Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 524

Thread: Islam and Terrorism

  1. #101
    BlueMoose
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Read-Only View Post
    Sorry, but it doesn't matter at all what YOU think. The majority of the world disagrees with you.
    -Yeah, the majority...believed that earth was flat...and that egypt wasnt ruled by blacks...yeah...the majority...


  2. #102
    Mourning in America madanthonywayne's Avatar
    Posts
    12,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakariya04 View Post
    do you think the US admin will sponsor me?????????
    It is frustrating that we never caught that SOB. If I had my way we'd have caught him and had his head on a pike in front of the Whitehouse. Oh, and we should have rebuilt the world trade center by now too. Not some damned 'freedom tower' or whatever the fuck they've been working on for the past 7 years.

  3. #103
    Registered Senior Member
    Posts
    2,170
    Quote Originally Posted by madanthonywayne View Post
    It is frustrating that we never caught that SOB. If I had my way we'd have caught him and had his head on a pike in front of the Whitehouse. Oh, and we should have rebuilt the world trade center by now too. Not some damned 'freedom tower' or whatever the fuck they've been working on for the past 7 years.

    Osama Bin Laden is a legend. The US has been after him for so long and have not come even close. After 9/11 I thought they would get him pretty quickly, but no, it didn't happen. When I was in Pakistan people were telling me how in the entire World, the one place where people would never find you no matter what are the tribal regions between Afghanistan and Pakistan. Something to remember. And the guys there would never give anyone up.

    Those guys are some of the toughest on this planet, and the amount they have gone through, I have the utmost respect for them.

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost_007 View Post
    Those guys are some of the toughest on this planet, and the amount they have gone through, I have the utmost respect for them.
    Agreed. The tribal Pashtuns, for example, are marvelous warriors.

  5. #105
    Registered Senior Member
    Posts
    2,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadark View Post
    Agreed. The tribal Pashtuns, for example, are marvelous warriors.

    Without a doubt.

    It has always been clear to me, the Americans will never succeed in Afghanistan, they will leave with their tails between their legs.

  6. #106
    Registered Senior Member
    Posts
    2,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsalan View Post
    You've given as support for your argument links to a wellknown hatesite, which isnt yours, which assumes that Muslims only read 1 verse, out of ontext, every time they open the Quran. You think that by giving those links you have somehow made a point. Trust me, you have not. I have dealt with most of those verses on here a long time ago. But it seems ill have to deal with them again. Expect a post from me showing those verses in their entirety and context and explaining what they mean.

    Bro, ignore those posts. These people have no interest in the truth, itís only about their own agenda.

    Itís the usual suspects going for shock value. No real substance.


  7. #107
    Mourning in America madanthonywayne's Avatar
    Posts
    12,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost_007 View Post
    Without a doubt.

    It has always been clear to me, the Americans will never succeed in Afghanistan, they will leave with their tails between their legs.
    So should we have just nuked Afganistan after 9/11?

  8. #108
    troaty mouth best song ever pjdude1219's Avatar
    Posts
    14,676
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMoose View Post
    -Yeah, the majority...believed that earth was flat...and that egypt wasnt ruled by blacks...yeah...the majority...

    you do know disney threw the lemmings of the cliff right?

  9. #109
    uniquely dreadful S.A.M.'s Avatar
    Posts
    72,822
    Quote Originally Posted by madanthonywayne View Post
    So should we have just nuked Afganistan after 9/11?
    Do you kill everyone who does not surrender to you?

    What kind of mentality is this?

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by madanthonywayne View Post
    It is frustrating that we never caught that SOB. If I had my way we'd have caught him and had his head on a pike in front of the Whitehouse. Oh, and we should have rebuilt the world trade center by now too. Not some damned 'freedom tower' or whatever the fuck they've been working on for the past 7 years.
    Amen!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost_007 View Post
    Osama Bin Laden is a legend. The US has been after him for so long and have not come even close...
    False. Clinton had THREE offers but wouldn't take him because terrorism is a "law enforcement problem."

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost_007 View Post
    Bro, ignore those posts. These people have no interest in the truth, itís only about their own agenda.Itís the usual suspects going for shock value. No real substance.
    False. It's the usual suspects revealing the truth. You can fool the stupid Americans but you will NEVER fool me.

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakariya04 View Post
    do you think the US admin will sponsor me?????????
    Yeah. When hell freezes over.

  12. #112
    unamerican american USS Exeter's Avatar
    Posts
    2,482
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy View Post
    Yeah. When hell freezes over.
    Or when we the liberals take over!

  13. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by USS Exeter View Post
    Or when we the liberals take over!
    Dream on. But don't get too excited. Look what happened when you did during the last TWO POTUS elections.

  14. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy View Post
    Dream on. But don't get too excited. Look what happened when you did during the last TWO POTUS elections.
    Yeah, black votes were destroyed.

  15. #115
    unamerican american USS Exeter's Avatar
    Posts
    2,482
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy View Post
    Dream on. But don't get too excited. Look what happened when you did during the last TWO POTUS elections.
    And look what you guys did during the POTUS.

  16. #116
    unamerican american USS Exeter's Avatar
    Posts
    2,482
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadark View Post
    Yeah, black votes were destroyed.
    Al Gore would have won if they decided to do the Florida recount.

  17. #117
    You guys STILL can't accept that W won. TWICE.

    And we will win again. Ah....."President Romney"--has such a great ring to it, doesn't it?

    I loved W's tough talk on terror tonite. Too bad the liberals didn't.

  18. #118
    troaty mouth best song ever pjdude1219's Avatar
    Posts
    14,676
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy View Post
    You guys STILL can't accept that W won. TWICE.

    And we will win again. Ah....."President Romney"--has such a great ring to it, doesn't it?

    I loved W's tough talk on terror tonite. Too bad the liberals didn't.
    W cheated twice

    the odds of all the exit polls being right in both elections in the last states counted is less than 1/(3,200,000*3,200,000) in other words impossible

  19. #119
    Salam Shalom Salom
    Posts
    11,529
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy View Post
    Which view is that?

    "The terrorists are not at all shy about explaining their motives. These Jihadis not only credit their Islamic faith with the violence, but are also more prone to quote from the Qur'an than are their counterparts, who tend to rely on a tiny handful of favorites from the earlier days of Muhammad's career when claiming that terrorism is somehow "against Islam."

    We have quoted a portion of the violent verses from the Qur'an and Hadith elsewhere. Here we just want to show that, as far as Islamic terrorists are concerned, their acts are done specifically in the name of Allah for the cause of Islam and Islamic rule... across the globe.

    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pa...e-of-Allah.htm
    Do not pretend that there is no violence within Christianity.

    There is justification in the Koran for violence if it is a defense or Holy War.
    However, that's simply the point. bin Laden and the extremists may believe they are "defending", and therefore justified, but they quite clearly are the attackers. Secondly, the FACT that PROVES beyond a doubt that it is not Islam to blame, but rather misinterpretation, is that out of the 1.2 billion Muslims, only some of them participate in or support the terrorism. So long as there is a single Muslim that doesn't, then it proves that the religion itself isn't to blame.

  20. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy View Post
    Amen!



    False. Clinton had THREE offers but wouldn't take him because terrorism is a "law enforcement problem."



    False. It's the usual suspects revealing the truth. You can fool the stupid Americans but you will NEVER fool me.
    More standard Republican talking points. The people "offering" Bin Laden were in no position to do so, and were seeking to be absolved of their own terrorist sins.

Similar Threads

  1. By Shadow1 in forum World Events
    Last Post: 04-20-10, 04:12 PM
    Replies: 91
  2. By Shadow1 in forum The Cesspool
    Last Post: 01-31-10, 04:51 PM
    Replies: 1
  3. By Atom in forum Religion Archives
    Last Post: 11-20-07, 07:05 PM
    Replies: 171
  4. By Solve et Coagula in forum Politics
    Last Post: 02-25-06, 02:43 AM
    Replies: 9

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •