Making a Pact with Satan

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by PsychoticEpisode, Mar 30, 2008.

1. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

If praying to God isn't making it happen would you sell your soul to the devil? Would desperate times make you cross that line? Is the Devil capable of performing a miracle?

If you made such a deal and suddenly your wish came true would you be more apt to dismiss the devil coming to your rescue or give God credit for a miracle? Would you admit the deal? Remembering that God made the devil, is any deal with Satan a deal with God? Would God forgive you, be happy and welcome the nether miracle?

How do you know I haven't made a deal with the bastard and it affects you? heheheh

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Reiku Banned Banned

Why would you? Selling my soul 2 the devil... i'd rather shag a homeless man.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

I thought I made that clear. Maybe your libido goes on vacation and no amount of praying to God can revive it but you make a call to Satan and then miracle of miracles...... you can't turn it off.

You wouldn't know if my deal included you shagging homeless men.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Reiku Banned Banned

Hey, i am doing it right now.... mmmmmmm

8. sowhatifit'sdark Valued Senior Member

Maybe you've confused God with the Devil. Or you've mixed their attributes to a significant degree due to long hardened confusions.

9. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

there is no god and no devil so who cares. Any merical that happened would either be a coincidence or the placibo effect

10. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

The real "miracle" would be that PsychoticEpisode would realize there's no devil or god to begin with!

11. Adstar Valued Senior Member

If God allows satan too, yes satan can perform miracles. The bible states that satan will perform miracles one day but only to fool those who have joy in unrighteousness.

The thing is if your praying for something and it is not happening then maybe it is the will of God for you not to have what you are praying for. If one trusts in God then one can accept not receiving what they pray for because that one will know God knows what is best for them.

Why would one give credit to God if one believed that satan procured for them their desire?

Why would a person who believed they had their wish granted by satan not admit the deal?

No. God has His will and by praying for satan one has decided that dealing with God is not profitable to them. If a deal with satan was the same as a deal with God then both would grant the same desire.

Forgiveness is always open to the one who seeks it, But God would not be happy about the granted appeal to satan it would still be against His will.

Maybe you have made a deal with the evil one. And maybe it might have an effect on others but the only effect that really matters is the eternal effect. And maintaining a deal with satan brings one to the eternal effect of the lake of fire while the Love of God can protect others from that eternal effect regardless of the effects that might happen in this life.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

12. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

Oh no! Don't tell me I sound like a religious freak. Man, I feel insulted.

heheh

In reality I couldn't care less if God, Satan or any other incomprehensible being you can invent actually exists. If they do I'm 100% certain they are nothing like anything I have ever heard or read about. Call me an apatheist.

I'm always flabbergasted when people talk of such things as if they are real. Maybe that's why I ask the questions. I'm not looking for proof of anything because we simply do not know.

If I make a pact with the devil or God, it is only my imagination at work. There is no reality attached to it.