Divorce in Islam, and Other Cultural Issues

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by tresbien, Feb 19, 2008.

1. tresbien Banned Banned

Mod Note — This topic is a splinter from "Divorce Because Of". The topic post has been copied from the original discussion.

can a woman ask for divorce if her husband has little experience in sexual intercource.What is the size of the normal private part.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2008
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Splinter: The Islam Digression

That's the problem with Islam. You can't try before you buy.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Buyer Beware........No Return Policy lol

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

that is by far the most unpc yet funniest thing i have ever heard

8. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Notes around (excerpt)

Mod Note — This is a relevant excerpt of a longer post from the original topic. Extraneous material has been removed.

Well, same thing with Christianity. Culturally, though, the difference is apostasy. Says a lot about our values that in the West we simply prefer the insincere.

Don't get me wrong: I'm a firm advocate of non-marital sex. And, hey, in the United States and some other nations, you can "try before you buy", so it's not purely about the religion.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2008
  9. Kadark Banned Banned

It's better than your Western culture, which makes a lucrative business by exposing people's insecurities to the fullest.

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Just like Islam. I subscribe to neither.

11. Kadark Banned Banned

It's not the Muslims who spend tens of thousands of dollars to make their dicks/breasts larger, make their noses smaller, become anorexic or bulimic, etc, simply to become the standard perception of beauty. It's the Western culture that makes people think their body isn't normal, for the sole purpose of taking their money to make them look as they're "supposed" to.

Get your priorities straight.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Why is this a discussion on Islam?

Anyway, Muslims can divorce for sexual incompatibility and get remarried in 40 days, so you can try try try try and then return.

I know a girl who divorced a guy cos he liked the backdoor approach too much.
    No big deal.

13. Kadark Banned Banned

Yeah, I suppose Indian "Muslims" can.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I see you follow the modern (post-Christianity) form of Islam

Guess we missed the revolution.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. Kadark Banned Banned

So something is permissible in Islam because 17th-18th century Syrian societies practiced it? Oh, you Indian "Muslims" and your convenient excuses!

I've said time and again I'm a traditionalist. What I see today makes me gag.

Mod Note — Edit to remove personal insult.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2008
  16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Some traditionalist, you cannot even recognise how the Prophet treated his wives, what you are is a pseudo-Wahabi, the "traditionalists" I see today are the ones who do not recognise that women were given rights 1400 years ago that some modern societies have yet to recognise.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2008
  17. Kadark Banned Banned

I know how the Prophet treated his wives like the back of my hand. And why are we diverging to women's rights here? The topic is sexual incompatibility, which is irrespective of gender, meaning men and women have equal say in the matter. Your liberal viewpoints of Islam are merely excuses to justify your pro-Western longings and lifestyle; you have no basis in saying I am not a traditionalist. Indian "Muslims" have gone from Kings to a crushed minority, all because of people like you. You notice the mote in my eye, but not the beam in yours.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Is it common to find men who seek divorce for sexual incompatibility?

19. Kadark Banned Banned

Why not? Has research on the topic been done? If you want an example, look no further than Tiassa. Every now and then he likes to complain about how terrible his wife is in bed.

20. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

(Insert title here)

Mod Note — This is a relevant excerpt of a longer post from the original topic. Extraneous material has been removed.

You know, Kadark, at this point even I am tempted to make a point about who forces their women to cover themselves from head to toe and says it's for the benefit of their dignity.

It suggests certain depths of bigotry when you're willing to be condescending about what would otherwise be common ground between you and another.

21. Kadark Banned Banned

How many places in the Muslim world force the burkha? Very few.

22. Bells Staff Member

Indeed.

http://www.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUSL25320251

Instead, many Muslims (in France and elsewhere) are caving in to family and social pressure and having their hymen's reconstructed. So how are they any different to women who decide to get a boob job?

You were saying about making people into what they were supposed to look like Kadark?

23. Kadark Banned Banned

Bells:

It would never have been a problem for her if she didn't have sex with another guy before her marriage that was to happen later that year. Not surprisingly, it happened in France (a country under heavy Western influence).

You were saying?