Fabric of Space Time

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by pharaohmoan, Feb 19, 2008.

1. pharaohmoan The illusion is you, let go. Registered Senior Member

What are the physics behind the possibility (a real one in my mind) that the actual fabric of space time and any rips in it are actually access points to a higher dimension. Iow space time is actually the cloak which shrouds us from the next access point which is the 5th dimension.

I got to this 'theory' 'suspision' using non conventional methods. :geek::jason: :m:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Watching to much Star Trek again I see. Stop that, it will only confuse whats left of your mind.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2008
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

What would it be like to fall into a crack or tear in space time man?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. pharaohmoan The illusion is you, let go. Registered Senior Member

Captains log star date 14.29

Nope, this is an honest to God theory that I came up with when stoned. It's based on the principle that each dimension is protected by a membrane that membrane is space time. It's just a gut instinct don't have any physics at all to back it up. I am convinced however that the big bang was the result of all of space time imploding in on itself and that is why this physicality is so dense and matter so densly packed.

8. pharaohmoan The illusion is you, let go. Registered Senior Member

HEAVY MAN

But I'll take a stab. I would imagine it would be something like a universal hug man whereby all the elements around you are conscious and mind works in unison with matter. Also time would be non-linear so you would be able to move back and forth through time probably just as atoms do as they are not restricted by our dimension.

9. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

The only thing densly packed is your bong! :m:

10. pharaohmoan The illusion is you, let go. Registered Senior Member

Another session today and I've come up with the fact that a black hole is actually a quantum computer but I think I'm the only one that realises this so far. :m: :shrug:

11. Reiku Banned Banned

From what i would have thought, is that the interior of the tear is the same ''stuff'' or ''nothingness'' as the outside of the universe - - so nothing could travel into one.

12. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Now all you need to do is prove it!

13. Reiku Banned Banned

A black hole cannot store an order of memory... simply because it mangles anything that enters one.

14. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

But information could be stored on the event horizon.

15. Reiku Banned Banned

The problem with the event horizon, as i understand it, is that it has also all the appearances of a singularity. The boundary in other words could be a singularity... (i hope i haven't got this mixed up) - - i believe it was M. Kruskal PhD who found this out. It's been a while since i read up on his work.

However, the boundary, let's say it could, would still posit the problem of the ''no boundary proposal.'