Thread: Sciforums photos album

  1. #161
    same shit, differant day!! lucifers angel's Avatar
    Posts
    7,598
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty_37 View Post
    Ok well then I "think" I look like an older Megan Fox.... Please exchange my pics with hers lol
    and me i'll be, oh so many to choose from

  2. #162
    Moderating your thoughts.. Enmos's Avatar
    Posts
    42,546
    Ok I give.. I look exactly like this:




  3. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by S.A.M. View Post
    Sure, you can also use dim lighting and fuzzy pictures to look younger. I hear it helps.
    Sam even if those pictures made me look 50 yrs younger, you still would know its me............

    keep grasping.......you almost can't reach reality anymore

  4. #164
    Moderating your thoughts.. Enmos's Avatar
    Posts
    42,546
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty_37 View Post
    Ok well then I "think" I look like an older Megan Fox.... Please exchange my pics with hers lol
    Can I come over ???

  5. #165
    uniquely dreadful S.A.M.'s Avatar
    Posts
    72,822
    Quote Originally Posted by Enmos View Post
    You don't listen very well, do you ? Has that always been a problem of yours ?
    No just curious why you are so hung up on sandy's photo. Whats it to you?

    You yourself prefer to hide behind anonymity so it makes no sense why you're knocking hers. After all she is as free to decide how she wants to be seen as you are.

  6. #166
    same shit, differant day!! lucifers angel's Avatar
    Posts
    7,598
    Quote Originally Posted by S.A.M. View Post
    Sure, you can also use dim lighting and fuzzy pictures to look younger. I hear it helps.

    Whatever you represent yourself as is what people will see you as. If you want to be honest you can, if you don't, nobody can tell anyway.

    if you have an issue with my pic then you can tell me, i had that done for my local paper, and if your talking about shorty's then at least its her

  7. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by Enmos View Post
    Ok I give.. I look exactly like this:



    ohhhhhhhhhhh I would let you bite my neck anyday LMAO

  8. #168
    same shit, differant day!! lucifers angel's Avatar
    Posts
    7,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Enmos View Post
    Ok I give.. I look exactly like this:



    i love lestat

  9. #169
    Moderating your thoughts.. Enmos's Avatar
    Posts
    42,546
    Quote Originally Posted by S.A.M. View Post
    No just curious why you are so hung up on sandy's photo. Whats it to you?

    You yourself prefer to hide behind anonymity so it makes no sense why you're knocking hers. After all she is as free to decide how she wants to be seen as you are.
    Because she is purposely misrepresenting herself, and is bragging about it as well.
    If you don't want to put your picture up here, DON'T !

  10. #170
    uniquely dreadful S.A.M.'s Avatar
    Posts
    72,822
    Quote Originally Posted by lucifers angel View Post
    if you have an issue with my pic then you can tell me, i had that done for my local paper, and if your talking about shorty's then at least its her
    Who cares?

    If you posted your neighbors picture as you, would I know?

    If shorty did, would I know?

  11. #171
    uniquely dreadful S.A.M.'s Avatar
    Posts
    72,822
    Quote Originally Posted by Enmos View Post
    Because she is purposely misrepresenting herself, and is bragging about it as well.
    If you don't want to put your picture up here, DON'T !
    So everyone here is convinced she is Christie Brinkley then.

  12. #172
    Quote Originally Posted by S.A.M. View Post
    So everyone here is convinced she is Christie Brinkley then.
    I THINK ONLY YOU SAM.........Did you bump your head last night or something?

  13. #173
    same shit, differant day!! lucifers angel's Avatar
    Posts
    7,598
    Quote Originally Posted by S.A.M. View Post
    Who cares?

    If you posted your neighbors picture as you, would I know?

    If shorty did, would I know?
    well obviously SAM you care, why should we proove it is us in our pics, why do you liek causing disagreements like this, (and you a moderator)

  14. #174
    uniquely dreadful S.A.M.'s Avatar
    Posts
    72,822
    Quote Originally Posted by lucifers angel View Post
    well obviously SAM you care, why should we proove it is us in our pics, why do you liek causing disagreements like this, (and you a moderator)
    I'm trying to figure out why people are harassing sandy about her photo. What disagreements do you see here?

  15. #175
    Moderating your thoughts.. Enmos's Avatar
    Posts
    42,546
    Quote Originally Posted by S.A.M. View Post
    So everyone here is convinced she is Christie Brinkley then.
    How does this even begin to relate to what I said ?

  16. #176
    uniquely dreadful S.A.M.'s Avatar
    Posts
    72,822
    Quote Originally Posted by Enmos View Post
    How does this even begin to relate to what I said ?
    Obviously she is misrepresenting herself to someone. Who are you especially concerned about?

  17. #177
    same shit, differant day!! lucifers angel's Avatar
    Posts
    7,598
    Quote Originally Posted by S.A.M. View Post
    I'm trying to figure out why people are harassing sandy about her photo. What disagreements do you see here?
    you care about peoples pictures obviously you do, otherwise this issue wouldve been dropped already, you could be a 4ft romainian acrobat has far as i know, i take your picture to be true, and unless your will to buy webcams for everyone then your not going to know for sure.

    you are always causng disagreements

  18. #178
    Moderating your thoughts.. Enmos's Avatar
    Posts
    42,546
    Quote Originally Posted by S.A.M. View Post
    I'm trying to figure out why people are harassing sandy about her photo. What disagreements do you see here?
    SAM I said it's fine with me LONG ago.. I said it again once or twice later.
    Why are you making a point of this ?
    Have you actually read the thread ?

  19. #179
    Quote Originally Posted by S.A.M. View Post
    Who cares?

    If you posted your neighbors picture as you, would I know?

    If shorty did, would I know?
    Yeah tomorrow I will get my neighbour to take a pictures saying.

    SAM you are fucking idiot.......( I will have to pay her alot though)
    Then I will have to pay my accountant (neitzschefan) extra for going
    along with the whole thing, saying it is actually me.......

    God what at tangled mess I have weaved for myself......LMAO

    Sam you once said I had the brain of a goldfish.......can I call you NEMO

  20. #180
    same shit, differant day!! lucifers angel's Avatar
    Posts
    7,598
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty_37 View Post
    Yeah tomorrow I will get my neighbour to take a pictures saying.

    SAM you are fucking idiot.......( I will have to pay her alot though)
    Then I will have to pay my accountant (neitzschefan) extra for going
    along with the whole thing, saying it is actually me.......

    God what at tangled mess I have weaved for myself......LMAO

    Sam you once said I had the brain of a goldfish.......can I call you NEMO
    oh shorty how do yo keep up with the web of deceit lol

Similar Threads

  1. By draqon in forum General Philosophy
    Last Post: 10-04-08, 07:58 AM
    Replies: 36
  2. By Asguard in forum Computer Science & Culture
    Last Post: 01-29-08, 05:27 PM
    Replies: 7
  3. By Syzygys in forum Business & Economics
    Last Post: 01-16-08, 04:21 PM
    Replies: 2
  4. By Stryder in forum World Events
    Last Post: 12-03-07, 12:33 PM
    Replies: 9
  5. By Athelwulf in forum Free Thoughts
    Last Post: 04-09-07, 03:36 AM
    Replies: 68

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •