Do any of you guys feel this way....

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Tnerb, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

I know this sounds like deja vu. But it really isn't. Basically I was considering how I feel and how it is so terrible, that I want to freaking stop feeling like this. It is unbearable.

Does anyone else have any remorse they feel, or is it just me?

I can't really change productively with my voice; in other words, peoples voices are changeable. How do you get over something like that except through a lot of hard suffering.

It's recovery time, but a time to also feel remorse.

I was just curious how the forum felt about these things.

Afterall admitting to a forum site is like admitting to the universe as a whole.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

the more you think of yourself the more pitiful you will feel, think of others

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

You should seek psychological help if you feel this way for long periods of time. Most people get over the "blues' or a little depression but others can't. As we grow older humans seem to lose the ability more and more to control their depression. I am bipolar and am taking medications to keep me from killing myself. That's how bad it can get , for me. That is why I want you to seek help anywhere you can. They can help. Perhaps it might take a few tries to get the right medications for you but once you find the right combination you'll feel much better because you will be able to not get so depressed. Good luck and there are millions of us out here just like you so don't feel alone.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

yes, everyone feels bad every now and then, you are not special

get over yourself already brent

8. Tnerb Banned Banned

Varda.

Quit venting already; you're making me feel ashamed of myself. Not good.

9. Creeptology Registered Member

Yeah I know what you mean. I suffer from depression sometimes (but been fine past few months). When I say depression I don't mean I feel a bit down, I mean for years since I was young I have had black periods that couldn't get much darker. It's hard for many people to understand without that experience so forgive and comments that seem harsh. Most people apply their experience to others, we treat our own subjective "truths" as if they really are true for everyone else so for some of us it's just like "oh cheer up" or stop whining kind of issue, for others it's get medical help or it might get dangerous. I don't know how you feel exactly, only you do. However I see that potentially it could get hard if not checked. I have seen it happen in friends too, some not so lucky to still be here. Very educated intelligent people.

If you feel like that for long period then go to your doctors. You may need help. Just think of it as if you have a cut on your leg that needs dressing and attention, just it's a cut in your mind. People attach so much stigma, guilt and lots of other baggage to mental illness and lack of mental wellbeing. There is no need, human bodies and minds get sick, no difference between body and mind sickness (some even linked such as high dopamine in central brain in schizophrenia). Your doc may start you on counselling, meds or try and find if there is underlying cause. That's the docs job so don't worry about that it's their job to work out whats best but you know yourself best so make sure you talk to them. Communication is often the best thing in treating any health problem.

Lastly, although dragons comment might seem like some easy passing remark it's prob the best advice anyone can give. I mean MAJOR, do more than anything else for you. If you really cherish others around you and think of them your own problems will simply not appear any more. There is so much good from this. Think of those around you, your family friends and so on. Think about what they want, like, need etc etc and you will start feeling better in no time, and I say that from experience. I hope this helps.