Enlightening video

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Norsefire, Apr 6, 2008.

1. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

I found this video to be superb, though didn't like the music, but anyway, it's a great video involving the REAL hypocrasy and threat of America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oEL4_CdKs0

This video is done by a EUROPEAN.

This is also precisely the reason Israel needs to split from America and join her Semitic brothers.

Anyway, I hope you like the video, it's not made by me but I found it great.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

No thats from the movie "Bowling For Columbine". Good movie

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

But in the movie, michael moore plays "that one song... whats it called... "I see trees of green, clouds of white, the bright blessed day, dark sacred nights, and I think to myself, what a wonderful world!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Oh, well then anyway it's still a good video!

8. sly1 Heartless Registered Senior Member

Louis Armstrong - Wonderful World

awesome tune

9. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

That video is crap. It's nothing but anti-American propaganda. Tell me, Norsefire, what would happen to a Syrian who made such a movie about Syria?

10. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

I wonder if the filmmaker managed to survive after releasing the film. Was he knifed in the street? Was his life threatened? Are there groups demanding the banning of the film?

11. sly1 Heartless Registered Senior Member

it can be considered propaganda but regardless there are some valid points being made.

12. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

I'm sure some valid points were made in The Triumph of the Will, too:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

That doesn't change the fact that it's propaganda and presents an extremely distorted view of things. The best propaganda always has an element of truth to it.

13. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

What would happen? I have no idea.

And no, the points made are VALID; why are democratically elected leaders being overthrown, by the US or with US backing, and being replaced by dictators?

Ah yes, resources and influence

14. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

I'm sure there are a few

, perhaps the most extremist of American patriots, though I am a man who admires patriotism, so I see nothing wrong with that.

15. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

We certainly don't see the spectacle certain religious groups create for themselves while they screech, squawk and rail for the banishment of these types of films along with the death of the filmmakers.

Btw, could you link me to an extreme American patriot website? Inquiring minds want to know.

16. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

I really do not see the point of patriotism, other than blindly following and agreeing with whatever the coutry does or stands for just beacause you were born on it.

17. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

Its an old movie, came out in 2002. He also made Fahrenheit 911. Not as good, but worth seeing.

18. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

Yeah, it doesn't surprise me that a oppressive right wing fascist would be able to make this comparison!

19. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

Well said friend. People now days seem to have mistaken patriotism for nationalism.

20. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Sure. It's propaganda when we say bad things about you, Just like it's the truth when you say bad things about others.

The points are valid and confirmed. Propaganda implies it isn't. Propaganda would be something like, "The US secretly murders your children in sydney when you're not looking" etc.

Who knows, maybe propaganda got more subtle, The right wing didn't.

21. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

That particular piece is widely acknowledged as the greatest piece of propaganda ever made.
    You can't see the point in standing up for your homeland, your friends, your family, and everything you hold dear?

22. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Sure, but the discussion was about patriotism.

Do you stand up for your State when it betrays your homeland, your friends, your family, and everything you hold dear ?

23. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

umm for whoever said questioned the reaction to the film maker IF it is a michal moore film i have herd calls for him to be thrown out of the US, that he hates the US, that YES his films should be banned ect