Does the Illuminati Control the Bannings of Sciforums?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Lord Hillyer, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Lord Hillyer Banned Banned

Some of them, after all, are mighty mysterious.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ripley Valued Senior Member

They have other means to discourage unwanted individuals. Outright banning them would simply be a cosmetic bonus.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Yes, they visit them in dreams and perform terrible deeds of nightmare and horror.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

They promised me a new car if I helped ban those select few Sciforums members they considered problematic towards their goal of world domination.

8. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

Prince James comes home a couple of hours from now, and finds a manila envelope sitting on the floor in front of his door.

The envelope contains several glossy black and white photos, and a business card.

The angle of all the photos appear to have been taken at a distance over a busy street.

The first photo shows Plasma Inferno stepping out of a limo. The limo is sitting in front of what appears to be a French cafe.

The second shows him shaking hands with an older balding man in his 50's - the man is wearing sunglasses, a black business suit, and holding an attache case in his other hand.

The third photo shows them sitting at a table in the cafe. Plasma is peering into the attache case while scratching his chin. The balding man is lighting a cigar. A third man is sitting at the table, but his face is obscured by something in the foreground.

The fourth photo is a blurry night-time photo. It depicts several people in trench-coats standing in an alley.

The business card is for "Pyramid Dry Cleaning Service". The name "Hal" and a phone number are scribbled in red on the back of the card.

9. sly1 Heartless Registered Senior Member

this is actually a illuminati disinformation post to make those who take the illuminati seriously look like fools and therefor incredible loons, which has the end result of preserving their secrecy and ability to do as they will without protest.......because they dont exitst but to those who are INSANE!

LOL

juuuust jokin.....or am I!!!! :bugeye:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

The Illuminati refers to an elite set of enlightened individuals who may not cooperate but are uniquely empowered by their enlightenment, much like the intelligentsia classes of today are empowered by their education and intelligence. These are people who have become illuminated and have achieved a higher mystical understanding of the universe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

11. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

12. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

13. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

:xctd:

14. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

15. Plazma Inferno! Ding Ding Ding Ding Administrator

Now I'm scared...

16. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Redrum

17. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

Little do people realize that this is actually SCI-forums .....
    Secret Conspiracy of the Illuminati Forums.

Trust no one.

18. peta9 Registered Senior Member

i've always known this. can't u feel the sinister evil underneath the innocent facade of a science forum?

19. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

Methinks you misapprehend incomprehensible incompetence and inconceivable inconsistency as impenetrable inscrutability.
    :mufc:

I thought that feeling heralded an imminent flatus event...

ahhhh...

I was right.
    :fart: