Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Reiku, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reiku Banned Banned

Notice how egocentric he/she is? His/Her Avatar has itself an eye.... in psychology, we would say this was some type of proclamation of their own insecuraties, therego, they take it out on other people.

Being a mod, he/she has become power drunk... locked my threads... moved them to the cesspool... Mmmmm.... How many times will this person degrade the so-called ''intelligent-affirmations'' of this site?

I ask for a new revolt... one against avatars ''evil eye,'' mind the pun...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

Please seek professional help.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

please be courteous to your fellow members in the community of which you are part of. We strive to create balance and harmony within this world and not chaos.

8. Tnerb Banned Banned

Yeah... avatar sucks! w00t! w00t! w00t!

9. Reiku Banned Banned

Yee-bloody-ha. Let's see if some changes happens round here... like maybe James> Hint, hint.

10. draqon Banned Banned

Avatar has done nothing wrong to you, you are isolating a member for mockery and self infatuated egoism promotion...attention seeker using blood of others.

11. Reiku Banned Banned

Say.. that guy's name was Christ was it not>?

Draq.... Avatar has done me wrong, and if you are blind to this, then you are just another sock-puppet for him/her...

I will not cower down. I will proclaim this publically, because i am sure half of the ''real users'' round here don't know half of the baloney he/she has came out with recently against me.... \

For intance, just on new medication, and yet he/she still tries to bring me down... well it won't work. In fact... it hasn't.

12. draqon Banned Banned

It hasn't indeed.

13. Reiku Banned Banned

In fact, let's be straight about this... something you keep saying yourself you are... you are sly1. A dual identity... how egomaniatic.

14. draqon Banned Banned

sly1? :bugeye:

I am not sly1...I got only one left undiscovered sock-puppet here in sciforums...I have not used it for quite some time.

15. leopold Valued Senior Member

the above are all of your quotes in this thread reiku.
    you'll notice that NONE of them contain any links to support your argument. if you produce all of your arguments in the same manner then it's easy to see why the mods treat you like they do.

i would love to report this thread, but how?
    from now on reiku include links to what you are accusing the mods of, or this can be seen as trolling on your part.

16. Reiku Banned Banned

Actually, they are all very very relevant, especially when draq consistantly refers to me, therego, I am being nothing but curtious. So you are is his sock-puppet, or are you the same person..../???????? I think the latter.... afterall, i have noticed that draq is a bit schizophrenic that way.

17. draqon Banned Banned

right Reiku...we are all the same person

18. Tnerb Banned Banned

And I notice entirely utter nonsense comming from every one of your words.
    Why is it that you are even a physicist, is it because you have ruinend your mind that much? What is up with this? You are posting about avatar being a bullshiter to you? Leopold is entirely right. What the fuck is your problem? You haven't given a single shed of light about any of this. All you do is complain.

19. Reiku Banned Banned

Why not? Your attitudes are the same, sly11 has an avatar that has a dragon on it, earlier he was sticking up for you and now leo is now stickiing up for you... Don't try and kid me on kid... trust me.

20. draqon Banned Banned

so if Bush will have a dragon tattooed on his ass...I am Bush? :bugeye:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. vslayer Registered Senior Member

the only thing that needs to change is you. sciforums has an aim and a code of conduct, if yours differ then find a forum more suited to you. there are over 20,000 members here who came because they liked what "sciforums" is. this is not "reiku-forums" and we will not be altering sciforums in any way just because you disagree with it.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2007
  22. Reiku Banned Banned

I will complain if i like... i am certanlt in the right place for it. Not only that, it was a request, of sorts.

23. Reiku Banned Banned

So now Scigovernments isn;t ''power to the people...''

Whatever!!!!!!!:bugeye:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.