Terrorists Cannot be Muslims

Discussion in 'World Events' started by sandy, Feb 8, 2008.

1. sandy Banned Banned

The Philippines has passed a bill forbidding the media from describing suspected terrorists as Muslims. So it would be illegal to tell the truth.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

A Muslim congressman introduced it and also threw in the word "Christian" to appease the masses.

The Phil gov is using its power to "end the stereotyping of Muslims as kidnappers, drug pushers and terrorists." So now its the government's role to make it illegal to tell the truth?

I know, I know, not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists seem to be muslims.

http://www.religiousintelligence.co.uk/news/?NewsID=1585

Our liberal media won't call them muslims and we don't even have a law forbidding it.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

o come on you know thats not true Sandy either!!

i thoght the cubans were terrorist too, not tomention some columbians and Eta and the tmail tigers etc etcc etc

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

Don't forget that famous Muslim terrorist group the IRA.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sandy Banned Banned

I'm talking about right now. Every day. Daily for the past 5+ years there are reports of muslims killing people for no good reason. I want to know why.

I also want to know why anyone would give them a free pass on it and refuse to name them in news reports. You and I both know if any kind of Christian mentioned "God" in his suicide/homocidal killings, it would be all over the news wht the word "Christian" or "God" prominently featured.

Why are muslims getting the media's help with hiding their religious affiliation--especially when they brag about being muslim?

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The LTTE is Muslim? The Revolutionary Group is Muslim? The Basque are Muslims?

Damn, you learn something everyday.

9. John99 Banned Banned

Bells said that only certain people on sciforums are allowed to use the word. Just her and the other Muslims, which is fine anyway.

10. sandy Banned Banned

I didn't see them mentioned anywhere in the latest list of muslim attacks:

2/7/2008 (Narathiwat, Thailand) - Islamic radicals kidnap a young man in his 20's, bind him, slash his throat and then shoot him in the head.

2/6/2008 (Yala, Thailand) - A 21-year-old man is shot to death by Muslim militants.

2/6/2008 (Kirkuk, Iraq) - A 7-year-old girl and a woman are killed in separate Jihad bombings.

2/6/2008 (Muqdadiyah, Iraq) - Ten headless bodies are found, presumably kidnap victims decapitated by the Mujahideen.

2/6/2008 (Diwaniya, Iraq) - Four people are killed when Jihadis bomb a minibus.

2/6/2008 (Khyber, Pakistan) - A civilian is killed in a bomb blast.

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

12. Vega Banned Banned

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

How do you distinguish an ethnic Tamil from an ethnic Sinhalese?

14. Vega Banned Banned

Have you been to Sri lanka? It's actually quite easy to distinguish targets, Tamils and Sinhalese mostly live in seperate communities in the north and east of the country and don't always integrate, certain government jobs employ people of based on their ethnicity especially jobs in sensitive areas. Every known LTTE attack has been carried out to avoid hitting a large populations of their own people although some attacks have been in Tamil neighborhoods and levels of Tamil victims have been kept to a minimum.

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The bombers are usually on a public transport bus or a train

16. Vega Banned Banned

yeah cars are a bit expensive out there!

17. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

How would you feel if abortion clinic bombers or Fred Phelps were referred to as born again Christians? Its upsetting because even if they call themselves that they aren't.
    I think that's what this is about.

18. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

19. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

I was just going to say that terrorists can be people other than Muslims. I would even consider those abortion clinic bombings as Christian/protestant terrorists. And the IRA are Catholic terrrorists.
    I even consider hate groups (Nazis, KKK) to be a form of terrorists.

20. sandy Banned Banned

21. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

What do you mean? they do describe him as a fundamentalist Christian.

Westboro Baptist Church - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    The Westboro Baptist Church (WBC) is a small fundamentalist religious organization headed by Fred Phelps and based in Topeka, Kansas, U.S.. ...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church

Jonathan Murray - News, comment, attitude » ACLU and Fred Phelps ...
    In case you don’t know who Fred Phelps is… he’s the christian fundamentalist who sends these people to military funerals: ...
    http://jonathanmurray.com/wordpress/2006/07/23/aclu-and-fred-phelps-a-special-reservation-in-hell/

YouTube - Scott Vs. The Fundamentalist
    This is the problem with the whole fundamentalist Christian movement. ... aren't a part of Fred Phelps and other Christian Fundamentalists' congregations. ...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yporf90YhHE

Fred Phelps and Friends // Current
    Two cameras captured a fundamentalist Christian church protesting a military ... important information about "Reverend" Fred Phelps and his "church". ...
    http://current.com/items/76426682_fred_phelps_and_friends

IndieScribe: Extreme fundamentalist sect in Kansas anything but ...
    And the head of the Westboro Fundamentalist Christian church, Reverend Fred Phelps, a former disbarred lawyer, sees himself as right up there with Pat ...
    http://www.indiescribe.com/2007/11/extreme-fundame.html

Another fine example of Xtian Family Values..Baptist Nutsacks to ...
    A Christian Fundamentalist hate group has sparked outrage with plans .... Church founder Fred Phelps held a sign reading "God is your enemy," ...
    http://groups.google.com/group/alt....ad/0fe4e71f4b561d9e/9266abd0a13d9bb9?lnk=raot

22. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

DON'T YELL AT ME!!! and I wasn't talkin to you anyways.

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

No its about profiling all Christians as abortion clinic bombers or gay funeral stalkers because some of them do it.