What Would U Choose

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by tresbien, Mar 23, 2008.

1. tresbien Banned Banned

if an atheist was given the choice to be burried with christains or alone

what he she would choose .can he or she inherit his or her parents if they are christains..

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

It doesn't matter, it's just flesh and bones that decompose and those atoms then make up other stuff.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wsionynw Master Queef Valued Senior Member

I don't understand the question...?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I think he asks if you would care if your dead body is left in a place with dead bodies of people who held religious beliefs lying around as well.

8. tresbien Banned Banned

And Also Do Atheists Inherit From Their parents If THE LATTER Hold Religious Beliefs Except Islam Of Course.

9. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Inheritance law in Europe and USA does not have anything to do with religion.

10. tresbien Banned Banned

Avatar if u son disobeyed u would u deprive him of inheritance

11. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

After 18 my children don't have to obey me and I don't have any rights to give any orders to them. They are free people to do whatever they want after I'm not legally responsible for their well being.

They can be legally deprived of inheritance if they endanger my life, health or any other grave violation against my person.

12. tresbien Banned Banned

a father can shout at his son though he can turn to 40.The son in his return should lower his head and obey his father.

13. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Not in my culture. They are equal and have equal rights.

14. Myles Registered Senior Member

You make it sound like Allah is Big Daddy, if that is the way you think

15. John99 Banned Banned

You can take their brains out and replace it with somehting else. or you can take their brain out and scrub it down with a brush and replace it and see what happens.

16. tresbien Banned Banned

IN our culture .even if one can be known for his bad reputation and rudness with others, he lower his gaze when his father talks to him or shouts at him.

17. tresbien Banned Banned

Mr u are named after a prophet.so pls follow his example and utter good words

18. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Priceless! Hear that, John, I shall remind you of this in the future discussions we have.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Hahahaha!

19. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Cemeteries are a waste of valuable land. I expect to be cremated, as my parents were and their parents before them. People who loved me or merely respected me are free to have a memorial service and make speeches, play music, or get drunk. They will be "memorializing" my spirit, which will live on inside each of them, not my physical body. They won't need the body to have a good service.
    You don't seem to understand the meaning of the word "secular." Laws in America are secular. People are free to choose their religion, to change their religion, or to reject religion, with no regard for the decision their parents made. If a parent wants to disinherit a son or daughter because of their religious choices, he is free to do that. But if his will directs his estate to go to that child, secular law directs that it go to that child. Or if he writes no will, secular law directs that it be divided equally among his children by default. Assuming his wife is not alive, in that case she gets it all by default.
    In America no one is obligated to be obedient to an asshole, even if the asshole is his own father. A civilization must have a way to escape from any evil perpetrated by its elders. To be disrespectful to an asshole is the MINIMUM courtesy we owe to civilization.

20. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Not only in America.

21. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I wouldn't care. They can just toss me in the garbage for all I care

22. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Better donate your body to science. Medicine students can't have enough of fresh bodies to train on these days.
    Isn't as popular as it once were, in Latvia at least.

23. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I may actually do that

Thing is, my relatives might not be so happy about it. I think they should have the choice.