A thread for those who are dead,

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Tnerb, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

Hello all (deletes insult) (rather never said the insult to begin with).

Later on in the thread...:

Yes, we understand.
    I am out of my depth.
    By far and by all means, for crying out loud!

And, because I am "out of my depth",
    I had intended to post a thread in regards to my "depth." As my depth is so flawed that it would require a dumbass to refute it, I am asking that a dumbass refute this question:

A question cannot be flawed. Only the person the question can be flawed...:

According to our "evolution", having considered how we "evolve", that we must evolve. It seems only natural and proper to consider evolution as something which takes place. When viewing a dog and how it changes colors, has bigger balls, or, a human who's eyes change, as those morons say or, birds that fly faster? I was wondering about ......

How we are going to evolve in the comming future.
    Not evolution in specific.

The arguement entails something different.
    How does the human mind evolve dummies?

A take on this question would refer us to... how the human mind is, correct?
    If this is so, this would require us to look at how we would evolve. Which is far to simple to imagine.
    Humans would pack together and fuck each other silly, with the stupidest and lamest of people, herds will be created which strive for the creation of an upheld social norm, ideas are formed which will ...
    and so on,

My question is, looking at the human race today (dummies), how do you think that it is going to evolve, itself? The world?

How do you think that we are going to see this occur.

How do you think that change in our world is going to form?

This infact is an off beat to the thread I had created in the formal debates thread about "Has everything been answered?",

with the most similar of themes...

Only obvious to the dummies; of course.