Romney Wins Maine Caucus

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sandy, Feb 3, 2008.

1. sandy Banned Banned

MittRomney coasted to a win in presidential preference voting by Maine Republicans, claiming his third victory in a caucus state and fourth overall.
    He had 52% of the vote with 68% of the towns holding caucuses reporting. John McCain trailed with 21 percent, Ron Paul was third with 19 percent, and Mike Huckabee had 6 percent. Undecided votes accounted for 2 percent.

I haven't heard a word about this in the drive-by media. They think it's just between Obama and Clinton.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8UIQCP83&show_article=1

What amazes me even more is that Clinton and McCain won FL and NO ONE is ignoring Obama. WTF?? Oh, I forgot, the media LOVES Obama.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Myles Registered Senior Member

I can't understand how people turned their backs on a good Christian like Hucakabee.What is the US coming to ?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sandy Banned Banned

Because his Christianity is the only thing Huck has going for him. That and Chuck Norris' support. He's too liberal. Most CCRs won't support him. We don't just vote for other Christians. They have to be the total package. And in absence of that, we will vote for Romney even though he is a Mormon.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ghost_footsteps Registered Member

Huckabee is one of the closest individuals from what we have seen to even resemble a "compassionate conservative".

8. fusion4577 insane, atheist, and not dead Registered Senior Member

cacuses aren't really important

9. sandy Banned Banned

He's too lenient on criminal aliens. That's the deathblow for most CCRs.

10. Killian_1_4 Registered Senior Member

It's the GOP leaders behind the curtains that do not like him. He was just a one hit wonder; got the televangelized Christian Right's vote, and that's it.

11. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

if obama get the dems nom it really doesn't matter who the repubs have obama will win

12. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

While Romney may have won the straw poll, I believe it's Paul that walked away with the majority of the delegates. I'll give you a supporting link for that as soon as I can.

13. sandy Banned Banned

It's more than that. I don't know anyone supporting him and I know a zillion Christians of every kind including most of the tv people. His Christianity is not enough. He's a freakin' joke who just might cause Romney the loss because he won't get his Gomer Pyle @ss out like Edwards did.

14. countezero Registered Senior Member

Sandy, you're supporting Romney now? You've lambasted him on this site for months...

15. sandy Banned Banned

I've supported him since day one. I've donated to his campaign and been on board forever. I don't love his Mormonism but he's the only one I trust for the job.

And before anyone throws old posts in my face, yes I have said I'm not sure about him, yes I have said I don't want a Mormon in the WH, yes I have said a lot of stuff. But he is still the only one I would ever vote for.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2008