Mother called Diana a 'whore'

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by lucifers angel, Jan 17, 2008.

1. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

Diana, Princess of Wales, broke off her relationship with her mother after being branded a "whore", her inquest has heard.

Former butler Paul Burrell revealed that Frances Shand Kydd had accused the Princess of "messing around with effing Muslim men".

During cross-examination by Michael Mansfield QC, for Mohamed al Fayed whose son Dodi was Diana's final lover, he said that mother and daughter had not seen eye-to-eye over her relationships.

Mr Burrell told the inquest at the High Court in London that Diana had considered marrying heart surgeon Hasnat Khan, who is a Muslim.

Mr al Fayed believes that the crash in which his son and the Princess were killed was the result of a plot to stop the couple marrying.

He claims that the Duke of Edinburgh feared the future King, Prince William, having a Muslim stepfather.

The former butler said he had learned about the views of Mrs Shand Kydd, who died in 2004, when Diana asked him to listen in on two telephone calls she had with her mother.

But when asked to describe what he had heard, Mr Burrell hesitated saying: "Respectfully that's not very kind to a lady who's no longer here".

Mr Mansfield pressed him a number of times, saying "You do realise this is an important issue for the jury" as the former butler looked anxious and tapped his pen on the witness box.

The lawyer reminded Mr Burrell the subject had already been aired in his book and that he had mentioned the conversation to the Queen.

But the former royal aide still appeared flushed and lost for words, tapping his pen on the side of the witness box.

It was only when the coroner insisted: "This is relevant" that Mr Burrell said: "Well she called the Princess a whore and she said that she was messing around with 'effing Muslim men' and she was disgraceful and said some very nasty things".

Mr Mansfield asked: "It was shortly after one of these telephone calls that the Princess decided she did not want to talk to her mother again?" "Yes," confirmed the former royal aide, "June 1997".

The butler also revealed how Mrs Shand Kydd spent days shredding documents that had belonged to Diana following her death.

He told the inquest that he did not raise the matter with the "formidable" Mrs Shand Kydd but went to the Queen, although the outcome of this meeting is not known.

------------------------------------------

was it fair of her mum to call her a Whore? i personally think it was, she wasn't the charitable woman everyone seems to think she was, she was a lime light grabber, and was only interested in one thing "herself", she would regulary leave her children behind while she went to see "these men" and also when will people stop calling her "the princess of wales"? its an insult to the welsh people.

she was regulary shagging soldiers, and cricketeers, and it seems a lot of muslim guy, which is ok, but she was suppose to be a well loved woman, who did a lot for charity.

and her funeral made me want to be sick, we stopped working for 2hrs, and shops closed, she wasn't has important than the queen.

and also the marrage between her and charles (prince of wales) was a sham from day one. he should've been allowed to marry Camilla from day one, they obviously love each other and its obvious she will treat him better than Lady Diana Spencer.
    -------------------------------

your thoughts???

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xelios We're setting you adrift idiot Registered Senior Member

I think it's time to let it go. It's been 10 years, lets move on already.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

yeah so do i, but how can we when we are forced to read about it in the papers,

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

You know that the papers they don't sell usually end up recycled and sold as toilet paper, so obviously they don't get wasted no matter what shit they smear on them.

8. Ripley Valued Senior Member

Yeah, the upper classes are so common too.

9. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Wasn't Diana also related to Barbara Cartland? I think she was pretty racist as well.

I know, as an American, I don't understand the fascination with Diana, but then we have people still obsessing about the Kennedy assasination.

10. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

i hope you dont mind me asking but....do you have a bigger picture of your avatar, i like it

11. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

Is that a serious question? By either not reading it, or by reading it and not caring enough to discuss it.

12. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

yes it was a serios question, people often talk about the keneddy assisnations and they are not told to shut up, and forget about it.

she in my opinion was not worthy to be a royal, she was a lime light whore

13. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

She was a virgin when she married Charles and put up with a cheating husband. She was as worthy as any of them. :shrug:

14. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

Are you asking me to tell you to shut up and forget about it?

15. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

she started cheating first, what goes around comes around, she went of and met cricketeers,

and no i am not telling you to tell me to shut up.

16. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

:shrug: how do people know that? Tabloids? An unauthorized biography by a tabloid writer?

17. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

the man actually admtted it, and so did she in an in depth interview on ITV

18. John99 Banned Banned

Thats true. One thing is for sure - you can't make someone love you.:bawl: either they do or they dont.

19. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

she admitted the affair or admitted it was before Charles did it?

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I guess her mom is entitled to her opinion. I don't think Diana would have the slightest chance with these upper class men if not for the status (and money?) she got from marrying Charles. I guess she got a taste for the good life.

21. Bells Staff Member

Are any of them?

22. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

does anyone see anything wrong with a thread saying people are talking to much about her?

Its logically inconsitant

23. Ripley Valued Senior Member

Diana was an aristocrat. Royalty doesn't marry into the lower classes, otherwise known as commoners. Isn't that correct?

I always thought of Diana as being one of those rare souls that could bridge the gaps of all classes with ease because she was above it all. Just as the punk girl I saw once gently weeping and hugging her pet dog on a city sidewalk: there was something noble about her. Nobility knows of no class.