The Ultimate Reality

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by Cortex_Colossus, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Cortex_Colossus Banned Banned

Could the mind of God be the ultimate reality? "Ultimate reality" being the utmost generality in the form of SCSPL language?

Death is said to be an illusion of change. It was said by a friend, "We are not just a physical body having a physical experience, we are a spirit have a physical experience." The is one spirit having individual physical bodies. We are all in this together no matter the appearance. Blind nature is not the same as God.

M---->Interpretation---->R<-----M<-----explanation<----R

I highlighted the "most general form" because reality is a language in that it represents space, time, and object. And that the general language and contents contain reality's more specific contents and languages. Instead of humans being individual, humans represent individuals instead of a general one human-ness. The general essence of individuals is spirit. Reality also has a set of expressions (like artistic and theoretical expressions of reality).

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I think if you use the phrase "mind of God" to signify reality, it only confuses things. It tells us nothing further about the nature of being. I think we are immortal. Our bodies die and become other bodies. Our minds are transferred through language and culture.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

From what I have heard I must think about my own body. How does it operate? Am I a single entity or a multitude of entities as I have multiple cells. They do communicate, that is biology. Could the mind of God be not any different? Could the pattern be the same? That we life throughout the Universe in its totality of time and space comprise the mind of God?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I can believe in that. Actually, I don't need to believe it; it's true.

8. Enmos Valued Senior Member

How can the 'mind of God' be the ultimate reality ? If there is a mind of god, wouldn't there also be a 'the rest of God' ? And how come this 'the rest' is not in this ultimate reality ?

9. Tnerb Banned Banned

CC perhaps your question infact is "what is the mind of god"

`