What major of Engineering has the most Math?

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by php111, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. php111 Registered Senior Member

Hey everyone, what's up?

What major of Engineering has the most Math minus Eletrical Engineering? I might or may not be interested in Eletrical. I was thinking Nuclear Engineering has the Math. Nuclear is very rare to find it in the East Coast States. Yes you can find it but maybe like 1 or possibly 2 Colleges in the entire State. I have done research for Colleges in Nuclear Engineering in Pennsylvania. I found only 1 College and it's Penn State.

What is Plastic Engineering? What Engineering most likely going to find in all States that is loaded with Math? After a degree. I was looking for maybe possibly a Fed job such as DOE (Department of Energy), EPA, NASA, NNSA and I don't know any others and oh maybe working in a Power Plant. Thank you for any help.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

all engineering is loaded with math and most engineering with math is Electrical/Computer engineering

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. php111 Registered Senior Member

OK thank you. What is Plastic Engineering? What are the different types of jobs with Engineering Physics?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

plastic engeneering means you deal with plastics, work with plastics, manufacture them...toxic stuff.

Engineering Physics can be applied anywhere, so you'll be good to go.

8. php111 Registered Senior Member

Oh cool. What is another major that is related to Nuclear Engineering that can be found in most state? I do know Nuclear is a must say very hard to find.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.