12-18-07, 06:45 AM #41
12-18-07, 06:47 AM #42
I think I adapted more towards noticing patterns and form.
I have sharper eyes than average and I notice small things far more quickly then others..
Edit: In addition, if something is really small (like a small spot on the wall) or very far away, I can't tell what color it is at all..
12-18-07, 06:51 AM #43
12-18-07, 06:53 AM #44
12-18-07, 06:57 AM #45
12-18-07, 06:58 AM #46
Enmos, what is your favourite word?
What height are you?
What colour are your eyes?
12-18-07, 07:45 AM #47
If you had to choose one song to sing Karaoke to, which song would you pick????
If you had to pick one sci member to share a night of passion with, which member would you choose??? (soley based on their posts)
What would you rather be eaten by:
A) Pack of lions
B) A Shark
12-18-07, 07:54 AM #48
12-18-07, 09:36 AM #49
Really guys, these are questions?
1. How did you get started in photography?
2. What would you like to do with your life, given the choice?
3. What is your fondest memory?
4. What do you admire or look for in a friend?
5. What is the thing that bothers you the most?
Ta in advance.
12-18-07, 09:37 AM #50
12-18-07, 09:44 AM #51
12-18-07, 09:46 AM #52
Is this the flirt with enmos thread?
12-18-07, 09:49 AM #53
12-18-07, 09:52 AM #54
12-18-07, 09:54 AM #55
I have another question - What would you like to get for your next birthday?
12-18-07, 09:55 AM #56
12-18-07, 10:03 AM #57
2. If I was given the choice I'd choose to be totally free of work and just do anything whenever I feel like it. I'd probably spend a lot of time in nature, maybe travel a bit
3. Crap.. I don't really keep lists of these things lol
One that comes to mind right now.. my father pulling my little wooden sled through the snow with me on it, after dark. And it SNOWED. I think I was like 4 or 5 then In general winters were better (more snow and ice) when I was a kid, and I loved it.
There are probably for such memories I'm equally fond of.. just can't think of them now.
4. Honesty and respect, and he or she has to be fun to be with of course.
5. The degradation of the natural environment.
12-18-07, 10:04 AM #58
12-18-07, 10:06 AM #59
12-18-07, 10:06 AM #60
By lixluke in forum Free ThoughtsLast Post: 01-23-08, 12:20 AMReplies: 49
By goofyfish in forum Art & CultureLast Post: 10-26-07, 02:00 PMReplies: 2201
By spuriousmonkey in forum About the MembersLast Post: 10-26-07, 06:57 AMReplies: 40
By Prince_James in forum Free ThoughtsLast Post: 04-18-07, 03:04 PMReplies: 276
By Prince_James in forum Free ThoughtsLast Post: 02-05-07, 04:45 AMReplies: 542