ww3 from u.s debt?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fusion4577, Feb 4, 2008.

1. fusion4577 insane, atheist, and not dead Registered Senior Member

could the u.s going completly under be a way to start ww3?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

against who and for what?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. fusion4577 insane, atheist, and not dead Registered Senior Member

u.s, britain, basicly the u.n againt middle east , russia, and china for the reformation of the u.s.a.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

Well i jsut think if america is going down there taking the rest of us with them.

8. fusion4577 insane, atheist, and not dead Registered Senior Member

nukes. they will be the key thing. they either keep the u.s alive and at peace or end the world. kind of like the death machine in Dr. strangelove

9. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

Yea we kind abuggers it up with the nukes dident we huh.

10. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

America won't risk it with china thye need them to much europe is scaring america due to them being well on there way to becoming a super power.

11. fusion4577 insane, atheist, and not dead Registered Senior Member

no, the powers i have described will attak the u.s, the u.n will react and try and save the u.s

12. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

Pfft your jokign right no one has the balls to go against the biggest military power the world has ever seen and hope to come out better off.

13. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

what i bassicly mean is that no one will due to america bullying every one basicly giving it a rep were no one will chalenge them.

14. fusion4577 insane, atheist, and not dead Registered Senior Member

the u.s goes into debt, that is what the itle implys. and when you can't afod new miltary equipment, you aren't thte strongest. when a seris of tech that the u.s doesn't have come, that's when it all start

15. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

To be honest i dout that will happend you see if the u.s slips into debt every one else does so know one would be able to have enough money or suplies/ man power to atack the u.s and china russia middle east need to a navy to get to america you think they could get past the british navy the second best in the world and a combined european one?

16. fusion4577 insane, atheist, and not dead Registered Senior Member

i never thought of that. as for russia, they might be brutal enough to reform the soviet union and nuke what they will

17. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

Nah you see america is already in heavy amount of debt but there getting loans which do the the wars and oil they don't need to pay back hence there livin of the oil trade. when it dries up america is fucked if america falls the real question is who will lead the world?

18. fusion4577 insane, atheist, and not dead Registered Senior Member

it is however finds out how to make and use fusion, which if the u.s would stop talking thenthey could

19. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

soory dident understand the last post want to try again?

20. fusion4577 insane, atheist, and not dead Registered Senior Member

fusion is a form of nuclear reaction. powerful, cheap, efficent, clean, whoever finds it is the new world power

21. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

oh o.k got it nah the world power is the most powerfull and can bully other countries such as was britian italy and currently the u.s

22. fusion4577 insane, atheist, and not dead Registered Senior Member

this energy makes it effective to research more in robotic factories, where mostly machines make products, which would increase econmics, and next would have been the fact that you can set up such factories to make tanks, guns, unifrms, and there! your econmy, miltary, and rest are so greatly improved

23. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

For what? Why would other nations fight each other because America, not their nation, is going under? Sure, it's going under, but China and India are going above. Japan, Britain are still intact. It isn't the end of the world. Superpowers rise, thrive, and then decline and fall. It's happened with my nation and there's no exception here.

Now, if there were a world-wide shortage of energy or resources, that's a different story. Only the toughest survive, I'm afraid.