Thread: Sciforums photos album

  1. #281
    Moderating your thoughts.. Enmos's Avatar
    Posts
    42,556
    Quote Originally Posted by ashura View Post
    Because inzomnia obviously had a criteria in mind when she first made the album and sandy managed to fit into it just fine. You could've just respected her choice and left it alone.
    And that, my friend, is EXACTLY what I did

  2. #282
    Quote Originally Posted by ashura View Post
    Apparently it wasn't stupid enough to prevent sandy's pic from being in the album to begin with.

    But really, let's get rid of the pretense. This has less to do with the album and more to do with your (and a couple of other poster's) dislike of sandy. I'd be willing to bet that if sandy weren't around and another poster, who you liked, did the same thing she did, you wouldn't have such a big problem with it.
    No I would think the same thing! It is for members pictures. Not celebrity look alikes. If Enmos or Sxyguys put brad pitt and Tom cruise I would say the same thing.

  3. #283
    Quote Originally Posted by lucifers angel View Post
    ok let me reverse this one second, if your so high about sticking up for sandy and this goes for SAM aswell, then wy dont you do somthing about the avatars people are using of brinkly with a hitler moustache, do we still have double standards i dont see anyone doing or saying anything to them.
    Double standards? I've already pointed out times when I think sandy's being unfairly treated in the politics forum.

  4. #284
    same shit, differant day!! lucifers angel's Avatar
    Posts
    7,598
    Quote Originally Posted by ashura View Post
    Double standards? I've already pointed out times when I think sandy's being unfairly treated in the politics forum.

    then why dont you say anything to the people who are using brinkly avatars with ahitler moustache, because they are you buddys!! and god forbid you say anything to them, who are obviously using such avatars to knock sandy

  5. #285
    uniquely dreadful S.A.M.'s Avatar
    Posts
    72,822
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty_37 View Post
    No I would think the same thing! It is for members pictures. Not celebrity look alikes. If Enmos or Sxyguys put brad pitt and Tom cruise I would say the same thing.
    Bright lights, no makeup please. Lets see the REAL you not a dimlight version.

  6. #286
    As a mother, I am telling you Syzygys's Avatar
    Posts
    12,637
    Quote Originally Posted by ashura View Post
    I've already pointed out times when I think sandy's being unfairly treated in the politics forum.
    I don't think so. Let's suppose she is really who she says, a rich Republican. Her coming here and bitching about politics is the equivalent of me going to an African country among the starving with a giant cheeseburger... If they beat me to death, I deserved it...

  7. #287
    Quote Originally Posted by S.A.M. View Post
    and in the case of shorty, fear of any woman on the forum.
    Yeah I am so scared I am shaking in my bra over here
    You know who really terrifies me.....Inzomnia god she is evil

  8. #288
    uniquely dreadful S.A.M.'s Avatar
    Posts
    72,822
    Quote Originally Posted by lucifers angel View Post
    not so because me and shorty get along really well, she is not fighting every woman that comes here.
    Probably because like inzomnia, you don't challenge her or her views. She has issues with self perception.

    Remember, she joined this forum specifically to rant at sandy.

    http://www.sciforums.com/showthread....79#post1409479

    Hi, I am new here. How did I find this site you ask? Well I was browsing my
    boyfriends computer this morning (nietzchefan) lol and I found it very interesting. I would like to say that SANDY you make me SICK!!! You give women a BAD NAME...... I only read a few posts but it was enough to make me want to register on this site lol.

    What should I call you SANDY or CHRISTIE? what a JOKE!!! you look like her huh? Well why not post a picture of yourself then. Its one thing to find
    another persons picture and use it as your own, but a celebrity give me a break. I saw a post where you said you should win the hottest woman member or some shit like that.....LMAO too funny. At least I have the nerve to post a picture of the REAL ME. I can't compete with you SANDY oops CHRISTIE lolol but I would love to have some discussions with you!
    DO MEN FALL FOR THIS SHIT OR WHAT?
    I find it very revealing that she says "I can't compete with you" and promptly posts a picture (in dim light, side pose)

  9. #289
    Quote Originally Posted by lucifers angel View Post
    then why dont you say anything to the people who are using brinkly avatars with ahitler moustache, because they are you buddys!! and god forbid you say anything to them, who are obviously using such avatars to knock sandy
    Seriously? My buddies? Like who?

    Besides, this is similar to the argument that if I give a homeless guy I see on the street a dollar, I should give every homeless guy I ever see for the rest of my life a dollar. I stand up for sandy whenever I feel like it, it's as simple as that. I can't do it every single time something occurs.

  10. #290
    same shit, differant day!! lucifers angel's Avatar
    Posts
    7,598
    Quote Originally Posted by S.A.M. View Post
    Probably because like inzomnia, you don't challenge her views. She has issues with self perception.

    Remember, she joined this forum specifically to rant at sandy.
    yes i do, and i have done a few times, it just so happens that me and shorty seem to get along ok

  11. #291
    Quote Originally Posted by S.A.M. View Post
    Bright lights, no makeup please. Lets see the REAL you not a dimlight version.
    I am biting my tongue!
    Last edited by shorty_37; 02-12-08 at 01:11 PM.

  12. #292
    Quote Originally Posted by Syzygys View Post
    I don't think so. Let's suppose she is really who she says, a rich Republican. Her coming here and bitching about politics is the equivalent of me going to an African country among the starving with a giant cheeseburger... If they beat me to death, I deserved it...
    The situation isn't anywhere near as extreme.

  13. #293
    35 year old virgin
    Posts
    1,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Syzygys View Post
    I don't think so. Let's suppose she is really who she says, a rich Republican. Her coming here and bitching about politics is the equivalent of me going to an African country among the starving with a giant cheeseburger... If they beat me to death, I deserved it...
    So you're saying a rich Republican has no business posting on Sciforums? Why do you say that?

    I was here when Porfiry and Goofyfish actually maintained this place, and I never recall either of them saying that the rich, or Republicans were forbidden from expressing views on Sciforums. After all, that wouldn't really be an objective basis for a website that is supposedly based in science.

    Methinks you speak for yourself here, and not the forum as a whole.

  14. #294
    if i was sandy i would be feeling just so flatered about everyone giving such a shit about me!!!

  15. #295
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakariya04 View Post
    if i was sandy i would be feeling just so flatered about everyone giving such a shit about me!!!
    lol, she has become a few member's obsession.

  16. #296
    Quote Originally Posted by Orleander View Post
    lol, she has become a few member's obsession.

    yeah tell me about it , i guess i am going to have to start a thread abotu how amazing Bells is??!!!??

  17. #297
    yes, do. I will join in on that thread.

  18. #298
    Moderating your thoughts.. Enmos's Avatar
    Posts
    42,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Orleander View Post
    yes, do. I will join in on that thread.
    Is that really you in your avatar ?

  19. #299
    As a mother, I am telling you Syzygys's Avatar
    Posts
    12,637
    Quote Originally Posted by 15ofthe19 View Post
    So you're saying a rich Republican has no business posting on Sciforums? Why do you say that?
    Whoever is inciting hatred by using non-sequiturs, non-facts and other logical fallacies should be castrated. End of story...

    Now if she does like I did in my Logical Republican thread and explains the world as it is, I don't have a problem with it. Just let's not pretend that this is a democracy, and she is all for it and other BS...

    P.S.: Also it is nice when the priviledged are modest and don't rub in their class advantages. Just go see my hard to read watch thread, Sandy comes in and casually mentions her Rolex. Who the fuck cares about her offtopic showing off???

  20. #300
    Quote Originally Posted by Enmos View Post
    Is that really you in your avatar ?

    yes

Similar Threads

  1. By draqon in forum General Philosophy
    Last Post: 10-04-08, 07:58 AM
    Replies: 36
  2. By Asguard in forum Computer Science & Culture
    Last Post: 01-29-08, 05:27 PM
    Replies: 7
  3. By Syzygys in forum Business & Economics
    Last Post: 01-16-08, 04:21 PM
    Replies: 2
  4. By Stryder in forum World Events
    Last Post: 12-03-07, 12:33 PM
    Replies: 9
  5. By Athelwulf in forum Free Thoughts
    Last Post: 04-09-07, 03:36 AM
    Replies: 68

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •