I need help finding an old scifi movie

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by niarlaptotep, Feb 19, 2008.

1. niarlaptotep Registered Member

I am looking for an old scifi movie I watched as a kid ( more than 30 years ago) and the only thing I can remember is that at the end there was an spaceship filled with alien eggs (embrios). Does anyone know what movie can be?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Alians?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

No offence Asguard, but LOL. Thats like a cross between Alias and Alien.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

8. niarlaptotep Registered Member

Thank you for your sugestion. If you mean the ridley scot movie, the one Im looking for is a lot older than that . I watched it in the tv around 35 years ago or more, but it could be from the 50th or even older.

9. Jason Chapman Registered Senior Member

This is a difficult one, sonds to me like a B movie made back in the 50s. Can you remember anything more about there film? You say you saw it about 35 years ago, which would be 1973. Was it set during that period or was it set earlier?

10. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

11. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Invasion of the Body Snatchers? (1956)

It's been years since I've seen in, but I know there's a scene where we see a bunch of pods.

12. niarlaptotep Registered Member

Thank you for your help. I can't know what is the movie by the title or by the year, all I know is what I have already said. It may even not be a movie, but some tv production, not a series. I remember that the eggs were like the semitransparent eggs of the fishes but a lot biger and they were in a room inside the spaceship. It was at the end of the film I think but not sure. It is not the body snatchers, is a much older stile of scifi.

13. niarlaptotep Registered Member

I have not idea when it was set.

14. niarlaptotep Registered Member

Sorry, I was thinking in the second version of the body snatchers, but even so, i think is older.

15. Jason Chapman Registered Senior Member

Might have been an episode of the Twightlight Zone or outer limits. I know they're TV series, but I don't think there were a lot of one off scifi speacials floating around back then.

16. kennard42 Registered Member

Queen of Blood

I found your message while trying to look for this same movie I think.
    After a little more searching, I am pretty sure we are both remembering...Queen of Blood.

I can't post links apparently, but google it and you should find the description I did at Wier Movie Village.