Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 88

Thread: Avatar Sucks!!!

  1. #1

    Avatar Sucks!!!

    Notice how egocentric he/she is? His/Her Avatar has itself an eye.... in psychology, we would say this was some type of proclamation of their own insecuraties, therego, they take it out on other people.

    Being a mod, he/she has become power drunk... locked my threads... moved them to the cesspool... Mmmmm.... How many times will this person degrade the so-called ''intelligent-affirmations'' of this site?

    I ask for a new revolt... one against avatars ''evil eye,'' mind the pun...


  2. #2
    Valued Senior Member
    Posts
    4,915
    Please seek professional help.

  3. #3
    uniquely dreadful S.A.M.'s Avatar
    Posts
    72,822
    I agree

    Avatar suchks

    Big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #4
    please be courteous to your fellow members in the community of which you are part of. We strive to create balance and harmony within this world and not chaos.

  5. #5
    Yeah... avatar sucks! w00t! w00t! w00t!

  6. #6
    Yee-bloody-ha. Let's see if some changes happens round here... like maybe James> Hint, hint.

  7. #7
    Avatar has done nothing wrong to you, you are isolating a member for mockery and self infatuated egoism promotion...attention seeker using blood of others.

  8. #8
    Say.. that guy's name was Christ was it not>?

    Draq.... Avatar has done me wrong, and if you are blind to this, then you are just another sock-puppet for him/her...

    I will not cower down. I will proclaim this publically, because i am sure half of the ''real users'' round here don't know half of the baloney he/she has came out with recently against me.... \

    For intance, just on new medication, and yet he/she still tries to bring me down... well it won't work. In fact... it hasn't.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiku View Post
    ... just on new medication. In fact... it hasn't.
    It hasn't indeed.

  10. #10
    In fact, let's be straight about this... something you keep saying yourself you are... you are sly1. A dual identity... how egomaniatic.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiku View Post
    In fact, let's be straight about this... something you keep saying yourself you are... you are sly1. A dual identity... how egomaniatic.
    sly1?

    I am not sly1...I got only one left undiscovered sock-puppet here in sciforums...I have not used it for quite some time.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiku View Post
    Notice how egocentric he/she is? His/Her Avatar has itself an eye.... in psychology, we would say this was some type of proclamation of their own insecuraties, therego, they take it out on other people.

    Being a mod, he/she has become power drunk... locked my threads... moved them to the cesspool... Mmmmm.... How many times will this person degrade the so-called ''intelligent-affirmations'' of this site?

    I ask for a new revolt... one against avatars ''evil eye,'' mind the pun...

    Quote Originally Posted by Reiku View Post
    Yee-bloody-ha. Let's see if some changes happens round here... like maybe James> Hint, hint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiku View Post
    Say.. that guy's name was Christ was it not>?

    Draq.... Avatar has done me wrong, and if you are blind to this, then you are just another sock-puppet for him/her...

    I will not cower down. I will proclaim this publically, because i am sure half of the ''real users'' round here don't know half of the baloney he/she has came out with recently against me.... \

    For intance, just on new medication, and yet he/she still tries to bring me down... well it won't work. In fact... it hasn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiku View Post
    In fact, let's be straight about this... something you keep saying yourself you are... you are sly1. A dual identity... how egomaniatic.
    the above are all of your quotes in this thread reiku.
    you'll notice that NONE of them contain any links to support your argument. if you produce all of your arguments in the same manner then it's easy to see why the mods treat you like they do.

    i would love to report this thread, but how?
    from now on reiku include links to what you are accusing the mods of, or this can be seen as trolling on your part.

  13. #13
    Actually, they are all very very relevant, especially when draq consistantly refers to me, therego, I am being nothing but curtious. So you are is his sock-puppet, or are you the same person..../???????? I think the latter.... afterall, i have noticed that draq is a bit schizophrenic that way.

  14. #14
    right Reiku...we are all the same person

  15. #15
    And I notice entirely utter nonsense comming from every one of your words.
    Why is it that you are even a physicist, is it because you have ruinend your mind that much? What is up with this? You are posting about avatar being a bullshiter to you? Leopold is entirely right. What the fuck is your problem? You haven't given a single shed of light about any of this. All you do is complain.

  16. #16
    Why not? Your attitudes are the same, sly11 has an avatar that has a dragon on it, earlier he was sticking up for you and now leo is now stickiing up for you... Don't try and kid me on kid... trust me.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiku View Post
    Why not? Your attitudes are the same, sly11 has an avatar that has a dragon on it, earlier he was sticking up for you and now leo is now stickiing up for you... Don't try and kid me on kid... trust me.
    so if Bush will have a dragon tattooed on his ass...I am Bush?

  18. #18
    Registered Senior Member vslayer's Avatar
    Posts
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiku View Post
    Yee-bloody-ha. Let's see if some changes happens round here... like maybe James> Hint, hint.
    the only thing that needs to change is you. sciforums has an aim and a code of conduct, if yours differ then find a forum more suited to you. there are over 20,000 members here who came because they liked what "sciforums" is. this is not "reiku-forums" and we will not be altering sciforums in any way just because you disagree with it.
    Last edited by vslayer; 12-17-07 at 10:24 PM. Reason: grammatical errors.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by existabrent View Post
    And I notice entirely utter nonsense comming from every one of your words.
    Why is it that you are even a physicist, is it because you have ruinend your mind that much? What is up with this? You are posting about avatar being a bullshiter to you? Leopold is entirely right. What the fuck is your problem? You haven't given a single shed of light about any of this. All you do is complain.
    I will complain if i like... i am certanlt in the right place for it. Not only that, it was a request, of sorts.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by vslayer View Post
    the only thing that needs to change is you. sciforums has as aim and a code of conduct, if yours differ then find a forum more suited to you. there are over 20,000 members here who came because they liked what "sciforums" is. this is not "reiku-forums" and we will not be changing altering sciforums in any way just because you disagree with it.

    So now Scigovernments isn;t ''power to the people...''

    Whatever!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. By Zyxoas in forum Computer Science & Culture
    Last Post: 11-23-07, 10:23 AM
    Replies: 21
  2. By spidergoat in forum About the Members
    Last Post: 09-03-07, 03:33 AM
    Replies: 24
  3. By Singularity in forum About the Members
    Last Post: 05-23-07, 05:10 AM
    Replies: 11
  4. By The Devil Inside in forum About the Members
    Last Post: 04-14-07, 09:55 AM
    Replies: 30

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •