BEING INCORRECT OR LACKING FACTS.

    THE CHALLENGE STARTS NOW.


    YOUR NEXT RESPONSE SHOULD BE SOME PHOTOS,LINKS,FACTS,REFERENCES TO DISCREDIT MY STATEMENTS.I HAVE MANY MANY MANY TO POST.

    DO NOT MAKE ME EMBARASS YOU.

    (YOU DONT SHOUT ON THE INTERNET,I DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK GETS THIS BULLSHIT NOTION THAT YOU SHOUT OVER THE NET.THE LETTERS ARE BOLD,WHICH GRABS YOUR ATTENTION BECAUSE ITS A BIGGER WORD TEXT).THATS MY INTENT,SO KILL THE WEAK CRITICISMS AND LETS STICK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND AND YOUR INABILITY TO PROVE I AM INCORRECT.
    Your words aren't in bold - they are just all caps which is the equivalent of shouting.

    And you have yet to present any facts. Sure, I'm aware (and so are most people) that "Whitie", as you call them, has done many, many evil things - to Blacks [u]and other Whites[/i]. You've just selected a few instances and photos but that's hardly proof of your claim.

    Show us some references (links!!!) that prove Whitey has killed millions and millions of Blacks AND that Wright's claim that the U.S. government invented HIV. (Hint: you cannot do it - those are the ravings of fools.)

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD_VOLDEMORT View Post
    POOR EMMETT WAS JUST BEING A FRIENDLY AND LOST HIS LIFE AS A RESULT OF IGNORANCE.

    Well, it's typical you'd see it that way.

    If you bothered to read the bio at Wiki, you'd see he deliberately sought to antagonize a white man - and thereby the white community - by approaching the man's wife, in a manner which could only have been perceived as extremely insolent and lascivious for that time and place.

    Perhaps he should have considered the possible consequences before he did that? The unfortunate results could have been avoided if all parties had behavd differently.

    And by the way, MadAnthony will probably delete all off-topic material, so I'd save your 'data' and ranting and post it in another forum, Free Thoughts or Ethics, Morality and Justice, for example.

  10. #90
    Let us take a trip to my hometown of Washington,D.C and examine Americas Washington Monument.





    Now lets us Disapparate to the great land of My ancestors Egypt.

    (Voldemort uses wand to disapparate he and his class to Egypt)



    Looks familiar?


    STOLEN STOLEN STOLEN!!!!!!!



    What is this? The Obelisk A.K.A The Washington Monument with the eyes of Horus A.k.A the eye of George Washington?


    STOLEN STOLEN STOLEN!!!!!

    NOW GET MAD,,,ANGRY,CLAIM ITS A LIE,A RESULT OF LIBERAL TEACHING.

    YET YOU WILL NEVEEEEEEEER PROVE ME WRONG


    EVVVVVVVVVER!

    BECAUSE YOU CANT
    Last edited by madanthonywayne; 04-30-08 at 01:42 PM.

  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepThought View Post
    Well, it's typical you'd see it that way.

    If you bothered to read the bio at Wiki, you'd see he deliberately sought to antagonize a white man - and thereby the white community - by approaching the man's wife, in a manner which could only have been perceived as extremely insolent and lascivious for that time and place.

    Perhaps he should have considered the possible consequences before he did that? The unfortunate results could have been avoided if all parties had behavd differently.

    And by the way, MadAnthony will probably delete all off-topic material, so I'd save your 'data' and ranting and post it in another forum, Free Thoughts or Ethics, Morality and Justice, for example.
    NO IGNORANT PALESKIN!!!!!,HE SAID HELLO TO HER,WITNESSES AND HERSELF STATED THE SAME THING AFTER THE WHITE MEN WERE AQUITTED,THE SAME WOMAN STATED THE SAME THING.THOSE RACIST CRACKERS LIED AND SAID THEY DID NOT KILL EMMETT,YET TURNED TO LAUGH ABOUT THE SITUATION AND HOW THE DID IT OUT OF HATRED IN A MAGAZINE LATER ON AFTER BENG AQUITTED.YOU NEED TO RESEARCH BOY.OH BTW WIKIPEDIA IS YOUR SOURCE? HAHHAHHAHAHA.NEVERMIND.

    PLEASE SAVE MY DATA,BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER! PROVE ME WRONG.

    CANT FACE THE TRUTH? OR JUST SIMPLY IGNORANT OF IT?

    There is no reasonable justification of bashing someones face into mutilation as a result of something as petty as trying to HOLLA ATHER(As we CITYFOLK call it when you make sexual advances at someone).So even if that lie was the actual truth there remains no justification for beating his face into its meat and tying a rope with a brick to his ankle and tossing him in the river,killing a child,a a child of a grieving mother who was hurt.How dare you try to justify the pathethic actions of those paleskins.You need to be shit smacked in the mouth if you dare try to justify the cruel racist actions of those paleskins.

    Last edited by LORD_VOLDEMORT; 04-30-08 at 07:54 AM.

  12. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Read-Only View Post
    Show us some references (links!!!) that prove Whitey has killed millions and millions of Blacks AND that Wright's claim that the U.S. government invented HIV. (Hint: you cannot do it - those are the ravings of fools.)
    Dont you dare try to make my statements come off as opinion.These are facts,FACTS,FACTS,FACTSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

    FACTS you will never discredit.Where is your links,facts,references to discredit my claims,my picture comparisons of the stolen egyptian legacy by your white paleskin ancestors? You have none,nothing.You sit here and try to use that bullshit ITS YOUR OPINION crap against known facts.There is a difference between fact and opinion.

    It is an opinion that an apple taste good.

    It is a fact that an Apple contains Polyphenol Antioxidants that protects you from heart disease.


    It is an opinion that the egyptians are nice people.

    It is a fact that your paleskin ancestors totally stole Ancient Egyptian creations without crediting them and using them for there own creation,there own indications or meanings.That fact has been proven by many paleskins themselves who do not live in the lands of delusional la la COLORBLINDNESS as if we are in some perfect world.


    I need to show you facts Whitey has killed millions of Africans? WOW,Why would i even bother to show you proof to something you know damn well is the case.You dont live in america or this planet if you need proof that white men and women were not responsible for the death of millions of African slaves over the course of 4-500 years.
    Last edited by LORD_VOLDEMORT; 04-30-08 at 07:33 AM.

  13. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD_VOLDEMORT View Post
    Let us take a trip to my hometown of Washington,D.C and examine Americas Washington Monument.





    Now lets us Disapparate to the great land of My ancestors Egypt.

    (Voldemort uses wand to disapparate he and his class to Egypt)



    Looks familiar?


    STOLEN STOLEN STOLEN!!!!!!!



    What is this? The Obelisk A.K.A The Washington Monument with the eyes of Horus A.k.A the eye of George Washington?


    STOLEN STOLEN STOLEN!!!!!

    NOW GET MAD,,,ANGRY,CLAIM ITS A LIE,A RESULT OF LIBERAL TEACHING.

    YET YOU WILL NEVEEEEEEEER PROVE ME WRONG


    EVVVVVVVVVER!

    BECAUSE YOU CANT

    TRUTH*WAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    I bet you will never ever discredit these facts.

    This is why the Reverend Wright says GODAYUM AMERICA!.

  14. #94
    And where is your "evidence" showing the US gov't invented HIV is a fact?

  15. #95
    Valued Senior Member
    Posts
    10,273
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD_VOLDEMORT View Post
    Dont you dare try to make my statements come off as opinion.These are facts,FACTS,FACTS,FACTSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

    FACTS you will never discredit.Where is your links,facts,references to discredit my claims,my picture comparisons of the stolen egyptian legacy by your white paleskin ancestors? You have none,nothing.You sit here and try to use that bullshit ITS YOUR OPINION crap against known facts.There is a difference between fact and opinion.

    It is an opinion that an apple taste good.

    It is a fact that an Apple contains Polyphenol Antioxidants that protects you from heart disease.


    It is an opinion that the egyptians are nice people.

    It is a fact that your paleskin ancestors totally stole Ancient Egyptian creations without crediting them and using them for there own creation,there own indications or meanings.That fact has been proven by many paleskins themselves who do not live in the lands of delusional la la COLORBLINDNESS as if we are in some perfect world.


    I need to show you facts Whitey has killed millions of Africans? WOW,Why would i even bother to show you proof to something you know damn well is the case.You dont live in america or this planet if you need proof that white men and women were not responsible for the death of millions of African slaves over the course of 4-500 years.
    Sigh,

    Nothing but more pointless ravings.

    I have no arguments with the fact that various (several!) civilizations have borrowed/stolen/whatever from other that came before them. That has nothing to do with the things at hand.

    No, I have nothing that I have to prove. It was YOU that made the claims about the millions killed so it's up to YOU to substantiate YOUR claims. Apparently you are all mouth and no substance since you have yet to cite a single source to support you.

  16. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD_VOLDEMORT View Post
    Now lets us Disapparate to the great land of My ancestors Egypt.

    Err... your ancestors came from an area of (West) Africa now part of the nations of Ghana, Nigeria, Angola, Congo, Cameroon, etc... in short, nowhere near Egypt.

    You didn't even know that?

  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Read-Only View Post
    Sigh,

    Nothing but more pointless ravings.

    I have no arguments with the fact that various (several!) civilizations have borrowed/stolen/whatever from other that came before them. That has nothing to do with the things at hand.

    No, I have nothing that I have to prove. It was YOU that made the claims about the millions killed so it's up to YOU to substantiate YOUR claims. Apparently you are all mouth and no substance since you have yet to cite a single source to support you.


    I have no arguments with the fact that various (several!) civilizations have borrowed

    HAHAHAHHAHAHA

    HAHAHHAHAHA

    BARROWED???

    HAHAHAHHAA
    \
    FALLS ON THE FLOOR.

    UMMM EXCUSE ME NATIVE AMERICAN DEAR,I AM GOING TO BARROW YOUR LEGACY AND YOUR CREATION FOR MY OWN USE AND THEN RETURN IT TO YOU. NO NO NO! THERES NEVERMIND ME ASKING COULD I BARROW YOUR CREATIONS,I AM JUST GOING TO SAVE YOU THE TIME AND ENERGY OF GIVING IT TO ME AND JUST TAKE IT AND RETURN IT BACK TO YOU AFTER A GOOD 4-500 YEARS

    HAHHAHAHA.


    Look nimkapoop!!! You cant barrow someones legacy,or creations.They stole the creations from egypt and did not credit them.It is one to take the creations of the africans and use them to create your own meaning with acknowledging you were influenced by the original creators of the symbols or sorts.It is quite another when you STEAL the creations and use them to create your own meanings and never credit the original creators.Learn the difference boy.That ultra connish ignorance is wayyyyyyy to high.




    HAHAHHAHAHHAA


    No, I have nothing that I have to prove. It was YOU that made the claims about the millions killed so it's up to YOU to substantiate YOUR claims. Apparently you are all mouth and no substance since you have yet to cite a single source to support you.

    LMFAOOOOOOOO

    YOU dont LIVE on this PLANET if you need PROOF that WHITE MEN were[b]RESPONSIBLE for the [B]DEATH[/] of many AFRICAN SLAVES.

    My god you cannot possibly be this fucking ignorant.You would be jumped,beat up,stabbed,robbed or laughed at if you were in New York City and said this.The entire city would laugh at you.

    Were you born in Jena,Louisiana? I always thought people like were all dead until i saw the mentalities of that town.I mean serious do you realllllly think i am unable to prove that your ancestors were responsible for the deaths of millions of african slaves?

    OH WOW!.

    Kadark if your reading this should i do it? Is it even worth it?

    lol.

  18. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepThought View Post
    Err... your ancestors came from an area of (West) Africa now part of the nations of Ghana, Nigeria, Angola, Congo, Cameroon, etc... in short, nowhere near Egypt.

    You didn't even know that?
    LMFAOOOOOOO

    HAHHAHAHHAA

    FALLS BACK ON THE FLOOR.

    YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW FOOLISH YOU SOUND
    .


    First off you dont know were my ancestors come from so lets not assume based on what you think you know.Second if you truly fucking think just because someones ancestors are from a different part of Africa than Egypt they have no genetic relations to them you are either delusional,or just plain ole ignorant.WOW!.First off ignorant one,the Ancient Egyptians themselves traced there ancestry to other parts of africa.They were transplants who left there lands of other parts of Africa for areas that hosted much water,plant,animals and life.You are a whiteboy,and i am black.Your ancestors come europe,mine come Africa.Science has proven that every single human being is related to each other.We all including your white ass is the descendant of 1 African female.Science has traced a DNA strand in all humans of all races to a certain group in Black Africa.

    GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER IGNORANT PALESKIN.

    The Reverend Wright damns America due to this type of ignorance you carry.

  19. #99
    Is that similar to the Reverend's ignorance about the origin of AIDS? Or do you actually believe the US gov't created that too?

  20. #100
    Valued Senior Member
    Posts
    10,273
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD_VOLDEMORT View Post
    HAHAHAHHAHAHA

    HAHAHHAHAHA

    BARROWED???

    HAHAHAHHAA
    \
    FALLS ON THE FLOOR.

    UMMM EXCUSE ME NATIVE AMERICAN DEAR,I AM GOING TO BARROW YOUR LEGACY AND YOUR CREATION FOR MY OWN USE AND THEN RETURN IT TO YOU. NO NO NO! THERES NEVERMIND ME ASKING COULD I BARROW YOUR CREATIONS,I AM JUST GOING TO SAVE YOU THE TIME AND ENERGY OF GIVING IT TO ME AND JUST TAKE IT AND RETURN IT BACK TO YOU AFTER A GOOD 4-500 YEARS

    HAHHAHAHA.


    Look nimkapoop!!! You cant barrow someones legacy,or creations.They stole the creations from egypt and did not credit them.It is one to take the creations of the africans and use them to create your own meaning with acknowledging you were influenced by the original creators of the symbols or sorts.It is quite another when you STEAL the creations and use them to create your own meanings and never credit the original creators.Learn the difference boy.That ultra connish ignorance is wayyyyyyy to high.
    Calling me a nincompoop when you can't even spell a simple word like "borrowed" correctly??????? And I DID openly say "stole" - though you obviously chose to ignore it.

    The only things you've actually proven here are your own ignorance, illiteracy, anger and racial hatred.

    You've also shown yourself unworthy of carrying on a reasonable conversation. This world will become a far better place when both you and your hero Wright are long gone.

    With that, I leave you to squirm in your own deluded anger and hope that you are forever as miserable because of it as you are now.

Similar Threads

  1. By Esoteric in forum Politics
    Last Post: 04-30-08, 04:23 PM
    Replies: 79
  2. By Kadark in forum Politics
    Last Post: 04-27-08, 09:41 PM
    Replies: 0
  3. By Ganymede in forum Politics
    Last Post: 03-24-08, 11:57 PM
    Replies: 11
  4. By Ganymede in forum Politics
    Last Post: 03-20-08, 10:49 PM
    Replies: 7
  5. By clusteringflux in forum Politics
    Last Post: 03-14-08, 09:02 AM
    Replies: 2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •