5-HTP Pills,THEY REALLY WORK!

Discussion in 'Chemistry' started by LORD_VOLDEMORT, Mar 15, 2008.

1. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

I started taking these at the end of My Crystal meth sessions it eased the crash mode,replaced Serotonin in the brain,elevates mood,relaxing and calms you and it truly works.I started back taking this natural supplement a week ago due to depression,Panic attacks and immediately like the next day i realized there was no depression/Panic attacks/Anxiety there on.I felt relaxed.

It works

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Mar 15, 2008
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Roman Banned Banned

Or you could, you know, stop the crystal meth use.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

:bugeye: August of this year will mark the 2nd year since i did Meth.I simply used them awhile back for the crash episode,during a crash episode you experience a depletion of calcuim,serotonin,nutrients,which affect mood among other things physically and mentally.5htp pills is a natural amino acid used for treatment of depression,anxiety.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

I'm glad that you found a way to treat yourself, Voldemort and I'm glad that you stopped using meth. I wish to God that cocaine was freely available because I meet far too many people who have been rotted by the chemicals in meth. You end up with teeth that fall apart and the cap jobs that dentists do leave everything to be desired. People who use cocaine and marijuana never have that problem.

8. kmguru Staff Member

I use 5-HTP once a while when I need to sleep as a sleeping aid. Other than that it does not create any euphoria or anything....I feel it is better than taking Ambien that the doc prescribed.

9. Exhumed Self ******. Registered Senior Member

Interesting... I could use a sleeping aid. How effective was it?

10. draqon Banned Banned

all these drugs want do you any good.

11. kmguru Staff Member

It seems to work. Try it and see. The fact that it is available at the healthfood store means it is not very effective at small doeses otherwise the Pharma companies would have banned it by now. Anything that works like DHEA, Melatonin, St. John's Wort etc. has been attempted to take it off the market.

Perhaps because, not very many people take it or know about it...says, the Pharma has not noticed the sales numbers....so it may be safe for a while.

Give us a feedback soon....

12. Exhumed Self ******. Registered Senior Member

I will definitely try, I don't see any harm in it

And I definitely have the motivation (4-6 hours sleep all last week). So, I should try a larger dose than it says is 1 serving?

13. draqon Banned Banned

guys/gals these pills will mess up your natural circadian rhytm, without the constant need for pills you will not be able to stay awake or asleep when needed.

14. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Any independent 3rd party statistical studies on that?

15. draqon Banned Banned

who will publish something that corporations don't want to see?

16. Exhumed Self ******. Registered Senior Member

It wouldn't bother me. :scratchin:

17. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I'm sure the people that make the pills would love to have 3rd party proof the stuff works.

18. kmguru Staff Member

Products that are sold in healhfood stores are usually safe unless you have allergies. Our FDA and Pharma would not let anything that is therapeutic pass through. For example, Turmeric is a natural anti-inflammatory but it is mild and would not replace the Naprosyn. But eat curry everyday for 20 years, you would be healthy....

As I said, 5-HTP will give you a little boost. For serious needs, visit your doctor.

19. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Sugar pills are also usually safe and often work just as well as "natural" drugs, the question is not "is it safe?" rather it is "does it work?"

20. kmguru Staff Member

If Sugar Pills or liquid works for you that is the best way....perhaps that is why people drink a lot of soda....for the very same reason....then again, too much sugar can cause its own problems for which taking more Sugar pills would not work...like diabetes...

21. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Oh well it is beside the point, 5-HTP is as "natural" a supplement as penicillin.

22. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

5HTP is not a drug,it comes from an african plant and contains what the brain already has.

23. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

It certaintly does not cause Euphoria,it actually relaxes you,it makes you feel at ease,like right now i have been taking it 2 days and my mood is just bleeeehh! its not bad,i wouldnt say im chippery good,i am just content.That is how i want to feel,its like a normal feeling.I slept so well last night,woke up and no depression,no panic attacks,my appetite is also curbed,its like i can eat,but i wouldnt pigout(it controls appetite preventing starvation and excess eating)I have read on sites that these pills are considered by many to be natural quick cures to depression,however the FDA as usual would approve of these pills they rather you buy a damn drug,or claim there is no studies that prove 5HTP is effective against this or that,when i quite frankly am experiencing a major rapid improvement in what they claimed it does not do.