Christian Brando Dies.......

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by cosmictraveler, Jan 27, 2008.

1. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Christian Brando Dies
    Jan. 26, 2008, 5:54 PM EST
    The Associated Press

LOS ANGELES -- Christian Brando, the troubled eldest son of the late famed actor Marlon Brando, has died from pneumonia at a Los Angeles hospital, an attorney said Saturday. He was 49.

Brando died Saturday morning at Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center, said David Seeley, an attorney representing Marlon Brando's estate.

Seeley said Brando was taken to the hospital on Jan. 11. There are no funeral plans yet scheduled, he added.

"This is a sad and difficult time for the family," Seeley said.

Born May 11, 1958, the younger Brando had small roles in a handful of movies, including 1968's "I Love You, Alice B. Toklas!" but he was better known for his brushes with the law.

He spent five years in prison after pleading guilty to manslaughter in 1990 for killing his sister's boyfriend, Dag Drollet, at the Brando family's estate.

Brando said he accidentally shot Drollet as they struggled for a gun during an argument over whether Drollet, 26, had beaten Brando's pregnant half-sister, Cheyenne.

Cheyenne, who later gave birth to Drollet's son, committed suicide in 1995 after losing custody. She was 25.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

49 isn't that bad and why do we care??? What did he ever do for society? I mean beside killing other people...

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. chris4355 Registered Senior Member

I don't get why people give a shit about famous people dying. who cares, what have they ever done for you?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.