Denmark is the cause for terror

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Mr.Spock, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3510605,00.html

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

:jason: gerush le aravim

Last edited: Feb 24, 2008
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

I think tresbien says it best:

"i Am Peaceful Muslim Who Loves Man And Whose Obejective Is To Open Channels Of Friendship And Tolerance AND UNDERLINE THAT WE CALL FOR PEACE AND ISLAM IS INNOCENT OF THOSE WHO MURDER CIVILIANS AND INNOCENTS.WE INSULT NO ONE AND WE DO NOT HATE ANY ONE.IF SOME TAKES THE WRONG WAY WHY U CHARGE ISLAM AND MUSLIMS.IF ALL MUSLIMS PRACTISE THE TEACHING OF ISLAM,other religions will follow their examples."

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. bsemak Just this guy, you know Registered Senior Member

They use any excuse.

Bring em' on!! I really dont care to much about some bearded maniacs.

Why fire on Israel?
    Conspiracy?

They need a reality check. Anyway, this will not change the way we treat the many peaceful muslims living here, they can go about their buisness.

8. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Just wait - 10 generations from now "we'll" breed you Jews into submission - it's all coming back to "us" one way or another

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

tresbien is a nice person, reminds me of an evangelical pentecostal Xian, I wonder if they understand that no Xians were involved in the crusades and no Jews are involved in the occupation of Israel? It's simply impossible.

9. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

The source of terror is terrorists, not freedom of expression. And they should be taught a lesson they won't live to forget.

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

/turns on the ovens. grrrr

11. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Oh SAM you're a nice person too

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

There is only one solution, two completely separate states on the boarders as they are now either that or the Palestinians should be given Israel and all the Israels can live as dhimmis, which apparently is a good deal because they get a big tax break or the Palestinian territories could be merged with the neighboring countries or maybe just have one big war and get over with it. Israel versus Iran/Iraq/Lebanon/Egypt/KSA winner take all.

But all know none of these things are going to happen and 50 years from now it'll be the same old same old.

12. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

And people wonder why I think Abrahamic religion was the single worst thing that ever happened to this beleaguered planet.

13. Kadark Banned Banned

What is it with you and constantly whining like a pussy about "Abrahamic religions"?

It was cute before, but now it's just getting plain fucking annoying. Get a life.

14. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

This entire thread is about the damage that rival tribes of Abrahamists are doing to civilization in the process of being violent to each other. Now THAT is what I call "fucking annoying."

"Get a life" would be an ironic thing to say to the hundreds of millions of people whose lives were ruined or snuffed out by Abrahamists in the name of their god. The entire Egyptian, Inca and Aztec civilizations for starters. But when they can't find somebody else to kill in religiously inspired outrage, they just turn on each other. Catholic vs. Protestant, Sunni vs. Shiite, Christian vs. Jew, Jew vs. Muslim.

Abrahamism is irredeemably evil and the human race needs to outgrow it.