Take the Jung Test!

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Reiku, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Reiku Banned Banned

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sowhatifit'sdark Valued Senior Member

INFP. Again. I tend to test this way. But I have often been poised directly on the point between ENFP and INFP.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

INTJ

It is in their abilities that Masterminds differ from the other Rationals, while in most of their attitudes they are just like the others. However there is one attitude that sets them apart from other Rationals: they tend to be much more self-confident than the rest, having, for obscure reasons, developed a very strong will. They are rather rare, comprising no more than, say, one percent of the population. Being very judicious, decisions come naturally to them; indeed, they can hardly rest until they have things settled, decided, and set. They are the people who are able to formulate coherent and comprehensive contingency plans, hence contingency organizers or "entailers."

Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke, Dwight D. Eisenhower, General Ulysses S. Grant, Frideriche Nietsche, Niels Bohr, Peter the Great, Stephen Hawking, John Maynard Keynes, Lise Meitner", Ayn Rand and Sir Isaac Newton are examples of Rational Masterminds.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

So , why isn't anyone else interested in their results?:shrug:

8. Reiku Banned Banned

I am. I'll do it when i get more time.

9. Pinocchio's Hoof Pay the Devil, or else.......£ Registered Senior Member

ISTP how bizzare its quite accurate
    Like their fellow SPs, ISTPs are fundamentally Performers (note the capital 'P'

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

), but as Ts their areas of interest tend to be mechanical rather than artistic like those of ISFPs, and unlike most ESPs they do not present an impression of constant activity. On the contrary, they lie dormant, saving their energy until a project or an adventure worthy of their time comes along--and then they launch themselves at it. The apparently frenzied state that inevitably ensues is actually much more controlled than it appears--ISTPs always seem to know what they're doing when it comes to physical or mechanical obstacles--but the whole chain of events presents a confusing and paradoxical picture to an outsider

Charles bronson, james dean, clint eastwood, burt reynolds, charles yeager, frank zappa, president zachary taylor, and OH NO "Thomas 'the loony' Cruise

10. sowhatifit'sdark Valued Senior Member

OK. How does your jungian category relate to your belief system

11. Pinocchio's Hoof Pay the Devil, or else.......£ Registered Senior Member

It is eeriely accurate to the way I operate and react to things but how do you mean in relation to my belief system

12. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Your Type is
    ENFJ
    Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
    Strength of the preferences %
    33 62 50 1

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

* moderately expressed extravert
    * distinctively expressed intuitive personality
    * moderately expressed feeling personality
    * slightly expressed judging personality

Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging
    by Joe Butt

Profile: ENFJ
    Revision: 3.0
    Date of Revision: 23 Feb 2005

ENFJs are the benevolent 'pedagogues' of humanity. They have tremendous charisma by which many are drawn into their nurturant tutelage and/or grand schemes. Many ENFJs have tremendous power to manipulate others with their phenomenal interpersonal skills and unique salesmanship. But it's usually not meant as manipulation -- ENFJs generally believe in their dreams, and see themselves as helpers and enablers, which they usually are.

ENFJs are global learners. They see the big picture. The ENFJs focus is expansive. Some can juggle an amazing number of responsibilities or projects simultaneously. Many ENFJs have tremendous entrepreneurial ability.

ENFJs are, by definition, Js, with whom we associate organization and decisiveness. But they don't resemble the SJs or even the NTJs in organization of the environment nor occasional recalcitrance. ENFJs are organized in the arena of interpersonal affairs. Their offices may or may not be cluttered, but their conclusions (reached through feelings) about people and motives are drawn much more quickly and are more resilient than those of their NFP counterparts.

ENFJs know and appreciate people. Like most NFs, (and Feelers in general), they are apt to neglect themselves and their own needs for the needs of others. They have thinner psychological boundaries than most, and are at risk for being hurt or even abused by less sensitive people. ENFJs often take on more of the burdens of others than they can bear.
    TRADEMARK: "The first shall be last"

This refers to the open-door policy of ENFJs. One ENFJ colleague always welcomes me into his office regardless of his own circumstances. If another person comes to the door, he allows them to interrupt our conversation with their need. While discussing that need, the phone rings and he stops to answer it. Others drop in with a 'quick question.' I finally get up, go to my office and use the call waiting feature on the telephone. When he hangs up, I have his undivided attention!

Functional Analysis:
    Extraverted Feeling

Extraverted Feeling rules the ENFJ's psyche. In the sway of this rational function, these folks are predisposed to closure in matters pertaining to people, and especially on behalf of their beloved. As extraverts, their contacts are wide ranging. Face-to-face relationships are intense, personable and warm, though they may be so infrequently achieved that intimate friendships are rare.
    Introverted iNtuition

Like their INFJ cousins, ENFJs are blessed through introverted intuition with clarity of perception in the inner, unconscious world. Dominant Feeling prefers to find the silver lining in even the most beggarly perceptions of those in their expanding circle of friends and, of course, in themselves. In less balanced individuals, such mitigation of the unseemly eventually undermines the ENFJ's integrity and frequently their good name. In healthier individuals, deft use of this awareness of the inner needs and desires of others enables this astute type to win friends, influence people, and avoid compromising entanglements.

The dynamic nature of their intuition moves ENFJs from one project to another with the assurance that the next one will be perfect, or much more nearly so than the last. ENFJs are continually looking for newer and better solutions to benefit their extensive family, staff, or organization.
    Extraverted Sensing

Sensing is extraverted. ENFJs can manage details, particularly those necessary to implement the prevailing vision. These data have, however, a magical flexible quality. Something to be bought can be had for a song; the same something is invaluable when it's time to sell. (We are not certain, but we suspect that such is the influence of the primary function.) This wavering of sensory perception is made possible by the weaker and less mature status with which the tertiary is endowed.
    Introverted Thinking

Introverted Thinking is least apparent and most enigmatic in this type. In fact, it often appears only when summoned by Feeling. At times only in jest, but in earnest if need be, Thinking entertains as logical only those conclusions which support Feeling's values. Other scenarios can be shown invalid or at best significantly inferior. Such "Thinking in the service of Feeling" has the appearance of logic, but somehow it never quite adds up.

Introverted Thinking is frequently the focus of the spiritual quest of ENFJs. David's lengthiest psalm, 119, pays it homage. "Law," "precept," "commandment," "statute:" these essences of inner thinking are the mysteries of Deity for which this great Feeler's soul searched.
    Famous ENFJs:

David, King of Israel
    U.S. Presidents:
    Abraham Lincoln
    Ronald Reagan

William Cullen Bryant, poet
    Abraham Maslow, psychologist and proponent of self-actualization
    Ross Perot
    Sean Connery
    Elizabeth Dole
    Francois Mitterand
    Dick Van Dyke
    Andy Griffith
    James Garner
    William Aramony, former president of United Way
    Gene Hackman (Superman, Antz)
    Dennis Hopper (Speed)
    Brenda Vaccaro
    Craig T. Nelson (Coach)
    Diane Sawyer (Good Morning America)
    Randy Quaid (Bye Bye, Love; Independence Day)
    Tommy Lee Jones (The Fugitive)
    Kirstie Alley ("Cheers," Look Who's Talking movies)
    Michael Jordan, NBA basketball player
    Johnny Depp (Pirates of the Caribbean)
    Oprah Winfrey
    Bob Saget America's Funniest Home Videos, Full House
    Julia Louis-Dreyfus ("Seinfeld")
    Ben Stiller (The Royal Tenenbaums)
    Peyton Manning, Indianapolis Colts quarterback
    Matthew McConaughey (The Wedding Planner)
    Pete Sampras, Tennis Champion
    Lauren Graham ("Gilmore Girls")
    Ben Affleck (The Sum Of All Fears)
    John Cusack (High Fidelity)
    Fictional ENFJs:

Joe Hackett, Wings

13. Enmos Valued Senior Member

INTJ
    Introverted 56
    Intuitive 38
    Thinking 50
    Judging 22

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Still INTP

Your Type is
    INTP
    Introverted-44
    Intuitive-38
    Thinking-42
    Perceiving-22

C'est moi:

INTPs are pensive, analytical folks. They may venture so deeply into thought as to seem detached, and often actually are oblivious to the world around them.

Precise about their descriptions, INTPs will often correct others (or be sorely tempted to) if the shade of meaning is a bit off. While annoying to the less concise, this fine discrimination ability gives INTPs so inclined a natural advantage as, for example, grammarians and linguists.

INTPs are relatively easy-going and amenable to almost anything until their principles are violated, about which they may become outspoken and inflexible. They prefer to return, however, to a reserved albeit benign ambiance, not wishing to make spectacles of themselves.

15. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

, they don't know you SAM do they!

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Uh yes they do!

17. Cardin Registered Senior Member

ESFJ

they didn't mention I don't necessarily like reading those long observations

18. Reiku Banned Banned

I am an INTP.
    Introverted 11%, Intuitive 38%, Thinking 12%, Perceiving 11%,

19. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

ENFJ... hmmm I must have answered something incorrectly as that doesn't seem right.

20. q0101 Registered Senior Member

My type is INTJ

Introverted 78%

Intuitive 62%

Thinking 50%

Judging 11%

21. sowhatifit'sdark Valued Senior Member

I have INFP. This correlates with great emphasis on intuition, overall reactions, and I would guess some tolerance for not rigidly ordered descriptions of reality. In other words I am often comfortable with believing Both And about things where other people tend to fall into Camp A or Camp B.

Someone with TJ at the end would probably see me as a mystic or a mental slob.

22. orcot Valued Senior Member

INTJ
    I gues that's pretty accurate

23. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

My result came up with
    "The portrait of the Mastermind"

A very good and most accurate test.
    obey me forever worm-people........................

Wait a minute. Looking at other peoples results, many seem to be also INTJ's,
    hence masterminds.
    We can't all be masterminds can we?